答得好
Good answer.
是谁?
Who is?
我是老钱 开门
"It's Money. Open the door."
霍伊打电♥话♥找你一整天 搞什么鬼?
Howie's been calling you all day. What the fuck?
我们走吧
"Let's go!"
你说他一直打电♥话♥是什么意思?
The fuck you mean he's been calling?
他根本没有打给...
He ain't been calling...
该死
Oh, fuck!
该死
Fuck!
你跟库奇说了什么?
What you tell Kutcher?
赫曼知道你是叛徒吗?
Does Herman know you're a rat?
该死的愚蠢家伙
Fucking stupid motherfucker!
企图杀你的是赫曼 你这混♥蛋♥
Herman's the one who tried to kill you, you fuck!
不 你们两个都有份
No, you both did,
否则他的人不会知道我在那里
or his crew wouldn't have known I was there.
来呀 你打算动手吧
Go on and do what you gotta do.
动手吧
Go ahead.
来呀 该死的动手吧
Go on and fucking do it.
来啊 该死的动手吧
Come on, fucking do it!
我不是...
I ain't a...
我不是小混混
I ain't no punk.
喂 有什么动静吗?
Yeah. Anything?
什么都没有 而且快四点了
Nothing. It's almost four o'clock, too.
好 我问问霰弹枪
All right, I'll check in on Shotgun.
没必要的话 别惊动哈伦
There's no need to tip Harlon off if we don't have to.
好 继续待命
"Okay, standing by."
收到
Copy that.
弗兰克 我是库奇
Frank, it's Kutcher!
弗兰克
Frank!
该死
Fuck!
现在进那个房♥间
Get in that room now.
该死
Fuck!
喂?
Yeah.
他把手♥机♥留在这里 但他早走了
Yeah, he left his cell here, but he's fucking gone.
暂时别挂断
Hang on a minute.
等一等
Hang on.
别挂
Hang on.
参与交易的某个人以为霰弹枪还活着
Somebody in this deal thinks Shotgun's still alive, man.
他在十一点把座标传给他们了
He texted them the coordinates at 11:00 PM.
还是无法追踪打给霰弹枪的电♥话♥
Still can't track the incoming calls to Shotgun's.
必定是关机了
Must be off.
该死的最好能收到简讯 不然我们惨了
Fucking text better come through, or we're screwed.
霰弹枪在哪里?
Where's Shotgun?
你告诉我吧
You tell me.
我去接他 但他没有出现
Went to pick him up, he's a fucking no-show!
我打电♥话♥给他
I'll call him.
是的 你打吧
Yeah, you do that.
我不能一直顾着他
I can't do babysitting.
我们走吧 把钥匙给我
Let's go. Give me the key.
那是打给霰弹枪的
That's Shotgun's.
号♥码不同 714
It's a different number. 714.
你看俄♥罗♥斯♥序号♥
Look at the Russian serial numbers.
格洛克手♥枪♥是奥地利的 不是美国的
And the Glocks from Austria, not the U.S.
完全无法追查
Totally untraceable.
很好
Nice.
霰弹枪还是没接电♥话♥
Shotgun's still not answering.
把手♥机♥电池拔掉 以防他被抓了
Pull your cell batteries, in case he got pinched.
你们两个都有帮派记录 去坐后面
You two, you ride in the back, since you're both validated.
我们装货吧
Let's load up.
(印第奥警♥察♥局)
听着
Well,
我们的线人死了
our CI's dead.
哈伦失踪了
Harlon's fucking MIA.
你今天过得怎样?
How was your day?
还好 你想怎么做? 到印地安赌场还是...
All right, so what do you wanna do, hit the Indian casinos or what,
你有备用计划吗?
you got a plan B?
因为武器管理局也没有听到消息
Because ATF ain't heard shit either.
有另一支手♥机♥打电♥话♥给我们的线人
A different cell called our Cis, what,
大约两小时前
two hours ago?
我们查到是在莫雷诺谷打的
We located it in Moreno Valley,
但它也他妈的消失了
then it fucking disappeared too.
蟑螂们在行动了
Cockroaches are making moves.
霍瓦特负责后援 就在我们后面
Horvath caught back-up. He's right behind us.
现在几点?
What time is it now?
再八分钟就要十一点了
Eight minutes to eleven.
我们要准备行动了
Yo, we're in business! Yo!
起初打来的手♥机♥ 刚经过十号♥公路的棕榈沙漠
The original incoming cell just passed Palm Desert on the 10.
现在10点54分
It's 10:54 PM now.
如果知道确切地点 可以埋伏他们
If we can just get the exact location, we can set up on them.
拿去
Here.
还有大约五哩
About five miles out.
有了 走吧
Got it.
拿到座标了 我们出发
Let's go, we got the coordinates! Let's ride out!
好 上车
"All right, load up!"
往那边半哩
It's half a mile up that way.
好 转进去停车
All right, turn in and stop.
打开手♥机♥ 在这里把风
Turn your cell back on, post up out here.
如果看到什么就传简讯给我
Text me if you see anything.
我会的
Will do.
让我看你的枪
Let me see your gun.
继续开车
Keep driving.
有什么问题 老钱?
What! What's wrong, Money?
你告诉霰弹枪你总共有几把枪?
How many guns did you tell Shotgun you had total?
跟我告诉你的一样
Same as I told you!
你再骗我就轰掉你的头
You lie to me again, I'll blow your fucking head off!
多少? -二
How many? - Two.
两千把AK步♥枪♥
Two thousand AKs.
是霰弹枪说的 在我见你之前
Shotgun, right before I met you,
霰弹枪说如果我说出还有额外的枪
Shotgun said that if I said anything about the extra guns,
他会杀了我 老钱
he'd green-light me, Money.
你必须相信我
You gotta believe me.
枪在哪里?
Where are they?
霰弹枪死了吧? -回答该死的问题
Shotgun's dead, isn't he? - Answer the fucking question.
第二间仓库 246号♥
Second storage unit, number 246.
恰普和其他人知道吗?
Does Chopper or the others know?
不知道 只有霰弹枪和我去那里
No. Shotgun and I went out alone.
这是你接下来要做的
This is what you're gonna do.
你要忘掉枪在那里
You're gonna forget they're there...
你♥他♥妈♥的的也要消失
and you're gonna fucking vanish.
回去当兵 我不管你做什么
Re-enlist, I don't care what you do.
但我如果再听到你的名字
But if I ever hear your name again...
你将会无处可躲
there won't be anywhere you can hide.
明白吗?
Do you understand me?
明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
跳
Jump.
但是...
But...
打开车门跳下去
Open the door and jump.
霍伊在哪里?
Where's Howie?
四分之一哩前让他下车了
Dropped him off strapped quarter mile back.
帮我们盯梢
Watch our six.
小心提防
Keep your eyes open.
他们来了
That's them.
找霰弹枪吗?
Looking for Shotgun?
我知道只是做生意
I know it was only business.
但下次挑个好一点的枪手
Just pick a better shooter next time.
没错
Orale.
你该看我鞭打那些蠢蛋
You should'a seen me crack the whip on those fools.
你不知道的是
What you don't know is
跟你做交易的是个叛徒
you made a deal with a rat.
他本来要害死我们两个
电影精选列表