Jesus.
或许它能用得上呢
You don't think there's any way that you could...
算了
Nah. Nah.
看来在这过夜很安全
This looks like a safe place to spend the night.
我想想看,那儿有什么我可以用得着的东西
I'm gonna see if there's anything I can use up there.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
我住这儿
This is me here.
喔
Whoo!
早晨六点钟我们和他们碰头
We gotta meet them at 6:00 A.M.
他们要扩大搜索的规模
They're gonna widen the search.
我醉了,六点钟可能醒不过来
I may be too drunk to wake up at 6:00 A.M.
我知道...
I know how...
你确定没事吧,你还好吧?
Are you sure you're okay? You're... You're fine?
是的,我没事...
Yeah, I'm...
我得去冲个澡,然后上♥床♥睡觉
I'm just going to take a shower and get into bed.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我很好,没事
I'm good. Yeah.
我是说,你今晚愿意在这儿过夜吗?
I mean, do you want to stay here tonight?
过夜?
Stay?
是的,和我
Yeah. With me?
我想你可能觉得这个人比较随便什么的
I mean, you probably think I'm being slutty or something,
但此刻我们两个人的心情都不太好受
but I'm feeling bad and you're feeling bad
我希望你能留下来
and I'd really like for you to stay.
我只是不太确定...,我是说为什么不呢
I just don't... Yeah. Sure. Why not?
行吗? - 但是,我不能
Yeah? No, no, I can't.
我是说,我仍然对她抱有希望
I mean, I'm still clinging to hope.
要是我们... 我是说... 你知道...
And if I...I mean, if we... You know...
老天
Holy...
不能这样
No.
不吗?
No?
不能
No. I...
你决定了吗?
Mm. Are you sure?
是的
Oh, yeah.
是的,不行。我得离开这儿了
Yeah. No, I seem to be leaving the room.
面包果
Breadfruit.
不像面包
It's not bread.
也不像水果
It's not fruit.
我想吻你
I wanna kiss you.
我喜欢吻你的感觉
I really liked kissing you.
我也喜欢
I liked kissing you.
可是?
But?
可是我吻了你就没有办法停下来
But if I start,I'm not gonna be able to stop.
听起来很不错 - 是吗
Sounds good. Doesn't it?
我... 不能
I, oh, can't.
我们该睡一会儿
We should get some sleep.
好吧
Hmm.
到这儿来
Come here.
感觉很好
This feels good
很安全
and safe.
很舒服也很安全
It feels good and safe.
早上好
Good morning.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
想出个好主意 - 太好了
I got a plan. Good.
你看我能帮上忙吗?
Anything I can do to help?
是的
Yeah.
好的,等一下
Yeah. Just a second.
怎么了,有问题吗?
What is it? What's wrong?
安吉莉卡,直升飞机20分钟后就起飞
Angelica, the helicopter is going up in 20 minutes.
你想去的话就快一点,20分钟...
If you're going,vite, huh? Twenty min...
天啦,我差点忘了... 谢谢你,菲利普
Oh, geez,I didn't realize it was...Okay. Thank you, Phillippe.
告诉他们我就来
Tell them I'm on my way, okay?
哦
Oh.
直升飞机20分钟就起飞了
The helicopter's going up in 20 minutes.
哦,天啦,我做了些什么?
Oh, God, what did...What did I do?
我到底做了多少次?
And how many times did I do it?
你还好吗?
Are you okay? Huh?
不,不,我错了,这一切都是个错误
No, no, this was wrong.This was all wrong.
请问,你怎么能这么说?
Excuse me.How could you say that?
不,我是说你做的一切都很好
No. I mean,everything you did was very right.
是我不该,我真是大错特错
But what I did was wrong.This is wrong.
不,听着
No, no.
我们只不过是经历了一次可怕的人生磨难
It's just we are going through a terrible ordeal.
就像是葬礼结束以后...
It's like, when after a funeral...
是吗 - 人人都需要做♥爱♥来获得慰藉
Yeah? Everybody has sex.
不是每个人
Not everybody.
不是吗
No?
不是 - 哦
No. Oh.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothin'.
记得我说过的那个女人吗
You know that woman I was telling you about?
移情别恋的那位?
The heartbreaker?
她是我的妻子
She was my wife.
哦
Oh.
在一起生活了12年
Twelve years.
你们有孩子吗?
Do you have any kids?
不,我们没有孩子孩,感谢上帝
No, we didn't have any kids, thank God.
但我很想要孩子,很多,很多
But I always wanted kids. Bunches of them.
真的? 现在还不算晚
Really? There's still time.
好吧,说说你多大了?
Look. Come on. How old are you?
那么...
Well, what do...
你认为我多大了
How old do you think I am?
嗯
Hmm.
让我想想
Let me think.
猜猜看
Guess.
四十五岁?
Forty-five?
四十八岁?
Forty-eight?
五十?你五十岁了?
Fifty. You 50?
你仍旧很帅
You still look good.
我也这么认为
I still am good.
我们把这些分开,一个一个来
Let's get these apart.We gotta take 'em down one by one.
你先来吧
You first.
小心点
Careful.
你没伤着吧?
You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
好的,该你了
Okay, your turn.
呃
Eeew.
嗯,嗯
Mmm, mmm.
我怎么能吃得下呢?我是人♥渣♥,废物
How can I eat? I'm scum. I'm garbage.
这件事考验了我
This experience has tested me
证明我没有人格
and has revealed no character whatsoever.
别再折磨自己了,你是男人,情不自禁
Stop beating yourself up.You're a guy.You can't help it.
马丁先生,请原谅
Mr. Martin,forgive me.
我刚刚听说他们决定取消搜救了
I just heard they decided to call off the search.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么? 难道就这么算了...
But that's it? Wh...
好了
Okay!
可以了
It's working!
继续
Keep comin.
推
Push.
好了吗 - 好了
Ready? All right.
放下来
Put her down.
该死的
Oh, shit.
瞧那儿 - 喔
Look! Oh.
快躲开这儿
Get out of here.
过于偏右了Too far back to the right.
天啊,你没事吧?
Oh, God. Are you okay?
啊
Aah!
哦
Oh!
哦,你受伤了
Oh, you're hit!
没关系
It's not bad.
电影精选列表