Sorry, but I just can't picture you in a suit.
就像电影里的证券经纪人那样
All Gordon Gekko and shit.
你当时多大? 十二岁?
You were probably what, 12 back then?
差不多
About that.
你是哪里人?
Where you from?
宾州的一个农业小镇
Small farm town, Pennsylvania.
无聊得要命
Boring as hell.
所以我回来后决定来这里看看海滩
So, you know, when I came back... I decided to come out here and check out the beach.
你怎么拿到枪的?
How did you come across the guns?
纯粹是运气
Sheer luck.
国防部运送整架飞机的枪 要给阿富汗安♥全♥部♥队
DOD was shipping plane-loads of them to arm the Afghan Security Forces
但有几千把遗失了
but thousands went missing.
总之
Anyway,
有天晚上 我的分队攻击一栋塔♥利♥班♥的房♥子
one night, my unit hit a Taliban house.
我清理后面房♥间时找到一个暗门
I was clearing a back room, found a trap door...
大批AK步♥枪♥和格洛克手♥枪♥ 藏在下面的隐密隧♥道♥里
Whole cache of AKs and Glocks were down in a hidden tunnel.
全都在那里?
All of them?
是的 就堆在那里
Yeah. They just piled them in there.
我把门封起来
So I sealed it up,
没有告诉指挥官
didn't tell my C.O.
该死的圣♥战♥士
Fucking Muj's,
就用那些枪来对付我们
they'd just used them against us anyway.
我找到一些承包商
So I found these contractor dudes
同意把枪枝装进要运回美国的货柜
who agreed to load them in a container heading back to the States.
代价是一百把AK步♥枪♥ -等等
Cost me a hundred of the AKs... - Wait, wait.
你是说现在只有九百把?
You're telling me there's just 900 now.
不 原本有一千一百把
No. There was 11 hundred to start.
我想花一百把枪把它们 运回美国算很便宜了
I figured a hundred was pretty cheap to get them home
我们说的是苏联制的全自动步♥枪♥
but then again we're talking about Soviet factory full-autos,
不是廉价的中国仿制品
not that cheap-ass Chinese knock-off bullshit.
他说他要见你 老钱
He said he needed to see you, Money.
派对上那些该死的傻瓜
Fucking knucklehead skins from the party, man.
我跟他们说了要低调
I said to them, I said, lay the fuck low.
但他们不听我的话
They didn't listen to me, okay?
他们跟海滩上的那些家伙不和
They've been butting heads with these fucking Crippers from the beach.
那些黑人知道那栋房♥子
Those Toads, they knew that house.
你说那是飞车经过时开枪?
So you're telling me it was a drive-by.
我只是告诉你我告诉他们... -那不像随机开枪
I'm just telling you what I told them... - It sure didn't feel random,
那把枪瞄准了我的脸
that gun aimed at my face.
这该怪我 该死的都是我的错
Hey, look, it's on me. This is fucking on me.
但我会教训他们
But I'm gonna fucking hit them.
我会调查他们
I'm gonna check their fucking asses,
看是谁开的枪 我一定会找他们算帐
I'm gonna find out who took those shots and I'm gonna fucking hit them.
交易完成之前不要行动 -是的 是的 我了解
Not until the deal's done. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I'm on it.
老兄 我知道你喜欢那孩子
Man, I know you like the fucking kid.
我也喜欢
I like the kid, too, man.
我是说这个大兵到过阿富汗
I mean, GI Joe over there in fucking Afghanistan.
但他跟我们不同挂 对吧?
But that's not where we are, is it?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你知道我是干什么的
You know what I'm about.
我得跟你在一起 需要在你身边
Now, I need to be with you. I need to be on your fucking hip...
你知道我不能被人看到 跟帮派份子在一起
You know I can't be seen around anyone validated.
就像现在这样 在光天化日之下
Like I'm doing right now in broad fucking daylight!
你现在要把大家控制好
Now, you get everyone in check.
我们冒的险太大 不能再有狗屁事
We got too much on the line for any more bullshit!
小心一点
Just be careful.
该死
Fuck me!
我叫你除了我不要跟任何人接触
You were told to answer to nobody but me.
对不起 -闭嘴
I'm sorry... - Shut your hole!
看着我
Look at me.
你在这个游戏中做的一切事情 都有后果
Everything you do in this game has a consequence.
如果你再次违抗我的命令 我会让你流血
If you defied my order like that inside, I'd make you fucking bleed.
我说到做到 老钱
I will walk the walk, Money.
我发誓
I swear.
你当然会
Damn right you will.
打开东门
"Open East Gate."
高度戒护的犯人先下车
"High security first!"
老兄 我知道你害怕
"Look, man, I know you're scared. All right?"
是我也会害怕
I would be scared.
但你要知道这件事
But you need to know this.
所有的暴♥力♥犯罪
All violent crimes,
从家暴到蓄意谋杀的犯人
from domestic battery to capital murder,
都会被关在一起
get housed together.
这表示你碰到狠角色
It means you'll be with the big boys...
不管你是否喜欢 他们都会考验你
and they will test you, whether you like it or not.
其余的人排成一行
"The rest of you, single file."
所以你必须为自己挺身而出
So you gotta stand up for yourself...
因为一旦你在里面被贴上标签
because once you're marked in there...
就永远没完没了
it will never end.
喂 来了一批新人
"Yo, bring that in!"
带那家伙进来
Why is he here.
这是真正的地方
"This the real place."
这是真正的地方
"This the real place, yo!"
你要不要跟我们玩?
"You gonna roll with us or not?"
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
最好小心点 死白人
Best check yourself, peckerwood!
好像有笨蛋刚踩到地雷
"Looks like some lame just stepped on a land mine."
混♥蛋♥ 让开
Yo, motherfucker, move!
我他妈的要踢爆你
I'm fucking about to boot your ass!
趴下 趴下
"Get down! Get down!
现在就趴下
Now, get down!"
现在就趴下
"Get the fuck down right now! Everybody down!"
好了 别打了
"All right, break it up!
放开他
Get off him!"
趴到地上
"Get on the ground!"
喷他们
"Spray 'em!"
趴着 趴着 深呼吸
"Stay down. Stay down. Just breathe."
新来的带种
Fish has heart.
靠着墙壁
"Get on the wall."
进去
"Step in."
如果你随地大小便
"You throw any piss or shit..."
我会把你关在这里30天 没有娱乐
"I'll leave you in here for the whole 30, no rec."
把你的脏衣物放在门边
Leave your dirties by the door.
转身
"Turn around."
出狱之后没有新刺青吗?
No new inks since your release?
我以为会有三叶草或AB符号♥
Thought I might find a shamrock or AB.
只有被选上的少数人能有那种刺青
Only a select few can wear that ink.
我明白了
I see.
把衣服穿上
Get dressed.
需要你澄清一些事
Need you to clear something up.
昨晚在南湾中枪的女孩
Girl got shot last night out in South Bay...
有人报告你当时在场
and someone reported you were there.
他们弄错了
Then they got it wrong.
我要你的不在场证明
I need an alibi.
我在市区附近的居易汽车旅馆 租了一间房♥间
Got a room at the Easy Stay Motel near downtown,
直到我找到公♥寓♥
till I find an apartment.
上面记载你下午6点35分入住
Says here you checked in at 6:35 p.m.
但枪击事件发生在午夜后
But the shooting was after midnight.
我只有这些
That's all I got.
我用剩下的安置费在时时乐 付现金吃了一顿牛排晚餐
Paid cash with the rest of my gate money for a steak dinner at Sizzler's.
然后就上♥床♥睡觉了
Hit the bunk after that.
这个不在场证明不够充分
Not much of an alibi.
也不足以证明我在现场
Not much putting me at the scene either.
我想你会因为我违反假释规定 再判我一年
I figure you'd already be giving me a one year bullet for breaking parole.
别以为我不会
Don't think I won't.
我什么时候要再报到?
When do I report in again?
你不必
You don't.
我会去检查你
I check in on you.
有手♥机♥了吗?
Got a cell phone yet?
我把号♥码写在表格上了
I wrote the number down on the form.
好
电影精选列表