How do we get down there?
我们现在先下山 - 是呀
We go down the mountain...Yeah.
上山,然后再下山
Up the mountain,down the mountain.
我们去找救生筏 - 嗯
We get to our life raft... Uh-huh.
但愿明天早上他们还在那儿
...and hope they'll still be there in the morning.
走吧
Come on.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
来,让我来划
Come on.I'll take over.
对了,你和她是怎么回事儿
So what's the deal with you and, um...
嗯
Mm.
安吉莉卡 - 对
Angelica. Yeah.
没什么,我们只是朋友而已
There's no deal.We're friends.
她每年在酒店工作几个月
She works at the hotel a couple of months a year.
我们在一块很开心,就这么简单
We have some laughs,keep it simple.
哦,真的就这样简单吗
Well, has it always been simple,
还是另有别的什么呢?
or has there ever been anyone complicated?
我说对了吧?
That's a yes. Yes?
有多复杂? 从一到十
How complicated? Let's go from one to ten.
十二
Twelve.
十二? 天啦,发生了什么事情?
Twelve? God, what happened?
确实很不幸,我的那个她...
Well, tragically,she, uh, she...
去世了?天呀,真的非常...
Died? Oh, my God, I'm so...
不不,她没死 - 那为什么...
No, she didn't die. Why... Oh.
你想听我说完吗
You gonna let me tell the story or what?
抱歉,我真的很想听
I'm sorry. Sure. Tell it.
她,呃...
She, uh...
她爱上了别人
...fell in love with somebody else.
不过也不能算是别人,他是我最好的朋友
Not just somebody else.My best friend.
搭档,生意上的合作伙伴
My partner. The guy I was in business with.
上帝呀,你怎么办呢?
God. What did you do?
我主动退出了,祝福他们
Well, I bowed out,gave 'em my blessing.
他们还在一起吗?
Are they still together?
不,他们分手了
No. They broke up.
嗯
Uh.
在我把一半的生意分给他们之后
Not before I sold 'em my half of the business.
我来到这儿,有了自己的飞机,忘掉过去
I came out here,got my plane,never looked back.
生活得还不错
Best thing that ever happened to me.
那儿有两只船
There are two boats.
什么,有两只船?
What? Two boats?
对,是两只
Two boats. Ah!
你快看呐,真是太棒了
Look. God, this is great, huh?
喂
Hello!
喂
Hello!
喔
Whoo!
坐下,我们得赶紧离开这儿!
Sit down! We gotta get outta here!
为什么? - 我们得离开这儿
Why? Why? We gotta get outta here.
什么,离开这儿? 你在说什么呢
What? "Get out of here"? What are you talking about?
该死的,真该死
Shit. Shit, shit, shit.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
他们是什么人?
Uh, who are they?
是海盗
Pirates.
杀人掠货的海盗?像电影里演的那样吗
Pirates, as in "argh"?
对,走私,抢劫
Smugglers. Thieves.
还打劫过往的船只
They rob boats.
还抢船? 他们刚刚杀人了
"Rob... Rob boats"? They just killed a guy.
他们也会杀我们的,因为很不巧我们在这里
They could kill us, too,just for bein' here.
并且刚好撞见了他们 - 什么?
Just for seein' 'em. What?
糟了,他看到我了
He just saw me.
我们有客人了
We got company.
哦
Oh.
快,快,快
Out, out, out.
哦,不
Ohh. Oh, no.
他们放下了一条船
They just lowered a boat.
什么样的船?
What kind of a boat?
一艘快艇
A motorboat.
该死的,该死的
Shit! Shit.
哦...哦
Whoo-hoo!
快点,追上他们
Let's go. Move 'em out.
天呐,快划呀
Oh, God! Row faster!
快点,快点
Go, go, go!
我快不行了
I can't!
行的,你能行
Yes, you can.
怎么了,怎么了?
What? What?
快,去那边 - 哪儿?
Go.Where? Why?
呃
Uh!
天啊
God!
别动
Don't!
不要自找麻烦
Let's not make this difficult.
啊
Ah!
你这样做太蠢了
That was a very stupid thing to do.
现在我要杀了你
Now I'm gonna have to kill you.
说再见吧
Say good-bye.
我们找到了黄金
We've got gold.
起来
Up.
金子? - 对,金子
Gold? Gold.
我们找到了金子,我是珠宝设计师
Yeah. We've got gold.I'm a jewelry designer.
我专门设计黄金和宝石饰品
I design jewelry with gold and precious stones.
对,宝石饰品
Precious stones like, um...
我把设计卖♥♥给了一流的珠宝商
I have sold to all the finest stores,
我们的样品就在船上
and, um, we've got display cases on the boat
因为我们想把业务扩展到远东
because we're expanding the business in the Far East...
那是我丈夫的工作
But that's my husband's end of the business.
我是做市场营销的,我是...
'Cause I'm in marketing. I'm...
天才,你是个天才
Whiz.You're a whiz.
带我们去船上
Take us to the boat.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
快
Come on.
我的天啊,现在该怎么办?
Oh, my God. Now what?
我数到三 - 哦
We go on three. Oh.
一,二
One, two...
我做不到,你走吧,保重
I can't! You go.Save yourself.
很抱歉 - 因为吻我?
I'm sorry. For kissing me?
不,是因为这个
No. For this.
该死的,该死
Damn! Damn.
你知道,人们常说
You know how some people say
失去了才知道拥有的可贵
you don't know what you had until you lose it?
嗯
Mm.
都是废话
It's a load of crap.
我知道自己拥有什么,我...
I knew what I had. I...
上帝啊,我爱她,爱她,太爱她了
God, I loved her... Love her. Love her.
无意冒犯,我觉得男人不懂得爱,我是说...
Not to insult you,but I don't think men know what love is. I mean...
可我懂 - 真的吗?
I do. Yeah?
我懂 - 得了吧,男人们...
I do. Well, guys...
总是说爱我
They tell me they love me all the time.
我想至少有一部人是真心的
Well, I'm sure at least some of them mean it.
不,才不是呢
No, they don't.
你觉得他们放弃了吗
Do you think they gave up?
不知道,但我们现在不能回营地
I don't know.We shouldn't go back to the camp.
飞机太容易被发现了
The plane's too easy to spot.
我吓坏了
I am so scared.
要是能让你好受些,告诉你吧,我也很害怕
If it makes you feel any better,I'm a little scared myself.
哦,那帮不上忙的,
Uh, no. No, that does not make me feel better.
我以为你会喜欢那样
I thought that's what women wanted.
什么?
What?
男人不怕流泪,表现脆弱的一面
Men who weren't afraid to cry,who were in touch with their feminine side.
不,可不是在被海盗追击的时候,得表现得勇敢强悍一些。
No, not when they're being chased by pirates.They like 'em mean and armed.
哦
Whoa.
飞机遇到这小岛准走厄运
This is not a good island for airplanes.
这是架二战时期的日本水陆两用飞机
It's a Japanese World War II float plane.
在那儿应该有50年了吧
It's been up there for 50 years.
天哪
电影精选列表