我也不会到纽约
and I'm not gonna go to New York
做你的秘书
and be your receptionist, so...
我们还能怎么办?
Where does that leave us?
不知道,我完全没有头绪
I don't know.I guess it leaves us nowhere.
所以不要把事情弄得复杂
So let's not complicate things.
哦,我忘了你喜欢简单的生活
Oh, I forgot you like things simple.
是的
Right.
好吧
Right.
那么,祝你好运
Well, good luck.
也祝你好运
Good luck to you too.
希望你一切顺利
I hope everything works out for you.
今天肩膀好些了吗?
So how's that shoulder today?
还需要止疼药吗?
Need something for the pain?
是的
Yeah.
再过14个小时,一切就恢复了正常
Well, 14 more hours,then back to reality.
弗兰克 - 嗯?
Frank? Hmm?
我想我们不应该结婚
I don't think we should get married.
什么
What?
怎么回事?
How come?
因为我们两个人之间如果还有悬而未决的事情
Because I think it's wrong for two people to get married
那么就不该结婚
when something is hanging over their heads.
哦,天啦,对不起 ,罗宾,对不起,我只是...只是...
Oh, God, I'm sorry.Robin, I'm sorry.I was... I was...
我当时心烦意乱,然后她脱掉了衣服
I was distraught, and then she took off her blouse.
那真是,我的天啊
I was, "Oh, my God."
但是我走开了,我回到了房♥间
But I... I walked away.I did.I went back to our room.
我试着入睡,又情不自禁想起了你
I tried to go to sleep,but I thought of you.I thought...
一想到你生死未卜
Oh, I didn't know if you were dead or what.
我就又回到了她的房♥间
So I went back to her bungalow,
你知道,只是为了...和她...
you know, just to... And she...
罗宾,她跑来开了门,什么也没穿
Robin, she answered the door with...
哦
On.
谁? - 安吉莉卡
Who? Angelica.
你和安吉莉卡睡觉了?
You slept with Angelica?
别提了,哪有时间睡...
Who slept? Are you ki...
你不知道这件事?
Didn't you know?
我怎么会知道?
How would I know?
等一下,你刚刚说我们俩之间有悬而未决的事
Wait a minute.You just said there wassomething hanging over our...
那是什么意思,指什么?
What do you... What do you mean?
我和奎恩
Quinn and me.
啊哈
Aha!
哦,弗兰克,想想发生的这些事
Oh, Frank, something happened.
这些不该发生的事情
Something happened that shouldn't have happened
如果你和我是真的...
if you and I were really...
相爱
In love.
飞往檀香山的38号♥航♥班♥即将检票
Flight number 38 to Honolulu,
请所有持票的旅客抓紧时间登机
all ticketed passengers should board immediately.
旅途愉快,女士
Bon voyage, madame.
先生,旅途愉快
Monsieur? Bon voyage.
女士
Madame?
旅途愉快
Bon voyage.
先生?
Monsieur?
呃
Eh-uh!
啊!嘿!抱歉
Aah! Hey! Sorry.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
去纽约的班机在哪里?
Where's the plane to New York?
在那儿
Right there.
对不起,我一定要下飞机
I'm sorry.I just had to get off the plane.
很抱歉延误了班机的起飞
Well, I'm sorry I delayed the flight.
听着,我只是想...
Listen. I just wanted...
我不会说法语,我只是想下飞机
I don't speak any French.I just needed to get off the plane.
我的行李呢
Where are all my bags?
会说其他语言吗
You don't speak any?
你们俩个都不会说英语?
Neither one of you speak any English at all?
难道我的行李里有违♥禁♥品♥吗
What's in my bags is illegal?
等一下,哦,请不要搜我的行李
Wait a minute.Oh, please don't search my bags.
我要留下,这很重要
It's just important that I stay h...
你怎么来了
You're here.
你好,奎恩
Bonjour,Quinn.
她是我朋友,谢谢
Mon ami. Merci.
为什么... 为什么你要下飞机呢
Why... Why did you get off the plane?
为什么... 你为什么你要来这儿?
Wha... Why didn't you... Why did you come here?
我觉得我的生活太单调了
I've decided my life is too simple.
是吗
It is?
对
Yeah.
我想变得彻底复杂起来
I wanna complicate the hell out of it.
哦
Ohh.
那么,我们现在去哪儿?
So, uh,where are we goin'?
呃,你住在纽约对吧?
Um, your place is in New York, right?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我可等不了那么久
I don't think I can wait that long.
到我那儿怎么样?
How about my place?
哦,对,你在海边有个小屋
Oh, yeah.Your little house on the beach.
实际上它更像个窝棚
Uh, more like a shack,actually.
窝棚?
A shack?
是的,看上去很简陋
It's, uh...It's not much.
嗯哼,不会连床都没有吧?
Uh-huh. You do have a bed, don't you?
你对什么都吹毛求疵吗?
Are you gonna bethis fussy about everything?
♪ 我想我爱上了你 ♪
♪ I wanna love you ♪
♪ 愿意为你做一切 ♪
♪ And treat you right ♪
♪ 我想我爱上了你 ♪
♪ I wanna love you ♪
♪ 日夜思念 ♪
♪ Every day and every night ♪
♪ 我们会在一起 ♪
♪ We'll be together ♪
♪ 头上有个屋顶 ♪
♪ With a roof Right over our heads ♪
♪ 我们住在一起 ♪
♪ We'll share the shelter ♪
♪ 与单人床为伴 ♪
♪ Of my single bed ♪
♪ 我们同住一个房♥间 ♪
♪ We'll share the same room Yeah ♪
♪ 上帝赐予我们面包 ♪
♪ But Jah provide the bread ♪
♪ 这就是爱吗,多么美妙的感觉 ♪
♪ Is this love, is this love that I'm feelin' ♪
♪ 这就是爱吗,多么美妙的感觉 ♪
♪ Is this love, is this love that I'm feelin' ♪
电影精选列表