你还好吗 艾德?
You okay, Ed?
我没事 继续说
I'm good. Keep going.
继续说吧 我还有事
Come on, go. I got work to do.
好 知道交易细节吗?
All right. Any specifics on the deal?
知道 一千把全自动AK47步♥枪♥
Yeah. A thousand full-auto AK-47s,
至少五百把格洛克手♥枪♥
and at least 500 Glocks
从阿富汗走私来的
smuggled from Afghanistan
全都没有在美国登记过
none registered in the U.S.
你警告过武器管理局吗?
You alert ATF?
让他们牵着我们的鼻子走?
And let them take our collar?
当然不要
Hell no.
这件事归我们管 兄弟
We're controlling this one, brother.
我很喜欢 那有什么计划?
I love it. So, what's the plan?
哈伦再被判刑就会是无期徒刑 我们对付他
Harlon faces strike three. We nail that fucker,
利用他扳倒野兽 简单
get him to flip on The Beast. Simple.
整个权力结构都会崩溃
Whole power structure comes tumbling down.
好 我会开始去街头打听
All right. I'll start pounding the streets on the SS,
看看有没有线报
see if anyone's talking.
我会搞定哈伦 晚一点要跟他见面
I'll set up on Harlon. Meet with him later today.
我们行动吧 各位
Let's rock, fellas.
请面对正前方
Face directly ahead, please.
下一步是什么?
"So, what's next?"
传讯 对吧?
The arraignment, right?
是的 我认识负责你案子的检察官
Yes. And I know the prosecutor assigned to your case.
这家伙很难缠 雅各
This guy's a hard-charger, Jacob.
他只在乎统计数据
He only cares about his stats,
特别是酒驾过失杀人案
especially on DUI manslaughter cases.
他会采取最重量刑准则
He's going for the maximum sentencing guidelines,
四年徒刑 另外再加重伤害罪的三年徒刑
four years plus an additional three for great bodily injury enhancement
因为另一个驾驶人的腿断了
since the other driver broke his legs.
我们要面对的是七年徒刑
We're talking about seven years here, man.
七年
Seven years.
我们能出庭辩护吗?
Can we fight it?
是的 我们可以出庭 但...
Yeah. I mean, we can go to trial, but...
我必须老实告诉你 证据十分确凿
I gotta be honest, man, the evidence is pretty overwhelming.
而且路口有监视摄影机
It didn't help the intersection had a traffic camera, either.
我的建议是我去找检察官 跟他协商
My advice is, you let me go to the prosecutor now, get him to make a deal.
要是我们出庭辩护
Because if we go to trial,
他会坚持最重量刑
he will stick to the maximum.
他们的作法一向如此
That's what they do.
这就是他们的运作方式
That's how it works.
什么样的协商?
What kind of deal?
你同意拒绝答辩
Look, you agree to a no-contest plea...
我想第一条罪我可以让他只求刑两年
I think I can get him to two years on count one,
把重伤害罪减轻到所谓的酒驾伤人
reduce the great bodily injury enhancement... to what's called a DUI with injury.
这可以把额外的三年减到八个月
Now, that drops the additional three years to eight months.
这表示...
It means...
实际上你只要坐十六个月的牢
realistically you'd only have to do 16 months.
嗯 十六个月
Yeah, 16 months. Hem...
由你决定 老兄
It's your call, pal.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
他们接受用房♥子当抵押品
Okay, so they accepted the house as collateral.
我就能把你保出来
So I can bail you out,
让你离开监狱 好吗?
get you outta there. Okay?
怎么了? 出了什么事吗?
What? Did something happen?
怎么了?
What?
我知道这很难接受
I know this is gonna be hard to take...
但史提夫向他们提出协商
but Steve got them to accept a deal.
如果我拒绝答辩
If I plead no-contest, they'll agree to two years...
我不... -不 我们要打这场官司
No! - No, we're fighting this.
如果打输了 我可能被判七年
If we do, I'm facing seven years.
如果我们打赢 你就不必坐牢
If we win this, you face none.
凯特
Kate...
什么?
What?
亲爱的 我的酒测是1.0
Honey, I blew a point.10.
我闯了红灯
I ran the red.
我害死汤姆
I killed Tom.
那是意外
It was an accident.
那是意外 -我知道
It was an accident. - I know.
我不管史提夫说什么
I don't care what Steve says.
人不会因为意外坐牢
People don't go away for accidents!
珍妮佛和蒂娜永远见不到汤姆了
Jennifer and Tina will never see Tom again.
我有责任
I'm responsible.
被关十六个月
Sixteen months,
跟她们经历的事相比不算什么
it's nothing compared to what they're going through.
不
No!
两支都输入了我的号♥码
Programmed my number into both.
把这支里的号♥码删掉 不留蛛丝马迹
Erase it from this one so it's clean.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we heading?
东洛杉矶 比佛利的罗拉花店
East L.A. Lola's Flowers on Beverly.
关于昨晚有任何消息吗?
Any word about last night?
我还没听到什么
I haven't heard anything yet.
那女孩呢?
And the girl?
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
幸好弹头完全穿透
Luckily, the round went through clean.
她的口风紧吗?
She solid?
绝对紧 珍妮什么都不会说
Definitely. Janie won't say shit.
传话出去
Put the word out,
如果谁敢指认我在那个派对上
anybody ID's me at that party,
他就死定了
they're green-lit.
知道了
Roger that.
(罗拉花店)
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
我找赫曼葛梅兹
I'm looking for Herman Gomez.
你好
Orale.
好久不见 老兄
It's been a long time, man.
真的好久
It sure has.
给你 宝贝
Here you go, baby.
我们会在后面 好吗?
We're gonna be in the back, okay?
需要我就叫我
Call me if you need me.
我恨那些冷藏柜 老兄
I hate those pinches coolers, man.
恨死它们
Fucking hate them.
整天开开关关 忽冷忽热的
In and out all day from the cold.
害我骨头痛
Makes my bones hurt.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你有个美满的家庭
You have a beautiful family.
谢谢 兄弟 谢谢你
Thank you, homes. Appreciate it.
你呢 有太太孩子吗?
What about you? You got a lady, got kids?
曾经有
Used to.
没有我们 世界还是继续运转
The world went on without us, huh?
我同情你 老兄 真的
Feel for you, homes. I do.
在牢里蹲了17年
Spent 17 years total inside.
该死的可惜了
What a fucking waste.
知道我为何要求野兽 让你处理这件事吗?
You know why I asked The Beast for you to handle this?
是你点名我的?
You asked for me?
没错
Simón.
我认为看人要看他的行为
To me, a man is only defined by his actions.
感谢
Appreciate it.
我才要感谢
I'm the one who's gotta be grateful.
外面的年轻人 枪在他那里吗?
Youngster out there, he's the one with the guns?
不是
No.
你的朋友们决定好地点了吗?
Your friends set the location?
午夜 在索尔顿海附近
Midnight. Pretty close to the Salton Sea.
我们会在交易前一小时得到确切座标
We're gonna get exact coordinates one hour before.
我俩都要让这件事顺利进行
We both need this to go smooth.
一定会的
It will.
等不及要吃这里的起司牛排了
Can't wait for this cheese steak.
你以前常来这里?
Used to come here a lot?
从我办公室走过来很近
It's a short walk from my office.
对不起 但我无法想像你穿西装
电影精选列表