We'll get the location from the eses tomorrow night an hour before.
有没有问题?
We got a problem here?
没有 老兄 没问题
No, man, there's no problem.
没有 只是时间不多
No, it's just that's not a lot of time, you know.
我们不知会遇到什么事
We have no idea what we're walking into.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you, that's all.
该死 你明白的 兄弟
Shit, man, you got it. You got it, bro.
我会保护你
I'm here for you, man.
我没事
I'm good.
东西还在那里?
Stash still out in the I.E.?
莫雷诺谷的一座仓库
Moreno Valley. A storage unit.
最近有人检查过吗?
Anybody check it lately?
我昨天去过 没问题
I was out there yesterday. It's good.
是的 霰弹枪认识现场经理
Yeah. Shotgun knows the on-site manager.
对 没问题
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's good, it's good.
我们开车进去时他会关掉监视器
He's gonna cut the camera as soon as we drive in.
这件事我会搞定
I'm on that shit.
车上人员要尽量少
Let's keep vehicles to a minimum.
只要搬货的和把风的
Just the moving truck and a scout.
谁的案底最少?
Who's cleanest?
霍瓦特 他已经假释两年
Horvath. He's been off parole for two years.
你把风 其他人负责装货
You're scout. The rest of us will load up in the truck.
你们知道这关系到什么
You know what's riding on this.
现在回家保持低调
Now, go home, lay low.
你去搭恰普的车
Get a ride with Chopper.
好
Sure.
我试过了 老兄
I tried, man.
他不肯放弃交易
He's not giving up the exchange.
他说交易前一小时会通知我们
He said... he's gonna let us know an hour before,
他就是这么说的 我试过了
that's what he said. I tried.
你要我做的事我全都做了
I done everything you asked me to do, man.
很好
Cool.
那么你带上窃听器
Then you wear a wire.
你不能要我带该死的窃听器
You can't ask me to wear a fucking wire!
别这么对我
Don't come to me with that!
你要我怎么对你 -这表示我死定了
How you want me to come at you? - That means I'm a fucking dead man!
如果我死了 什么狗屁消息你都得不到
If I'm a dead man, you ain't got shit!
这是你自找的 -该死
You chose this. - Fuck this.
除非你有贡献
So, unless you produce,
不然莫妮卡仍要为贩毒而坐牢
Monica stays locked up for trafficking,
而你是下一个
and you're next.
我想帮你
I'm trying to help you out, man.
我做完了 我他妈的做完了
And I'm here. I'm fucking here, man.
我他妈的做完了 你叫我做的事我都做了
I'm fucking here. I done everything you asked me to do.
他不给我消息我也没办法
I can't help it if he ain't giving me shit...
如果你不给我消息 我也帮不了你和你太太
And I can't help you and your old lady
就这么简单
if you don't give me shit. It's simple.
就这么简单
It's simple.
你建议我怎么做 弗兰克?
What do you suggest I do, Frank, huh?
你在追踪我的电♥话♥吧?
You tracking my phone, right?
只要追踪电♥话♥ 老兄
Just do the phone thing, man.
只要追踪电♥话♥
Just do the phone thing.
弗兰克 听我说
Frank, listen to me.
我只说一次 好吗?
I'm gonna say it one time, all right?
你的手♥机♥只要有一瞬间失去信♥号♥♥ 安静
If your fucking cell phone loses its signal even for a millisecond-be quiet.
我就把你的贩毒案交给缉毒局
Then I'm kicking your trafficking charges up to DEA.
我在那里的朋友们会好好关照 你和莫妮卡
All my friends there gonna take care of you and Monica real well.
公事公办 知道是什么意思吗?
Fair time. You know what that means?
会强制最重判刑二十年
A fucking mandatory twenty right off the top.
这是你逼我的
It's the position you're putting me in.
好吗?
All right?
好
Yeah.
可以问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
什么事 弗兰克?
What, Frank?
我办成事情就让她回家 我要你保证
I deliver, she comes home. I want your word.
好
Yeah.
我要你保证 老兄
I want your word, man.
我说好
I said, yeah.
我保证
You got my word.
听着 她是我的命
Look, man, she's my life, okay?
她是我该死的命
She's my fucking life, man.
就看你了 弗兰克
Ball's in your court, Frank.
回头见 弗兰克
Catch you later, Frank.
(我爱你 爸爸)
轮到你了 管钱的
"It's your turn, money man."
我知道你现在很担心
I know you're shitting bricks right about now.
面临道德的双重选择
Trying to rationalize the morality.
担心家人会怎么想你
What will your family think of you?
他们会怎么评断你
How will they judge you? All of that went through my head, too,
我第一次动手时也想过这些
when I first broke my cherry.
然后我发现这些都不重要
And then I realized none of that matters.
唯一重要的是平安回到家人身边
The only thing that matters is you getting home to your family in one piece.
那家伙是怪物 兄弟
This guy's a monster, brother.
你一定要在我身边
Make sure you're with me.
他们怎么知道是他告密的?
How can they know he's really snitching?
不重要
Doesn't matter!
如果让他活着 他们会整死我们 好吗?
If we leave him breathing, they'll whack us, okay?
好 他们要打开牢房♥门了
All right, they're popping 'em.
是时候了
It's time.
过来 过来
Come here! Come here!
我们要搞定这件事
We're doing this!
好 趁他到阶梯之前
All right, before he hits the tier.
捅他!
Get him!
事实是我们当初都是某人的心肝宝贝
"The fact is we all started out as someone's little angel."
这种地方迫使我们变成战士或受害者
"And a place like this forces us to become warriors or victims."
除此之外没有第三种选择
"Nothing in between can exist here."
你选择了当个战士
"And you've chosen to be a warrior."
你就得做到底
"Now it's up to you to remain one."
你去公♥证♥了吗?
Did you get it notarized?
是的 办好了
Hum yes. Yes, I did.
我叫你别带他来这里
I told you not to bring him here.
我知道 但他想来
I know, but he wanted to be here, so...
我会待在车子旁边 好吗?
I'm gonna stay by the car, okay?
好的
Okay.
听着
Look...
我要说的都写在信里了
I meant every word in that letter, so...
我没什么好说的了
I don't have much else to say.
知道吗? 我曾经很喜欢收到你的信
You know, I used to love getting your letters.
我一再看了十几遍
I reread them like a dozen times.
后来过去七年没有收到任何信
And then nothing from you for the past seven years.
然后收到这一封
And then I get this one.
就算你知道要出狱
Even when you knew you were getting out,
你还是不想跟儿子有任何瓜葛 -不是那样
you still want nothing to do with your son. - It's not that.
有些事情回不去 就是回不去
Some things just don't go back together again. They just don't.
你和你妈有自己的路要走
You, your mom, are on your own trajectory now.
我有另外的路 -什么路?
I'm on another one. - What,
浪费余生吗 爸爸? -我做什么不重要
just wasting the rest of your life, dad? - It doesn't matter what I do!
你的责任是照顾自己和你妈妈
Your job is to take care of yourself and your mom.
听着 我明白你为何要推开我们
Look, I get why you pushed us away.
那是为了保护我们
It was to protect us.
但是爸爸 你已经坐过牢了
But, Dad, you've done your time now.
都过去了
It's over.
让我们帮助你重新站起来
Let us help you get back on your feet.
拜托
Please.
你想帮助我?
You wanna help me?
是的 我想
Yeah, I do.
那就离我远一点
Then stay away.
你是该死的失败者
You're a fucking loser!
上车吧
Just get in the car.
今天要点什么?
What can I get you today?
来一份松饼、炒蛋和培根
An order of pancakes... scrambled eggs and bacon,
电影精选列表