Well, yeah,until they're 12.
对不起,我是不是太过分了
I'm sorry.That was out of line.
不 - 我只是...
No. I'm just...
出事之后我有点心烦意乱的
I'm just cranky, you know,from being shipwrecked.
瞧那夜空
Look at that sky.
在纽约你是见不到这样的星空
You don't see a sky like that in New York City.
是的,美丽的天空
No, that's a good sky.
哦
Whoa.
还好吗? - 对不起
All right. Sorry.
我只是有一点醉了,没事
I'm just a little tipsy.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
温柔
Suave.
真温柔
Really suave.
哦,天啦,是一架飞机
Oh, my God.It's a plane.
哦
Oh.
一架飞机,得赶快发信♥号♥♥,我需要信♥号♥♥枪
A plane. What do...Uh, a flare.We need the flare.
奎恩?
Uh, Quinn?
奎恩,快起来
Quinn? Uh, get up!
有架飞机来了
There's a plane!
好吧
Okay.
信♥号♥♥枪,好了
Flare! Okay.
嗨,宝贝 - 哦,不
Hey, baby. Oh, no.
哦,伙计
Oh, boy.
哦,不
Oh, no.
哦,完了
Oh, no.
呃
Oh. Uh-oh.
哦,笨蛋
Oh, no. Oh, nuts.
发生了什么...
What's...
你在干什么,你做了什么好事
What the hell did you do? What the...
你用我们唯一的信♥号♥♥弹去射那该死的棕榈树?
You... You wasted our only goddamn flare to shoot a damn palm tree?
要不是你撞到我,我怎么可能会射到那棵树
I wouldn't have shotthe goddamn tree if you hadn't rolled into me.
我只是想给那架该死的飞机发信♥号♥♥
I was trying to signal the goddamn plane.
什么... 什么该死的飞机?
What... What goddamn plane?
就是那架飞机
That goddamn plane.
那架飞机? - 是的
That goddamn plane? Yeah.
那是一架喷射客机
That's a commercial airliner.
高度5000英尺,时速600迈
It's five miles high goin' 600 miles an hour.
就是核弹爆♥炸♥它也看不见
They wouldn't see a nuclear explosion
更何况是小小的信♥号♥♥弹
if they were lookin' for it,much less a flare!
这我怎么会知道?
How was I supposed to know that?
要不是你喝得烂醉如泥
If you hadn't drunken yourself into a coma,
就根本不会发生这种事
maybe you could have told me that.
知道你干了什么吗?
You know what you've done?
知道你干了什么吗? 干了什么?
You know what you've done? What?
你毁掉了我们唯一获救的机会
You've taken our one good chance of being found and blown it!
行了,你少责怪我
How dare you blame this on me.
你哪怕是有一点点称职,我们也不会来这儿了
If you were half a pilot, we would not be on this island!
告诉你,我可是最棒的飞行员
I'm the best goddamn pilot you're ever gonna meet! Ha!
总共跟你飞行了两次,你就坠机了一次
I've flown with you twice.You've crashed half the time!
而且这和我的身材毫无关系
And there is nothing wrong with my tits!
全都是水
There's so much water.
别担心
Don't worry.
不管发生了什么,奎尼都会照顾好你的女朋友的
Wherever they are, Quinny is going to take good care of your girlfriend.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
我说,脚步加快一点
Come on.Let's pick up the pace a little.
我想在天黑前上去
I wanna get to the top before dark.
该死的
Goddamn!
我可受够了这样的度假
I've had just about as much vacation as I can stand.
别动 别动 - 干嘛?
Stop. Stop.Stop?
别动,别动 - 怎么了?
Stop! Stop. What?
是什么?
What?
我们最好找到信♥号♥♥塔
We better find the beacon.
从这儿走
This way.
信♥号♥♥塔要是在那儿就好了
That beacon better be up there.
瞧,风把我们吹到西南40分钟
Look.The storm blew us southwest 40 minutes.
看来这里就是塔米坦吉岛
A good chance this is Tamitange.
塔米坦吉岛,这意味着什么
Ah, Tamitange. Well,that explains everything.
在塔米坦吉岛的最高处有一个信♥号♥♥塔
There's a radio navigation beacon on top of Tamitange.
我们找到它并把它关闭
We find it. We shut it down.
就会有人来修的,然后发现我们在这儿
They come out and fix it.We're rescued.
我家门前的路灯坏了两年
It took them two years to fix the streetlight
都没有人来维修
outside my apartment.
喔,这儿多漂亮啊
Wow, this is beautiful, huh?
信♥号♥♥塔在哪儿?
So where's the beacon?
嗯?
Huh?
哦...
Uh...
让我看看
Oh, let me see.
是这儿对吗? 塔米坦吉岛
It's this one? Tamitange,
北面有个奇形怪状的半岛
the one with the funny-shaped peninsula to the north.
对
Yeah.
那是北面... 对吗
Well, that...That's north, right?
不是吗? - 对的
Right? Yeah.
根本没有半岛
There's no peninsula.
难道有人把它偷走了?
Who stole the peninsula?
不
No.
这里不是塔米坦吉岛?
This isn't Tamitange?
嗯
Um...
呃
Uh...
就是说没有我们想要关闭的信♥号♥♥塔
So there is no beacon that we're gonna turn off
也就没人能发现我们了?
and they're gonna come fix it and find us?
嗯
Um...
那么,我们可以继续
Well, we could be, um...
继续的往南走
We could be further to the south.
去找玛塔奴易岛
This could be Mata Nui.
玛塔奴易岛?
Mata Nui?
玛塔奴易岛上都有什么?
And what's on Mata Nui?
咱俩.
Us.
我在想... 等一下
What? Wait, wait.
你要干什么?
What are you doin'?
混♥蛋♥,该死的!
Son of a bitch!
呃,你别这样好吗?
Uh, please don't do that again.
我只希望能有一件事情是顺利的
I just want one goddamn thing to go right.
天呀
Oh, God.
我明白,老实说...
I know. Come on.
自从我们来到这儿,你一直都很自信
Ever since we've been here,you've been so confident.
都很有办法
You have all the answers.
当然,我是机长,这是我的工作
Well, I'm the captain.That's my job.
挥舞着手臂大喊大叫
It's no good for me to go
哦,天啦,我们要死了
waving my arms in the air and screaming,
这样没有任何好处
"Oh, shit! We're gonna die!"
并不能帮助我们增强信心,对吗?
Doesn't evoke much confidence,does it?
是的,那没有用的
No, no,that does not.
我要你变回那个充满自信的机长
I need you to be my confident captain.
要是你失去了信心
I can't tell you how difficult this is gonna be for me
我会非常难过的
if you lose it.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
现在没事了
I'm all right now.
很好,非常棒
Good, good. Good.
奎恩
Quinn. Quinn.
什么?怎么了
What? What?
你要找什么? - 嘿,看那儿
What do you need? Hey. Come on.
别乱动,你想要做什么?
Get out of that. What do you want?
快看,快看,看那儿,是的
Look, look, look! Come here. Oh, yes.
那儿有一条船
It's a boat.
好像要开进海湾了
Looks like they're puttin'into that cove.
我们该怎么发信♥号♥♥?
Yeah, well,how do we signal 'em?
如果有信♥号♥♥弹就好了
A flare'd be nice.
别抱怨了,现在该怎么办,上哪儿呀?
Don't start. Come on. What do we do?
我们该怎么下去?
电影精选列表