He was gonna throw you under the bus with me.
你处理掉了吗?
Has that been taken care of?
还有偷藏额外枪枝的那个年轻人
And the youngster who stashed the extra guns.
别担心 我知道藏在哪里
Don't worry, I know where they're hidden.
我想 这笔交易我们让大家高兴
I figure, we make everyone happy with this deal...
然后你和我平分剩下的
then you and I split the rest.
我同意
I'm down with that.
你好
"¡órale."
所有武器都带来了吗?
"Tienes todas las armas?"
对
Simón.
AJ 把武器搬上车
"AJ, carga los cohetes."
恰普 把货车转过来
Chopper, move the truck around.
钱带来了吗?
You got the money?
一百五十万
"Un millón cinco."
好吧
All right.
趴下 趴下
"Get down! Get down!
开枪 开枪
Shoot, shoot, shoot!"
该死 老兄 条子
"Fuck, homie! The Flaca's dog!"
手放到背后 不要动
Hands on your back! Don't move!
把枪丢下
"Drop the weapon!"
他有枪
"He's got a gun!"
看向别处
"Look away look away!!"
手放到背后
"Hands behind your back."
我们正式查证你是帮派份子
We're officially validating you.
这表示你要在这座监狱服无期徒刑
Means you'll do the rest of your new life term here in the SHU,
除非你想合作
unless you wanna play ball.
没有什么可以合作的
Got nothing to play.
得了 哈伦
Come on, Harlon.
别让骄傲毁了你的前途
Don't let your pride get in the way.
你不欠这些人什么
You don't owe these people...
别费口舌 我们没什么好说的
Save the speech. We're done here.
如果让你因为谋杀霰弹枪 而跟所有恶棍关在死刑牢房♥
What happens when we put you in Death Row with all the low-lifes for murdering Shotgun?
想想会发生什么事?
Cause when it happens, and it will...
因为一定会发生这种事
whatever offer
只要提供任何消息 我们愿意让你将功抵过
me and my guys are willing to make goes up in smoke.
你只有这招吗? 唬人?
That all you got? Bluffs?
枪的事我已经认罪了
I already pleaded guilty to the guns.
让我像男子汉一样服刑
Let me do my time like a man.
知道吗? 这就是我不懂的事
You see, that's what I don't get.
我混得够久 知道受刑人有的只是为了生存
I've been around long enough to know when a con's making moves simply to survive
有的就比较少见 是为了享受权力
or when it's that rare breed... the one that relishes in the power.
但你都不是 差得远了
But that's not you. Not by a long shot.
你为什么要抛弃你的一生?
Why you throwing your whole life away?
我不知他们有你的什么把柄
Look, I don't know what they're holding over you...
但我可以提供你更好的东西
but I can offer you something better.
真实的东西
Something real.
不唬你 不胡扯
No bluffs, no BS.
你把野兽♥交♥给我
You give me The Beast...
还有涉案的所有人
and everyone involved...
我就让你走
and you walk.
我说真的
I mean it.
没有保护性拘留 没有减刑
No protective custody, no reduced sentence.
出去 回到自♥由♥世界
Out. Back in the free world.
回到凯瑟琳和约书亚身边
Back with Katherine and Joshua.
没有什么是免费的
Nothing out there is free.
尤其是众矢之的的告密者
Especially for a rat with a target on his back.
你要知道 哈伦 当我走出去时
You know, Harlon, when I walk outta here...
这项协议就跟我一起消失了
the deal walks with me, man.
一路顺风
Have a nice trip.
好吧
All right.
祝你在这里好运
Good luck in here.
来吧 老钱
Come on, Money.
放松
Easy.
就在这里
Right there.
我们现在面对面
Now that we're looking eye to eye...
你要回答一些事
you're gonna answer something.
霰弹枪的尸体在五点钟左右被发现
Shotgun's body was discovered around five o'clock
表示他不可能告诉警方地点
which means there's no way he could've tipped off the cops with the location
因为赫曼在交易前一小时 才把座标传给你
since Herman didn't send you the coordinates until an hour before the meet.
跟我解释一下
So explain to me
为何三个不同机构 有时间埋伏把大家一网打尽?
how three different agencies had time to set up and take everyone down.
我给你一个礼物
I gave you a gift...
你却吐口水到我脸上
and you spit in my face.
当行尸走肉的感觉如何?
How does it feel to be the walking dead?
跟过去十年没两样
No different than the last 10 years.
我们走着瞧吧
Oh, we'll see about that...
当你的老婆和孩子倒在血泊里
when your old lady and kid are lying in blood
而你会活着 知道是你造成的
and you get to live with knowing you're the cause.
把这个废物带走
Get this lame away from me!
上手铐 老钱
Cuff up, Money.
上手铐 老钱
Cuff up, Money.
好了 老钱
Okay, Money.
好了
Okay!
好 放轻松
All right, easy!
放轻松
Easy.
把无线电放下
Drop your radio.
放轻松
Easy.
放轻松 老钱
Easy, Money.
慢慢地
Slowly.
搞什么 老钱?
What the fuck, Money?
你知道他们会把你送回这里
You knew they'd put you back here.
所以你带警♥察♥抓人
That's why you lead the cops to the bust...
来对付我
to get to me.
干得好
Well played.
我们来解决吧
Let's get down, Wood.
谁都不能碰我家人
Nobody's touching my family.
我们说清楚几件事
We're gonna get a few things straight here.
我已经是无期徒刑
I'm already doing life...
所以我不在乎增加刑期
so I could give a shit about additional time.
但我不会像某些动物一样 坐在死刑牢房♥里等着死
But I'm not sitting on Death Row waiting to be put down like some animal.
所以你要写是他先用刀攻击我
So you write it up that he attacked me with the blade first,
交换条件是我们的约定仍然有效
in return, your arrangement with us stands...
包括每个月存钱到你户头里
including the monthly deposits into your account.
我能保证这些条件的理由是
Reason I can guarantee these terms is...
现在由我做主
I'm running the show now.
说吧
Say it.
现在由你做主
You're running the show.
(非机密/执法敏感文件)
(今天14点可可兰监狱发生事件 野兽和雅各哈伦斗殴)
(曼宁多处受伤 宣告死亡)
(你有一通新简讯)
(礼物 246号♥)
拿掉电池 销毁晶片卡
Pop the battery and break the SIM card.
这是在开玩笑吧
You gotta be shitting me.
我还是不了解这家伙
I still don't get this guy.
但我他妈的喜欢他
But I fucking like him.
(人类动物)
有你的信件 老钱
Got some mail, Money.
谢谢
Thanks.
(寄件人 约书亚哈伦)
妈说你现在被判不能假释的无期徒刑
"Mom told me you've gotten life without parole now."
我想我永远不会了解为何发生这些事
"I don't think I'll ever understand why any of this has happened"
但我希望你知道我已经接受现实了
"but I wanted you to know that I've accepted reality"
所以我会照你在信中的要求去做
"which is why I will do what you've asked me in your letter."
我会继续我的生活 爸爸
"I'm moving on with my life, Dad."
我会从你的错误中学习
"I will learn from your mistakes..."
我永远会是妈妈的保护者
"and I will always be Mom's protector."
但最重要的是
"But most importantly..."
我希望你知道
"I want you to know..."
我已经原谅你了
"that I've forgiven you."
你的儿子约书亚
"Your son, Josh."
电影精选列表