I threw Taylor on a plane this morning to Papeete.
帕皮提? - 是的
Tahiti? - Yes.
他们都往你那边去了
They're all coming to you.
你只需要飞到塔希提
All you have to do is fly back to Tahiti,
盯着他们干活,再飞回来
baby-sit the shoot,fly back out.
最多花你15个钟头
Fifteen hours at the most.
听着,这可有点难
Look, this is complicated.
呃. .
Uh...
弗兰克昨晚刚向我求婚了
Frank proposed to me last night.
天啊,太令人激动了,亲爱的,我太为你高兴了
Oh, my God!This is so exciting! Sweetie, I'm so happy for you!
是的,我很高兴,可问题是
Well, I'm glad,but the point is
我应该怎么跟弗兰克说呢
what kind of message am I sending to Frank
订婚第二天
if the day after our betrothal,
我就为了所谓的工作离开他了
I'm leaving him to go on some photo shoot?
正当理由
An excellent message.
这是考验他的好机会,看他是否真心
This is the perfect opportunity to establish parameters.
天啦
Oh, God.
还记得咱们杂♥志♥上说的吗,有38.6的女性
I read somewhere that 38.6% of all women
在婚后的第一年被迫放弃她们心爱的工作
are pressured into quitting their jobs in the first year of marriage.
玛娇蕊,这是我们杂♥志♥的文章,是我们杜撰的
Marjorie, you read that in our magazine,and we made it up.
哦,罗宾,拜托,求求你了
Oh, please, Robin,please. Please,please, Robin. Please.
成交
Deal.
太好了,你有去塔希提的办法吗
Oh, good!Do you have a way back to Tahiti?
是的,我想应该可以
Oh, yeah. I can...
感觉怎么样,舒服吗
Feels good? Yeah?
躺着别动
Don't move a muscle.
就这么呆着
Lay down. Stay.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi.Oh, hi.
我想找...
I'm looking for...
奎尼,找你的
Quinny, it's for you.
你好 - 哦
Hi there. Ohh.
真的很抱歉,但是我有点急事
I'm really sorry to interrupt you.I sort of have an emergency.
急事?怎么了?
Emergency? What's goin' on?
是这样的,我的老板给我打电♥话♥
Well, my boss called me,
她让我今晚赶到塔希提
and she wants me to go to Tahiti tonight.
这样啊,呃,可是我现在正在中途休息
Well, I'm, uh, sort of on my layover here.
这样好了,付你500美元怎么样?
Right. Would $500 cut your layover short?
嗯...
Um...
宝贝,想去塔希提吗
Baby, wanna go to Papeete?
不行,我今晚有演出,周二是塔木尔之夜
I can't.I have a show tonight.Tuesday is Tamure night.
今晚是塔木尔表演之夜,绑住双手的那种
Uh, it's Tamure night.My hands are tied.
哦,不过不是现在
Oh. That's for later.
你知道我很为难,这对我来说非常重要
You know, I'm stuck. I...This is really important.
如果能去就是帮了我一个大忙,700块怎么样?
You'd be doing me a tremendous favor.How would $700 be?
好吧
Okay.
一言为定? - 是的
Yeah? Yeah.
太好了 - 我们飞机上见
Great.I'll meet you at the plane,
给我一个小时的时间
and give me an hour.
好,谢谢你
Great! Thank you.
亲爱的,这已经是事实了,有38.6的妇女
Honey, it's a known fact that 38.6% of all women
在婚后一年被迫放弃她们的工作
are pressured into quitting their jobs the first year of marriage.
这是你们刊物的杰作,肯定是瞎编的
That was in your magazine.You probably made it up.
如果你必须要工作,我就能理解
If you had to work, I would understand.
因为你没有我这么浪漫,亲爱的
That's because you're not as romantic as I am.
呃
Aw.
和我一起去吧
So come with me.
不 - 为什么
No. - How come?
假如跟你一起去,我会恨自己在那儿的
Because if I go with you, I'll resent the fact that I'm there.
我留在这里想念你,你会感到内疚
If I stay here,I'll miss you,but you'll feel guilty.
我更喜欢那样的感觉
I like that better.
去吧,不过是一个晚上
Come on.It's only for one night.
老公
Hubby.
再说一遍
Say that again.
什么?老公
What, hubby?
我喜欢,继续说呀
I like that. Say it.
老公
Hubby.
准备出发吧
Ready to go.
这个天气飞行安全吗
Is it safe to fly?
有我就安全
It is with me.
你有那么棒?
Oh, you're that good, huh?
我可是你见过最棒的
I'm the best you've ever been with.
我对你的设备可没什么信心
I'm not sure I trust your equipment.
是老旧了一点,不过很耐用
We may be old, but we're sturdy.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这是什么?
What's all this?
酒店的物资和本地特产
Hotel overstocks, local trinkets.
本来想明天飞塔希提
I was gonna fly 'em to Tahiti tomorrow
但现在可以一举两得
but with your job,I got a twofer.
你真会打算
How handy for you.
请原谅,我可不想这些东西在飞行的时候碰着你
Excuse me.I just wanna keep this from flying at you.
好了,我们该出发了
There we go.
我说... 你准备好付我的钱了吗
Do you have my, uh, money?
是的
Oh, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
都在这儿呢
It's all there.
我相信你
I trust you.
那么,你在纽约是做什么工作的?
So what kind of work do you do back there in New York?
我是‘魅力’杂♥志♥的副主编
I'm an assistant editor for a magazine called Dazzle.
魅力? - 是的
Dazzle? Yeah.
从来没有听说过
Never heard of that one.
你不是我们感兴趣的对象
You're not exactly the demographic we shoot for.
喏,这个就是
Uh, this is it.
魅力
Dazzle.
臀部健美:五步练习助你美梦成真
"Your Derriere: Five Exercises to Tame the Beast."
点燃男人性趣的十大妙方
"Ten Ways to Light His Fire."
看在上帝的份上
For Pete's sake.
十种妙方激发♥情♥欲
Ten ways to light his fire.
你知道怎么使男人动情吗?
You know how a woman gets a man excited?
有什么建议?
How?
只要按时赴约,就这样,很简单. 男人就是男人
She shows up, and that's it.We're guys. We're easy.
当然这样你就卖♥♥不到六美元一本了,对吧
Of course, for that you can't charge six bucks an issue, can you?
为此我一共付了你700美元
Does that advice come with the 700
或许还要另算对吗?
or do I need to pay extra for that?
免费奉送
It's on the house.
不胜感激
Thanks.
飞行控制中心,这里是海狸0318
Um, island flight watch,Beaver 0318.
我们的高度是3500英尺,方向110
We are 3,500 on a heading of 110.
请通知飞行航线最新气象情况
Looking for a weather update, please,along our route of flight.
请重复
Be advised...
...西南方向...
...southwesterly...
请再说一遍
Say again.
真抱歉,风暴来得比我们预料得要快
I'm sorry. This weather came up quicker than anybody anticipated.
看来现在我们得飞回去
We're gonna have to turn back to Makatea.
不值得冒险
It's just not worth the risk.
好吧
Uh, all right.
我们已经被风暴包围了
A line of squalls has got us boxed in.
系好安全带,可能会有一些颠簸
Tighten up your seat belt. It's gonna get bumpy.
哇
Wha...
呃
Uh...
你不介意我坐到你旁边吧
You don't...You don't mind if I just come sit up here with you?
哦
Aah!
系好安全带
Get your seat belt on.
那是什么? - 嗯,阿普唑仑
What are those? Uh, Xanax.
医生开给我的药片
My doctor prescribed them for situations of tension.
给我紧张时吃的
I think this qualifies.
给我两片 - 不行,你在驾驶
Give me a couple. You just drive.
你又在吃什么?
What are you taking now?
还是那药片
Xanax.
医生开给我的,为了消除紧张
My doctor prescribed them for situations of "sension."
把它给我
Give me those.
喔
电影精选列表