这他妈的有多可怕?我们有多孤独?
How fucking scary that was? How lonely we were?
好吧,他们现在可能是这样的,我们可以帮助他们。
Well, they could be like this right now and we could help them.
对吗?
Right?
或者他们可以帮助我们。
Or they could help us.
他们可能拥有改变我们游戏规则的信息。
They could have information that changes our game.
不知道。我们必须尝试。
We don't know. We have to try.
那里有什么?什么,有什么风险?
And what is there? What, what's the risk?
无。我们有彼此。对?
Nothing. We have each other. Right?
对。
Right.
但这对我们来说可能是巨大的。这对我们的游戏有很大帮助。
But this could be huge for us. This could help our game so much.
坐下。
Sit down.
你还剩下多少天?- 我今年11岁。她,呃,10岁。
How many days you got left? - I'm 11. She's, uh, 10.
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
我不想戳破你的泡沫,伙计,但这个游戏是个笑话。
I don't wanna burst your bubble, man, but the game is a joke.
他们在嘲笑我们。
They're laughing at us.
哦,很高兴知道。
Oh, that's good to know.
右?我们遇见你是一件好事。
Right? It's a good thing we met you.
是的,这可能就是我们需要的一切。我们应该——
Yeah, that's probably everything we need though. We should--
你不想知道游戏是如何运作的吗?
You don't wanna know how the game works?
我确实想知道游戏是如何运作的。
I do want to know how the game works.
好吧,我们还在玩。所以我不——当然,是的。请告诉我们。
Well, we're still playing. So I don't--Of course, yeah. Please tell us.
他们选择某种类型的参赛者。你想知道类型是什么吗?
They pick a certain type of contestant. You wanna know what the type is?
分♥析♥。- 有点可爱。
Analytical. - Kinda cute.
地狱没有。
Hell no.
他们挑选真正经历过狗屎的人。就像,挣扎。
They pick people really going through shit. Like, struggling.
这些是他们利用的。
Those are the ones they take advantage of.
当别人开始怀疑他们时,那种人,
The kind of people when other people start to doubt them,
他们也怀疑自己。
they doubt themselves too.
右。
Right.
汤姆,我想我们该走了。
Tom, I think we should go.
你们准备好迎接另一个惊喜了吗?
You guys ready for the other surprise?
是的。-没有。
Yeah. - Not really.
这部剧是一部喜剧。
The show is a comedy.
这是一部喜剧吗?他们他妈的想杀了我们。
How's it a comedy? They're trying to fucking kill us.
就是这样。
That's it right there.
那些试图杀死你的人打扮只是为了获得一些笑声。
The people trying to kill you are dressed up just to get some laughs.
像我一样,我被相扑选手追捕
Like me, I'm getting hunted by a sumo wrestler
还有一个穿得像辛巴达的家伙。
and a guy dressed like Sinbad.
相扑选手?
A sumo wrestler?
还有辛巴达,比如喜剧演员?
And Sinbad, like, the comedian?
是的。而且他们他妈的也很危险。
Yeah. And they're dangerous as fuck too.
所以这个节目就像,嗯,就像,“让我们做一笔交易吧。
So the show's, like, um, like, "Let's Make a Deal."
那是韦恩布雷迪的那个吗?
Is that the one with Wayne Brady?
是的,这实际上是——这是一个令人惊讶的好节目。
Yeah, it's actually- It's a surprisingly good show.
他是一个很棒的主人。- 那里一点也不奇怪。
He's a great host. - No surprises there at all.
那个混♥蛋♥都是天才。
That motherfucker is all talent.
我从来没看过这个节目。
I've never seen the show.
是的。- 这很有趣。
Yes. - It's fun.
这是一场好戏。- 好的,我去看看。
It's a good show. - Okay, I'll check it out.
你甚至知道你正在参加的节目的标题吗?
Do you even know the title of the show you're on?
不,他们从来没有告诉我。
No, they never told me.
他们告诉你了吗?-不。
Did they tell you? - No.
狗。D,句号♥,O,句号♥,G.宏伟的妄想。
DOG. D, period, O, period, G. Delusions of Grandeur.
你被困在蜘蛛网中,甚至不知道。
You're stuck in a spider web and don't even know it.
查理。够了。是时候走了。
Charlie. Enough's enough. It's time to go.
把你的屁♥股♥带上。现在。要坐在车里。
Bring your ass on. Now. Gonna sit in the car.
那是我爸爸。他在一个。我得走了。
That's my Dad. He's on one. I gotta go.
我什至不知道,呃......
I don't even know, uh...
说什么。- 是的,嗯,我需要回家。
what to say. - Yeah, um, I need to go home.
是的?-是的。
Yeah? - Yeah.
太好了,是的。这很聪明。
Great, yeah. That's smart.
只是为了更接近我们熟悉的人和地方。
Just to get closer to the people and places we're familiar with.
不,嗯,我要去,我想我要一个人回家。
No um, I'm gonna, I think I'm gonna go home alone.
这是什么意思?没有我?
What does that mean, alone? Without me?
是的,我只是需要,至少需要夜晚
Yeah, I just need, need the night at least
有点呼吸。这有意义吗?
to kind of breathe. Does that make sense?
呃,在情感上,是的。就游戏而言,不,一点也不。
Uh, emotionally, yeah. In terms of the game, no, not at all.
嗯,好吧。这个怎么样?
Um, okay. How about this?
我可以开车带你去任何你想去的地方。
I can just drive you wherever you want to go.
也许明天我们可以入住,然后,
And maybe tomorrow we can check in and,
看看我们处于什么位置。
and see where we're at kind of.
或者,或者,或者,对不起。
Or, or, or, sorry.
或者我们可以回到汽车旅馆,我会给你,
Or we could go back to the motel and I'll just give you,
我会给你更多的空间。右。
I'll just give you more space. Right.
我们睡在同一张床上的汽车旅馆
The motel where we sleep in the same bed
我们之间的距离不能超过三英尺。
and we can't be more than three feet apart.
好吧,我们可以——我可以带你去,我可以带你去任何你想去的地方。
Well, we can--I can take, I can take you wherever you want.
我会的,我会等到有人和你在一起。
And I'll, I'll wait until somebody's with you.
我认为这是一个非常糟糕的主意,他们可能会杀死我们。
I think this is a really bad idea and they could kill us.
是的,嗯......
Yeah, um...
我同意你这么想。
I'm okay with you thinking that.
麦迪。麦迪,拜托了。
Maddy. Maddy, please.
操♥你♥妈♥。操♥你♥妈♥。操♥你♥妈♥。操♥你♥妈♥。操♥你♥妈♥。操♥你♥妈♥。操♥你♥妈♥。
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.
发生了什么事情?
What is happening?
我不知道摄像机在哪里,但我知道它们在这里。
I don't know where the cameras are, but I know they're here.
我知道你们来过这里。你♥他♥妈♥的鬼鬼祟祟。
I know you guys have been here. You're sneaky as fuck.
我知道忍♥者们来过这里。
And I know that the ninjas have been here.
我知道真名。宏伟的妄想。
I know the real name. Delusions of Grandeur.
滚开。知道了。非常聪明。你猜怎么着?
Fuck off. I got it. Very clever. And guess what?
我不在乎。你猜怎么着?
I don't care. And guess what?
你试图让我的家人不相信我。
You tried to get my family not to believe me.
好吧,我得到了詹姆斯。你猜怎么着?他成了朋友。
Well, I got James. And guess what? He's become a friend.
甚至可能是一辈子的朋友。
Maybe even a friend for life.
这是你的兄弟。-是的。
This is your brother. - Yeah.
如果我发现玛德琳受伤了,
And if I find out Madeline gets hurt,
我他妈的要杀了安迪·萨姆伯格。麦迪死了,萨姆伯格死了。
I'm gonna fucking kill Andy Samberg. Maddy dies, Samberg dies.
我会把那个混♥蛋♥变成皮纳塔。你明白我在说什么吗?
I'll turn that motherfucker into a pinata. You understand what I'm saying?
我会把他的头放在他妈的棍子上。
I'll put his head on a fucking stick.
他会是一个皮纳塔小男孩。
He'll be a little pinata boy.
你和错误的人做♥爱♥。我会杀了安迪·萨姆伯格。
Ya fucked with the wrong guy. I'll kill Andy Samberg.
汤米。
Tommy.
你得走了。外面有一辆豪华轿车在等着你。
You gotta go. There's a limo outside waiting for you.
我不想去 - 现在去豪华轿车。- 你别无选择。
I don't want to go - to a limo right now. - You don't have a choice.
这是关于...
Is this about...
...我说我会谋杀安迪·萨姆伯格?
...me saying I would murder Andy Samberg?
我不知道,因为我,我永远不会那样做。
I don't know.'Cause I, I would never do that.
我只是这么说,因为我生气了。
I was just saying it 'cause I was mad.
我不知道。你得走了。- 我有麻烦吗?
I don't know. You gotta go. - Am I in trouble?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
嗨,汤米。
Hi, Tommy.
嗨,爸爸。
Hi, Dad.
妈好吗?
How's your mother?
她很好,是的。妈妈在干嘛——玛丽?艾米?
She's good, yeah. Mom's doing-Mary? Amy?
好。在过去的30年里,每个人都做得很好。
Good. Everybody's doing really good in the last 30 years.
你好吗?
How are you?
哦,真的很好。
Oh, real good.
实际上。。。
Actually...
住在克利夫兰,清醒。
Living in Cleveland, sober.
对不起,呃,什么,呃......
I'm sorry, uh, what, uh...
你在这里干什么?-右。
What are you doing here? - Right.
我不是故意粗鲁的,爸爸。
And I don't mean to be rude, Dad.
我只是想算一算他妈的发生了什么。
I'm just trying to do the math on what the fuck's happening.
没想到会见到你。
I didn't expect to see you.
是的。是的。
Well, yeah. Yeah.
我是来告诉你的......玛德琳安然无恙。
I'm here to tell you... that Madeline is unharmed.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
几个小时前,一个名叫韦恩·布雷迪(Wayne Brady)的人敲了我的门。
A few hours ago, a guy named Wayne Brady knocked on my door.
接下来我知道...
Next thing I know...
...我在一架私人飞机上。
...I'm on a, a private jet.
电影精选列表