但这个叫哈伦的没有这么简单
but there's more to this Harlon guy.
什么意思? 像搞资讯战?
What you mean, like a power play?
费尔说他太太和孩子 到他住的汽车旅馆
Phil says his wife and his kid show up to his motel,
他却当他们的面甩上门
slams the door in their face.
你说这家伙有过完美人生 对吧?
I mean, you talking about a guy with a perfect life, all right?
令人羡慕的人生
A fucking envious life.
他没有任何前科
He's got not one prior.
甚至连"帮派份子"都不会写
Can't even fucking spell the word gangster, man.
他因酒驾过失搞砸一切 害死他朋友
He gets fucked up on a DUI manslaughter, kills his friend.
是的 一文钱逼死英雄汉
Yeah, a dime will change you for sure,
但像他那样的人出狱后却抛弃一切?
but a guy like that... gets out, throws everything away?
不可能
No.
我只知道人坐牢之后 什么事都可能发生
Look, all I know is, once a dude gets institutionalized, anything is possible, man.
你有什么消息?
What you got?
还在监视墨西哥帮派
Still squat on the eses.
但武器管理局窃听到 来自墨西哥的电♥话♥
But ATF did pick up a call from Mexico on the wiretap.
提到要在索尔顿海附近取枪
Something about picking up guns near the Salton Sea.
至少我们现在知道交易的地区了
So at least we know the area now.
是窃听谁的电♥话♥?
Who's the tap on?
索诺拉贩毒集团的一个大佬
Heavy hitter from the Sonora cartel.
武器管理局当然想要我们的所有情报
And of course ATF wants any and all intel we got.
索诺拉?
Sonora, huh?
是的
Yeah.
事情变得越来越大
This thing just keeps on getting bigger and bigger.
找武器管理局一起行动 或许不是坏主意
Maybe it's not a bad idea to have ATF out there with us.
嘿 你知道吗 告诉你 兄弟
Hey, you know what, check it out, bro.
你何不留在办公室里指挥行动就好
Why don't you just quarterback this one from the office?
自从你被枪击 已经一星期了吧?
I mean, shit, what's it been, a week since the shooting?
坐着闲得发慌吗? 你什么开玩笑?
Sit around with a thumb up my ass? Come on, you kidding me?
那更糟糕 老兄
That's worse, man.
我当然见识过不少暴♥力♥
Sure as hell have seen my share of violence, man,
但当你身在其中...
but when you're in it...
当你在另一端...
when you're on the other end...
那是完全不同的状况 兄弟
that's a whole different ball game, brother.
老兄 我从来没有经历过真正的枪战
Look, man, I've never been in an actual gunfight myself...
我不会坐在这里说我了解你经历的事
so I'm not gonna sit here and tell you I know what you're going through,
因为我不了解
because I don't.
但我知道的是
But what I do know is that
那个年轻女孩现在安全了
there's a young girl out there who's safe right now.
那都是你的功劳
And that's because of you.
(离婚证书)
该死 真差劲
Goddamn, man. It sucks.
很好
It's good.
我希望她继续生活
I want her to move on.
妈的
"Shit!
把他压到地上
Get him on the ground!"
打他 老钱 -趴下
Get him, Money! - Get down!
在操场上
"On the yard.
一对一 敌对斗殴
One on one. Enemy combat. Enemy combat."
干掉那个墨西哥佬 老兄
"Fuck that Norteño up, homie!
打他
Get him!"
老钱 让他走
"Money! Money, let him go!"
扭断这个乡巴佬的头
Rip that farmer's head off!
喷他
"Spray him!"
趴下
"Get down!
马上趴下
Get down now!"
趴下
Stay down!
一
One!
二
Two!
三
Three!
喂 你的顾问要见你
Hey. Your counselor wants to see you.
你什么时候开始单独押送受刑人?
Since when do you escort alone?
干嘛问 你会惹事吗?
Why, you gonna be a problem?
不会 长官
No, sir.
知道我是谁吗?
Know who I am?
知道
Yes.
发生那件事之后 他们把红木送到死刑犯牢房♥
They sent Redwood to Death Row after what happened.
他花了四个月才得以成功
It took him four months to finally get that screw.
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
这些警♥察♥
These cops...
他们需要知道
they need to understand...
我们才是作主的人
that we run the show.
有些警♥察♥了解
Some get it.
例如罗柏兹
Like Roberts.
但其余的以为越关我们...
But the rest think the more they lock us down...
越孤立我们...
and isolate us...
就能剥夺我们的权力
it strips us of our power.
他们甚至以为我们完蛋了
They even think we closed the books.
以为我们是垂死的一种人
We're a dying breed.
他们错得离谱
They're dead fucking wrong.
我们会认真挑选
We're just real selective...
看谁有资格当我们的兄弟
who we choose to call our brother.
所以问题是...
So the question is...
你准备好了没有
are you ready?
是的
Yes.
这正是我想听的
What I wanted to hear.
你不要再刺青 让他们无法查证你的帮派
But keep your ink clean so they can't validate you.
我们就是像这样哄骗敌人的
That's how we lull the enemy to sleep.
我明白
I understand.
你现在是这里的老大
You have the keys out here now.
罗柏兹会让你住单人牢房♥ 给你一点隐私
Roberts will single-cell you. Get you some privacy.
对我很好
Works for me.
你喜欢看书吗?
You like to read?
我有很多心理学的书
I got a good collection on psychology.
刚看完"人类动物"
Just finished reading The Human Animal.
我会把我最喜欢的几本书送过去
I'll send it over with some of my favorites.
战士最致命的武器
A warrior's deadliest weapon...
是他的智慧
is his mind.
欢迎加入我们家族 兄弟
Welcome to the family, brother.
(瑞克斯建材行)
哈伦先生 你已服完85%刑期
Mr. Harlon, after serving 85 percent of your time...
而且行为良好 没有违规
having a clean conduct record with no infractions...
我向假释委员会建议释放你
I recommend to the Parole Board your release...
时间是今天算起30天后
30 days from today.
这是你的假释文件袋
This is your parole packet.
资料有写明你要跟谁报到
Tells you who to report to.
谢谢
Thank you.
按"传送"
"Push send.
我30分钟后回来拿
And I'll be back for it in 30."
你认识霰弹枪吗?
You know Shotgun?
他刚传话给我说有一大批枪
He just sent word to me about a heavy shipment of guns
一个年轻人从阿富汗走私回来的
a youngster smuggled back from Afghanistan.
他要我准许他找赫曼葛梅兹
"He wants permission to go to Herman Gomez to offload them"
以一百五十万卖♥♥给他们的帮派
"for a million five to their cartel connections."
赫曼收到假释信了?
Herman got his letters?
他也出狱了
And he's out, too.
和你一样 30天后
Just like you'll be in 30 days.
我会通知赫曼由你负责我们的交易
"I'll get word to Herman you're handling the deal for us."
照往例抽成
"And fuck our usual cut."
霰弹枪同意当这笔生意的合伙人
"Shotgun just bought himself a full partner on this."
但我是在假释期
I'll be on parole though.
这有什么关系?
The fuck's that got to do with anything?
十年... 你以为离开监狱就可以脱离黑帮了?
Well, 10 years... "You think the fucking honor of being one of us" ends at the gates?
等你死了就可以脱离了
It ends when you're six feet under.
到死为止都要继续替兄弟赚钱
"Until then, you will keep earning for your brothers."
我明白 但...
I understand that...
在你说其他该死的话之前
"Before you say another fucking word..."
做决定前要替家人着想
"think of your family in this decision."
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我结巴了吗?
Did I stutter?
我会传话给霰弹枪 要他把交易延到我出狱
I'll get word to Shotgun, tell him shit's on hold until I'm out.
电影精选列表