还要一杯咖啡 麻烦了
and a cup of coffee, please.
好的
All right.
我也一样
Same for me.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
麻烦了 谢谢
Please and thank you.
我需要另一辆车
I need another car.
珍妮的日产车在外面
Janie's Nissan's out front.
是辆破车但不是犯罪车辆
It's a piece of shit, but it's clean.
我的货车坏了吗?
Did my truck break down?
没有 我们明天会开你的车
No. We'll pick it up tomorrow.
给我霰弹枪的地址
Get me Shotgun's address.
我要亲自接他
I'll pick him up myself.
好的
Will do.
你是怎么认识霰弹枪的?
How did you meet Shotgun?
我做错什么了吗 老钱?
Did I do something wrong, Money?
只是你从来没告诉我
Just never told me.
我的一个队友 他来自杭亭顿海滩
A guy from my unit, he's from Huntington Beach.
我们很要好
We were real tight.
真的
Yeah.
他只会谈他的光头党和冲浪
All he talked about was this skinhead gang he was with and surfing.
老兄
Man...
本来等他回来时要教我冲浪 但...
he was gonna teach me when he got back, but...
他被炸死了
he got blown up.
我参加他的丧礼时遇到珍妮 她是他妹妹
When I went to the funeral, I met Janie. She's his sister.
我告诉她枪的事
I told her about the guns because
因为她哥哥和我要卖♥♥掉它们
her brother and I were gonna sell them.
我们本来要一起卖♥♥掉它们
We were supposed to sell them together.
她把霰弹枪介绍给我
And she introduced me to Shotgun.
两杯咖啡
Two coffees.
所以是霰弹枪...
So Shotgun...
要你参与这件事
he's jumping you in for this.
我不想参加帮派
I don't wanna be a part of a gang.
跟瓶子在一起的是谁?
Who's with Bottles?
赫曼葛梅兹 他是墨西哥帮派的老大
Herman Gomez. He's got the keys to the yard for the eses.
他父亲是皇族 兄弟 该死的贵族
His old man's royalty, bro. Fucking OGMA.
赫曼很有实力 后台超硬
"Herman's solid, solid as fuck."
你一定要把他当自己人
"You make sure you treat him like he's one of our own."
野兽已经传话下来了
Word already came down from The Beast.
墨西哥人要跟黑人开打了 兄弟
Eses kicking off with the Toads, bro.
我们要跟墨西哥人一伙
I'm fucking going with them.
该死的淌这个混水
Fucking live for this shit.
我听到了 兄弟
I heard that, brother.
该死
Fuck, yeah.
该死的 我不能参加暴♥动♥
Damn, I can't be part of a riot.
别指望可以闪得掉 兄弟
Don't expect a hall pass, brother.
所有人都会被拖下水
Whole wood pile's expected to get down.
别到警♥察♥或监视器能认出你的地方
"Just don't go anywhere the cops or cameras can single you out."
留在中间 跟大家一起行动
"Stay in the middle, keep swinging on dudes."
除非被抓包
"Unless there's something obvious,
不然他们只会像往常那样关我们禁闭
they'll just put us on lockdown like they always do."
那么你就安全了
"Then you're home free."
拿家伙
Iron up.
去他的这些家伙和他们的黑人兄弟
"Fuck these busters and these blacks homies!"
去吧 赢得你的刺青
"Go! Earn your ink!"
该死
"Oh, shit!"
他们行动了 开打了
"They're moving! It's on!"
起来
Get up.
来吧
Come on.
趴下 趴下...
"Get down! Get down! Get down!"
趴下 否则我就开枪了
"Stay down or I will shoot you!"
我欠你一次人情
"I fucking owe you one."
谁都不要起来
"Nobody get up!
留在原地
Stay where you are!"
请起立
"Please rise."
哈伦先生
Mr. Harlon,
本庭判你有罪 罪名是用致命武器攻击受刑人
with this court finding you guilty of assault by a prisoner with a deadly weapon
我判你四年徒刑
I'm sentencing you to the middle term of four years.
此外 此次罪行已判定与帮派利益有关
"In addition, having been found guilty of committing this crime in association and for the benefit of a gang,"
我判决追加五年徒刑 要连续服刑
"I'm sentencing you to an additional five years to run consecutively.
刑法第667.5条规定
Penal Code 667.5 requires"
你至少要服完85%的刑期
that you serve a minimum of 85 percent of these terms.
两个判决跟你第一个判决同时执行
"Both will run concurrently with your initial sentence."
结束了 把我忘了吧
It's over. Forget I exist.
你每天会被关在单独监禁牢房♥里 23小时
"You'll be locked down 23/7 in the Security"
放风一小时
"Housing Unit with one hour yard time."
每星期淋浴三次
"Three showers a week.
在牢房♥外的开放空间 不能接触其他受刑人
You will not be allowed in the same open area as any other inmate, outside your cellie."
不会再有鸣枪警告
"And there will be no warning shots."
你有加入帮派吗?
You cliqued up with anyone?
没有
No.
为什么要参加暴♥动♥?
Why participate in the riot?
你知道为什么
You know why.
你们有你们的规矩 帮派有帮派的
You got your rules and we got the gang's rules.
他们的规矩很重要
And there's matter.
根据新判决 你少了一年好日子
"Yeah, well, it cost you a year of good time on top of the new sentences
而且你要跟重刑犯关在一起 所以...
and put you with the heavy hitters, so...
希望你觉得值得
I hope it was worth it."
你知道规矩的 开膛手
"You know the deal, Ripper.
面对墙壁
Face the wall."
打开十三号♥门
"Crack 13."
关闭十三号♥门
"Close 13."
手从送食物的窗口伸出来
"Hands through the food port."
你可以起来了 开膛手
"You can get up, Ripper."
欢迎你来 老钱 我是开膛手
Welcome to the pad, Money. I'm Ripper.
谁是这里的老大?
Who's got the keys here?
布兰德帮的红木
Redwood, from The Brand.
打开前面操场的门
"Open forward yard door."
红木 这是老钱
Redwood, this is Money.
听说了你在奇诺监狱的事
Heard how you got down at Chino.
还有野兽
So did The Beast.
感激 他还在坐牢?
Appreciate it. He still in the hole?
在我六点钟方向的四百码外
Four hundred yards to my six.
过去九年都是
Less nine years.
这里跟一般监狱有点不同吧?
Little different than the mainline, huh?
可以这么说
You could say that.
别搞错了 兄弟
Make no mistake, brother,
他们设计这种监狱 是为了击垮我们这种人
they design places like this to break men like us.
墨西哥帮派和白人帮派
Eses and woods.
500个海豹突击式
"500 Navy SEALs.
开膛手 计数
Ripper, count 'em."
预备 趴下
"Ready! Down!"
一 二 三
"One, two, three!"
一
"One!"
趴下
"Down!"
一 二 三
"One, two, three!"
二
"Two!"
趴下
"Down!"
一 二 三
"One, two, three!"
三
"Three!"
趴下
"Down!"
一 二 三
"One, two, three!"
四
"Four!"
你好
Whassup?
我以为你跟线人在一起
Thought you were posting up on your CI.
从凌晨三点开始
Since three a.m.
我想吃点东西 小个便
Figured I'd get some chow and take a piss.
有动静吗?
Any movement?
没有
Nada.
我摸不透 曼尼
You know, I can't put my finger on it, Manny,
电影精选列表