No. Lord Toranaga's wife died many years ago
雾女士只是众多的妾之一
The Lady Kiri-sama was once his consort
现在,她是这个家庭的主妇
Now she is mistress of his household
下午好,鸟中领主
你好,安金
这就是荷兰人安金?怎么看起来这么丑
对不起,鸟中领主,我想回到我的船上
只学了几个词,"我不会说日语"怎么说?
I only learned a few words, How do you say, "l don't speak Japanese"?
我相信鸟中主人懂您的意思
I am sure Lord Toranaga understands
上来吧
你在哪学的日语?不是讲得很好吗?
主人想知道您在哪学会的这些单词
Lord Toranaga wishes to know where you learned your few words
在监狱里
in prison
有个圣方济会的修道士教我的
There was a Franciscan monk He taught me
他说是监狱里的一个修道士教的
真理子,问他关于国家和航海的问题
鸟中领主希望了解您还有您的国家
Lord Toranaga wishes to know about you and your country
我的主人还想了解您的船,还有武器
My lord also wishes to know about your ships and weapons
领航员是如何引领你的船到日本的
and how you guided your ship here
我的主人想了解这一切
My master wishes to understand all of this
- 这恰好是我熟悉的 - 是主人想知道的
- That's nearly everything I know - Precisely what my master wishes
我很高兴告诉他,但需要些时间
I will tell him, but it may take time
主人有的是时间
My master has the time
- 我从哪开始讲起呢? - 从头开始
- Where shall I begin? - At the beging
这是张"世界地图"
This is a map of the world
地球是椭圆的,就像一个橘子
The Earth is round, like an orange
这幅地图就像是它的表面,是个剖面图
This map is like its skin , cut off and laid out flat
他正在演示世界地图
这是北,南,东,西
This is north, south, east, west
日本在这
Japan, Nihon, is here
我的国家在这
My country is here
这是日本,那边是你的国家
这是非洲
This is Africa
这是美洲
These are the Americas
我们只知道这条海岸线,其他知之甚少
We know only the coastlines, very little else
你是怎样来这里的,划出来看看
主人想让你从地图上画出如何来日本的
Lord Toranaga wishes you to show him how you came to Japan
这边...
This way
从麦哲伦海峡,沿南美洲的海岸航行
By Magellan's Pass, by the tip of South America
麦哲伦,葡萄牙航海家,八十年前发现的
Magellan,a Portuguese navigator, discovered it 80 years ago
西班牙和葡萄牙掌握这条通道的秘密
The Spanish and Portuguese have kept the way secret
我们是第一批穿过了海峡的外来者
We were the first outsiders through the pass
- 你不翻译了? - 稍后会向领主解释
- Aren't you going to translate? - I will explain everything to him later
他希望知道时,他会提出来的
When he wishes to know something , he will ask
七十年前,西班牙和葡萄牙签署了协议
Seventy years ago, the kings of Spain and PortugaI signed a treaty,
划分了新大♥陆♥的所有权
dividing the ownership of the New World,
未发现的大♥陆♥,他们共同拥有
the undiscovered world , between them
你们国家同意成为葡萄牙的一部分
官方上,你们的国家是属于葡萄牙的
Your country is in the Portuguese half and is officially Portuguese
鸟中领主,你,任何人都是
Lord Toranaga, you, everyone,
这个城♥堡♥里的所有都属于葡萄牙人
this castle, everything in it, was given to the Portuguese
请允许打断下,这个问题没任何意义
Excuse me, but that does not make sense
或许吧,但这是事实
Perhaps, but it's true
这已写入法律公文,交付每个王国
Legal documents gave each king the right to claim non-Catholic land
任何大♥陆♥要用天主教规取缔现政♥府♥
and replace the existing government with Catholic rule
西班牙占领并劫掠了诸多美洲大♥陆♥
Many lands in the Americas have had their treasures taken back to Spain
葡萄牙的财富源于巴西的黄金和奴隶
Portugal has grown rich from gold and silver from Brazil
如果是真,国王如何获得如此的权力?
If this is true, how could the kings give themselves such rights?
是罗马教皇给予他们这样的权力
They didn't. The pope gave them the rights
就是那个天主教区的教皇
The vicar of Christ on Earth himself
向全世界传播上帝命令的人
In exchange for spreading God's word
- 我不认同你所说 - 是真的,女士
- I don't believe what you say is true - It is true
克莱门特七世教皇于一五二九年
Pope Clement VII sanctioned the Treaty of Saragossa in 1529
在萨拉格萨协议,将日本授予葡萄牙
giving Portugal the exclusive right to your country
包括你们国家以及中国的国家权力
And Cathay
- 说什么? - 主人,他说的非常复杂
等下你再详细说,安金,到那边等等
主人希望我解释一下你所说的
My lord wishes me to explain what you have said
你可以到那边等一会
You may wait over there
这就是那帮混♥蛋♥来这里的路线 是
从那以后,很多人都知道这条海路了
这条海峡,八十年前被人发现
从那以后,这条航路一直处于秘密状态
鸟中领主稍后会继续和你讨论
Lord Toranaga will continue his discussion with you later
我随时为他效劳,女士
I am at his service, lady
那个男孩是鸟中领主的儿子?
Was the boy Lord Toranaga's son?
雅门是继承人,是主人与智子的儿子
Yaemon is the heir. He is the son of the late Taiko
- 刚才那个女士呢? - 她是江户夫人
- And the woman who came just now? - She is the Lady Yodo
她是世子的正式母亲
She is the official mother of the heir
鸟中领主已经让我通知您
Lord Toranaga has instructed me to tell you
您现在要被带到您的岗位上去
that you are to be taken to your quarters
他希望再次见您时,他会来派人来叫您
When he wishes to see you again, he will send for you. Please
- 有多糟? - 非常糟,菲利格纳船长
How bad? - Very bad , Captain Ferriera
鸟中领主一直在问英国人布莱克松
Toranaga has been questioning Blackthorne
那个异教♥徒♥死得越早情况越好
The sooner that heretic is dead, the better
如果荷兰和英国在亚洲传播他们的污秽
If the Dutch and English spread their filth in Asia,
我们就麻烦大了
we are in for trouble
我们已经有麻烦了,船长
We are already in trouble, captain
鸟中领主说布莱克松说了萨拉格萨协议
Toranaga said Blackthorne told him of the Treaty of Saragossa,
后来他问我情况是否如此
and then he asked me if such a thing could be
- 你怎么答的? - 说出真♥相♥,阁下
- How did you answer? - With the truth
愚蠢!你危及到我们所有人的利益
Fool. You endanger all our profits
错误的回答会危及更多人的利益
A false answer would endanger very much more
我们整个形势是建立在信任基础上的
Our whole position here is based on trust
那个日本鬼子还说了些什么?
And what else did the Jappo say?
他要求一份关于征服新世界的书面解释
He requests a written explanation of our conquests in the New World
他的原话是"纯粹出于我个人的兴趣"
And , "purely for my own interest," were his exact words,
来自美洲的大量黄金和奴隶
the amount of gold and silver taken from the Americas
这些毫无疑问要拒绝
This must absolutely be refused
你不能拒绝鸟中
You cannot refuse Toranaga
他只是另外一个要谋杀的异教♥徒♥
He's just another murdering heathen
没有我的柚木船他们的经济就会崩溃
Without my Black Ship, their economy would collapse
已经用一百万的硬通币在广州购买♥♥了丝绸
We've purchased a million ducats' worth of silk at the Canton fair,
我们至少可以赚到十万盎司中国黄金
and we'll have at least 1 00,000 ounces of Chinese gold
是的,船长,他们需要我们的丝绸做和服
Yes, captain, they need our silk to make their kimonos
但是,这是你们第一次来到日本
But this is your first visit to Japan
你不清楚我们这里的麻烦
You have no idea of our problems here
他们是需要我们,但我们更需要他们
They need us, that's true, but we need them more
您必须原谅我,阁下
You must excuse me, Your Eminence,
但是,有时必须让士兵来完成上帝的使命
but sometimes soldiers must do God's work
船长,我必须正式的要求您
I must ask you, captain , formally
想都不要想,去妨碍这里的内政
not to even think of interfering with internal politics here
今年我是柚木船的船长
I am captain of the Black Ship this year,
因此,就是今年的澳门总督
therefore Governor of Macao this year
今年这些水上势力的权力由我接替
with viceregal powers over these waters,
如果我选择消灭鸟中或者其他人
and if I choose to eliminate Toranaga or anyone else
我会做到
l will .
那么,你就是直接违背我的命令
Then you do so over my direct orders to the contrary
你会冒直接被驱除出教会的风险
and risk immediate excommunication .
这超过了你的权限范围,阁下
This is beyond your jurisdiction, Eminence.
这是暂时的麻烦,不是精神上的
This is a temporal matter, not a spiritual one.
我再次强调,不要卷入这的内政纠纷
Once and for all , you will not involve yourself in internal politics.
只要这里的内政不妨碍我的计划
Only if the internal politics do not interfere with my plans.
因为留着上帝的血液,我的柚木船
By Christ's blood, my Black Ship
会直接从澳门开往长崎
will sail on time from Macao to Nagasaki
它将成为史上最富有的商船前往祖国
and then, the richest treasure ship in history, she will head home.
只有上帝才能判决即将发生的事情
As Christ is my judge, that is what is going to happen .
- 我的祈祷与你同在 - 也符合你的利益
- Our prayers will go with you . - So will your profits.
但是,如果那个荷兰人和他的伊拉莫斯
But if that Dutch pig , the Erasmus,
以及他的英国船长,在海上和我们相遇
with her English captain , catches us at sea,
我们会失去一切
we would lose everything .
我希望您能明白这点
I hope you understand that.
你已经说得非常清楚了,船长
You have made it quite clear, captain .
是的,现在我要回我的船上了
Yes. I'll be getting back to my ship now.
或许,明晚你们会来船上和我共进晚餐?
Perhaps you'll come aboard to dine with me tomorrow night?
是的,又会有精美的食物了
Yes, some good food would be wonderful again .
谢谢!您真是太客气了
Thank you . You're very kind .
就定在明天黄昏
Tomorrow. At dusk.
马丁,我们一定要非常的小心谨慎
We must be very careful, Martin .
非常的小心
电影精选列表