亲爱的约书亚
"Dear Joshua."
我知道你快六年没有我的消息
"I know it's been nearly six years since you heard from me."
不敢相信你已经十年级了
"I can't believe you're already in tenth grade."
就像时间飞逝却又什么都没有改变
"It's like time has flown by and stood still all at the same time."
父亲总是希望儿子跟随他的脚步
"It's usually a father's hope that his son will follow in his footsteps.
幸好 我们不会是这种状况
Thankfully, that won't be the case with us."
我从来都不想伤害你 约书亚
"I never meant to hurt you, Josh..."
但我彻底辜负了你
"but I have failed you in every way possible."
我这封信的用意是跟你好好道别
"My intention with this letter is to properly say good-bye to you."
我不知为何拖了这么久
"Why it's taken me so long, I don't know."
或许我根本是个懦夫
"Maybe I'm a coward after all."
在这世界闯出自己的一片天 儿子
"Make your mark in this world, son."
永远要当你♥妈♥的♥保护者
"Always be your mom's protector."
不管别人怎么说我
"And no matter what you hear about me,"
你都要继续前进
"you keep moving forward...
永远不要回头
and never look back."
你的父亲
"Your father."
(收件人:约书亚哈伦 加州)
那个混♥蛋♥上吊自杀了 老兄
Ooh, that motherfucker hung himself, bro!
不 那个家伙是被处理掉的 兄弟
Hell no, that buster got deal with, homey!
发生什么事 罗培兹?
What happened, Lopez?
那家伙有问题 长官
Homey had issues, sir.
自杀个屁 关罗培兹禁闭
Suicide, my ass. Stick Lopez in the hole.
带走他之前 先把一切拍下来
Photograph everything before you take him down.
不 等一等
No, wait.
还不要做任何事
Don't do anything yet.
四号♥状况
Code four.
老钱 看来你们两个今天要出狱
Looks like two of you will be leaving the block today, Money.
我带你出去
Let me get you outta here.
这件该死的狗屁事要搞一整天
This fucking mess will take all day.
你的安置费200美元 以及加州矫正部身份证
Your gate money, 200, and your CDCR ID.
拿到新驾照之前可以先用它
Use it until you get a new driver's license.
外面的厢型车会送你到火车站
The van outside will take you to the train station.
船到桥头自然直 老钱
Just take it one day at a time, Money.
野兽给你的
From the Beast.
《一锤定音》
(罗拉花店-比佛利山东部)
近来好吗 木头?
What's up, Wood?
真高兴见到你 兄弟
Man, good to see you, brother.
欢迎
Welcome.
这是给你的 兄弟
That's for you, man.
我亲自挑选的
Picked that out myself.
里面有点东西让你开始新生活
Something in there just to get you started.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
晚上替你准备了精彩节目 兄弟
Got a big night planned for you, bro.
那个年轻人是霍伊
Youngster ride there, that's Howie.
他负责策画节目
He's the man with the plan.
应该给你来场派对接风洗尘
Should give you the welcome home party.
我说过他会知道你是谁
Told you he'd know who you were.
年轻人仰慕名人
Youngster's all star struck and shit.
他是狙击手
Hey, he's a sniper though, man.
去过阿富汗
Did work over there in Afghanistan.
你现在唯一要做的就是不能有案底
Only job you got now is staying clean.
收到
Roger that.
我们去吃东西
Fuck, let's go eat, man.
看你想吃什么都算我的
Whatever you want is on me.
还需要一个房♥间
Need a room, too.
当然 要摆脱那些假释官吧
Of course. Time to lose those parole duds, right?
替你买♥♥全新行头 我罩你 兄弟
Get you a whole new getup. I got you, bro.
艾德库奇 假释官
Ed Kutcher, Parole.
我接到密告 这个性侵犯家里有个14岁女孩
I got a tip this sex offender has a 14-year-old girl in his place.
我在等该死的逮捕令
Waiting on the damn warrant, though.
别担心 蓝尼是我的假释犯之一
No worries, Lenny's one of my cases.
所以我就是你的逮捕令 -好
So I'm your warrant. - Good.
我是库奇 到门口来 蓝尼
Kutcher. Come to the door, Lenny.
蓝尼 我是库奇
Lenny, it's Kutcher.
到门口来 你知道规矩
Come to the door. You know the drill.
把枪放下
Drop it!
上 上 该死
Go, go! Shit!
代号♥10-3 有人开枪
10-3, shots fired!
重复 有人开枪
Repeat, shots fired!
你好 恰普
What's up, Chop?
过得怎么样 恰普?
What the hell, Chopper?
有一阵子没见了吧?
It's been a minute, huh?
欢迎回来 兄弟
Welcome home, brother.
杰森霍瓦特
Jason Horvath.
很荣幸见到你
It's an honor.
有听过"大厨"吗?
How about the name Chef, huh?
你知道这名号♥吗?
Name mean anything to you?
佛森以南的每位吸毒者 都知道这个名号♥
Hell, every tweaker south of Folsom knows that name.
这里的任何一个妞都很淫♥荡♥
Any one of these bitches in here, they're all fucking dirt legs, dude.
我告诉你 老兄
I'm telling you, man.
她们每一个都是啦啦队员
Every single one of them, man, they're fucking cheerleaders, brother.
你想对她们做什么都行
You can literally do whatever the fuck you want to them.
要喝酒吗? 吸烟吗? 我替你拿
You want a drink? Smoke? I got you, brother.
他看起来不错吧?
He looks good, don't he?
他看起来不错
He looks good.
你在找洗手间吗?
Hey, you looking for a bathroom?
来 我带你到一间比较隐密的
Come on, I'll show you one more private.
穿上你的衣服
Put your clothes on.
我可以替你找别的女孩
I could just get you one of the other girls,
只要告诉我你喜欢谁
if you just tell me which one you like.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
珍妮
Janie.
我们找个时间去喝一杯吧 珍妮
How about you and me get a drink sometime, Janie?
只是不要今晚
Just not tonight.
霰弹枪和霍伊有我的号♥码 不然...
Howie and Shotgun have my number, or...
我会跟他们拿
I-I'll get it from them.
载我一程
I need a ride.
当然 老钱
Sure, Money.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
趴下
Down!
谁倒下了?
Who's down?
快快 离开这里
Come on! Come on! Get out of here!
走 快点
Get out of here! Come on!
珍妮
Janie!
不 珍妮
No, Janie.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
嘿 老钱
Hey, hey, hey! Money,
我们得走了 走吧
we gotta go! Let's go!
走...
Go, go, go, go, go!
好了
Come on.
你没有刺青 带他离开这里
You ain't inked. Get him outta here
以防我们被拦住
in case we're stopped.
来吧
Come on.
走...快走
Come on!
该死
Fuck! Go, go, go.
这辆车没问题吧?
This ride clean?
最新的保险、行照 一切都没问题
Insurance is up to date, reg, everything.
我今晚要用车
I need it tonight.
告诉我你要在哪里下车
Tell me where to drop you off.
我在这里停车
I'll pull over here.
去等公车
Catch the bus.
他们说你没有刺青
They said you're not inked.
完全没有
Nothing.
现在你只对我负责
You answer only to me now.
你不要接近任何人
You don't go near anyone,
特别是查证过的人
especially if they're validated,
除非有我的批准
unless I authorize it.
没问题
You got it.
准备两支不同的预付卡手♥机♥
电影精选列表