Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
木头
"Wood."
跟我来
Come with me.
你即将见到的人是这个操场的老大
The man you're about to meet has the keys to this yard.
要尊重他
Treat him with respect.
我是瓶子
I'm Bottles.
我是雅各
Jacob.
是的 帕萨迪纳的股票经纪人
Yeah, the stock broker from Pasadena.
当你来到操场 不管你要做什么
When you come to yard, chow, you take a shit, whatever...
你要跟你的同类在一起
you stick to your own race.
你为什么跟那个黑人打架?
Why did you fight that Toad?
他先挑衅我的
He challenged me first.
你打算跟每个挑衅你的家伙打架吗?
You gonna go around kicking it off with every buster that calls you out?
我不想找麻烦
I'm not looking for trouble, no.
但我也不会忍♥气吞声
But I'm not taking any shit either.
我们唯一要做的就是尊重
The only thing we got in here is our respect.
问题是当你成为我们的一份子 你会怎么做?
The question is, what you gonna do when you're out here slumming it with the rest of us?
因为这些安全是有代价的
Cause the safety of these numbers comes with a price.
这里没有免费的东西
There are no free rides here.
不管是不是一伙的 每个人都要工作
Everyone puts in work, whether cliqued up or not.
我了解
I understand.
我说的不是帮我们处理电脑
I'm not talking about helping us with our computer skills.
你也要像我们一样动手做事
You'll get your fucking hands dirty like the rest of us.
不然你可以看单打独斗会怎么样 管钱的
Or you can go back to seeing how that lone bullshit works out for you, money man.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
约书亚写了一封信给你
Joshua made you a letter...
他很期待你读到那封信
and he's very excited for you to read it.
完全是他自己写的...
He did it all by himself, and...
我想交给你但被前面的警卫拿走
I wanted to give it to you, but some guard up front took it.
我知道 但他们会还给我
I know, I know, but they'll get it back to me.
好
Good.
我迫不及待想看
Can't wait to read it.
我想你会喜欢
I think you'll like it.
他怎么样?
How is he?
他很好
He's really good.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
凯特 有什么问题?
Kate, something's wrong. What is it?
珍妮佛要控告我们过失杀人
Jennifer's suing us for wrongful death.
我是说我...
I mean, I...
我不知道要怎么办 但...
I don't know what to do with that, but...
我们还有多少存款
How much is in our checking?
或许够用三个月
Three months, maybe.
我打电♥话♥给琳恩 我得回去工作
I called Lynn, 'cause I'm gonna get my job back.
不 你快毕业了 不能辍学
No. No, you're not quitting school when you're this close.
我没有选择
I don't have a choice.
我要付帐单 雅各
I have to pay bills, Jacob, so...
她至少要等六个月才会上法庭
Look, it'll take her at least six months to get a court date
我们的房♥屋价值扣掉贷款还有点钱
and we have some equity on the house.
对
Yes.
把房♥子卖♥♥掉 用这些剩下的钱
Use our equity line while we put it on the market.
我不卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 不要
I'm not selling our home. I'm not.
只是房♥子 凯特
It's just a house, Kate.
这些钱可以撑到让你领到设计执照
It'll help stretch things long enough for you to get your design license,
这才重要
and that's what matters.
那是我们的家
It's our home.
不要让这件事阻碍你的人生
Your life is not stopping because of this.
你要答应我
You promise me.
好吗?
Yeah?
好
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
凯特?
Kate?
该死
Shit.
雅各
Jacob.
出来的感觉必定很好
Must feel good to be out...
我想是吧
I would imagine.
我开车经过老家
Drove by old house and...
老实说 看起来没什么变
doesn't look much different, to tell you the truth.
你在哪里工作?
So, where are you working?
在一家法律事务所...当法务助理
I'm working in a legal firm. It's a... I'm a paralegal.
想过继续做室内设计吗?
Ever think about pushing your interior designing again?
没有
No.
不 没有时间
No, there's no time for that.
要工作还要带孩子 那很...
You know, it's just between work and being a mom, it's...
没关系 事情就是这样
It's fine. It is what it is.
你为什么写那封信给他?
Why'd you send him that letter?
约书亚以为你要自杀
Josh thought you were committing suicide.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是你的新户头的签名卡
They're signature cards to your new checking.
公♥证♥之后还给我
Have them notarized, then get them back to me.
你不回答我的问题吗?
You're not gonna answer my question?
里面有十七万八千美元
There's 178 grand in there.
我不知道你怎么有这些钱 -我只能弄到这些钱
I don't know how you got that money, - It's all I got.
我也不在乎
and I don't care.
你留下 我不收
You need to keep that. I'm not taking it.
不 现在是你的了
No, it's yours now.
我不要你的黑钱
I'm not taking your gang money!
小声一点
Just keep it down.
别叫我做什么 你没资格
Don't tell me what to do. You don't get to do that.
我七年没有你的音信
I don't hear from you for seven years.
什么都没有
Nothing!
你怎么知道我住哪里?
I mean, how do you even now where I live?
我没有企图做什么 凯特
I'm not trying anything here, Kate.
钱是干净的
The money's clean.
我出狱前无法给你
I just couldn't get it to you until I was out.
好 这算什么?
Okay. What is this?
我的安慰奖吗?
Is this my consolation prize?
那么给约书亚 随便你想怎样
Give it to Josh then. Whatever you want...
你自己给约书亚
You give it to Josh.
他应该要有个爸爸
He deserves a dad.
我写那封信给他
I wrote him that letter...
因为我不要我的臭名影响他一生
because I won't let my stink affect him another day.
他值得有更好的
He deserves better.
你也值得有更好的
And you deserve better.
处理这事之后 你不会再见到我
Once that's handled, it'll be the last time you see me.
你在贩卖♥♥部点了东西?
Your order from the canteen?
你的贩卖♥♥部物品里会有个气球
"There's gonna be a balloon in your canteen."
由你负责
You're responsible for it.
我要怎么做?
What do I do with it?
你明天带到操场
Take it to yard tomorrow.
怎么带?
How?
塞进你的屁♥股♥里
In your fucking ass, man.
一定要润滑
Make sure you lube-up, too.
你不会希望它在你体内破裂
You don't want this shit breaking off inside you.
你干嘛看地板?
The fuck you looking at the floor for?
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
我明白 你以为你打黑人就了不起?
I get it. You think you're bad ass 'cause you put your tips on some fucking Toad?
或许我该让你调到我的牢房♥
Maybe I should get you transferred into my side.
我的政策是说做就做
I got a open door policy, bro.
要看白人怎么打架 你想知道吗? -没有问题了
Find out how a white boy fights. Would you like to find that out? - We don't have a problem.
没问题了?
No problem?
没有
No.
别逗留 詹金斯 走吧
No loitering, Jinkins. Let's go.
我只是保持卫生 长官
Just keeping good hygiene, sir.
继续努力 管钱的
Keep putting it in that work, money man.
滚开 没看到我过来吗?
Fuck out of the way, man. Don't you see me fucking coming?
滚开
Fuck out of the way.
明晚交易前一小时 我们会得知确切地点
电影精选列表