伟大。
Great.
这样就解决了。
So that's settled.
这感觉很好,对吧?
This feels good, right?
嗯嗯。 - 对吧?
Mm-hmm. - Right?
嗯嗯。 - 你以为我在想什么?
Mm-hmm. - You think what I'm thinking?
嗯嗯。希望如此。
Mm-hmm. I hope so.
你知道我认为我们应该做什么吗?我认为我们应该合作。
You know what I think we should do? I think we should partner up.
这是什么意思,合作吧?
What does that mean, partner up?
我的意思是,把我们所有的时间都花在一起。
I mean, spend all of our time together.
如果我们在一起,他们不能杀我们,对吧?漏洞。
They can't kill us if we're together, right? The loophole.
你想把我们所有的时间都花在一起
You wanna spend all our time together
认识我五分钟后?
after knowing me for five minutes?
来吧,让我们这样做吧。让我们组队吧。让我们一起他妈的赢。
Come on, let's just do this. Let's team up. Let's fucking win together.
对。
Right.
我,我不知道我是否准备好对整整 15 天说好。
I, I don't know if I'm ready to say okay to the full 15 days.
我听不懂你说的一句话,伙计。
I couldn't understand a word you said, buddy.
我说,“去吧,你能找到什么。
I said, "Go for what you can get."
你愿意在今天剩下的时间里承诺吗?
Would you be willing to commit for the rest of today?
哇,看看这个。
Wow, look at this.
美丽的房♥子。-哇。
Beautiful house. - Wow.
谢谢。-是的。
Thanks. - Yeah.
那只有你和你的父母在这里吗?
Is it just you and, uh, your parents here then?
呃,好吧,只有我和我妈妈。我爸爸去世了。
Uh, well, it's just me and my Mom. My dad died.
哦,我很抱歉听到这个消息。- 不,那是很久以前的事了。
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. - No, it was a long time ago.
他出了车祸。- 哎呀。
He was in a car accident. - Oof.
那是一个醉酒的司机。他是一个醉酒的司机。
It was a drunk driver. He was a drunk driver.
不过,他是一名退伍军人。所以他的葬礼真的很漂亮。
He was a veteran though. So his funeral was really beautiful.
他有点像社区里受人爱戴的人物。
He was kind of this, like, beloved figure in the community.
我不知道我为什么要这么说。
I don't know why I'm saying all that.
这是很多信息。
It's a lot of info.
你们想看一些奇怪的东西吗?
You guys wanna see something weird?
呃,是的,当然。- 当然,是的。
Uh, yeah, sure. - Sure, yeah.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
这是怎麽?
What is this?
是的,它最初是一种爱好。
Yeah, it started as a hobby.
我一直很喜欢做,比如,
I've always liked making just, like,
奇怪的小雕塑,陶瓷,诸如此类的东西。
weird little sculptures, ceramics, that kind of thing.
但 Etsy 是一个狂野的地方。你知道的?
But Etsy's a wild place. You know?
习俗,比如,人们的宠物之类的狗东西?
The custom, like, dog things for people's pets and stuff?
它有点像热蛋糕一样畅销。
It kind of sells like hot cakes.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
这是一座老房♥子,所以。-对。
It's an old house, so. - Right.
那扇门一直都是这样吗?
Has that door always been like that?
我不知道,我不标记它。
I don't know, I don't mark it.
你介意我检查一下吗?
Do you mind if I check it out?
是的。
Yeah.
你介意一起来吗?是的,当然。
Do you mind coming with? Yeah, of course.
你想牵手吗?-当然。
Do you wanna hold hands? - Yeah, sure.
没什么,对吧?-是的。
Nothing, right? - Yep.
只是,嗯,圣诞装饰品和几本令人尴尬的旧日记,
Just, um, Christmas decorations and a couple embarrassing old journals,
我猜。那种事情。
I'm guessing. That kind of thing.
还有一台相机。
And a camera.
不。-是的。
No. - Yeah.
忍♥者来过这里。-我靠。
The ninjas have been here. - Holy shit.
小他妈的蛇。
Little fucking snakes.
好吧,我从来没有结过婚,
Well, I've never been married,
但我从来不想。我只是喜欢我的自♥由♥。
but I never wanted to. I just like my freedom.
嗯,我有很多恋爱,
Well, I've had a lot of love affairs,
但是,嗯,谁没有呢?
but then, um, who hasn't?
对不起,马。你的问题是什么?
I'm sorry, ma'am. What was your question?
我没有问。
I didn't ask one.
哦。- 我结过一次婚,詹姆斯。
Oh. - I was married once, James.
我很后悔。应该保持单身。
I regret it. Should have stayed single.
我的前任很痛苦。-天啊。我会这么说的。
My ex was a pain in the ass. - Oh, boy. I'll say so.
我从未结过婚,但我确实和一个女人约会了很长时间。23年来。
I was never married, but I did date a woman for a long time. For 23 years.
你说23吗?-是的。
Did you say 23? - Yeah.
约会?-是的。
Of dating? - Yes.
我们觉得自己结婚了。我们只是从未做过文书工作。但。。。
We felt married. We just never did the paperwork. But...
嗯,发生了什么?为什么结束了?
Well, what happened? Why did it end?
呃。。。他不知道。
Uh... He doesn't know.
哦,谢谢你,詹姆斯。
Oh, thank you, James.
我们年轻时就聚在一起。我们大概是15岁。
We got together when we were young. We were, like, 15.
我以为我们会永远在一起。
I thought we were gonna be together forever.
然后,嗯,我不知道,我想我们渐行渐远了。
And then, um, I don't know, I guess we grew apart.
有一天我回到家,她说就是这样。
One day I came home and she said that was it.
所以,呃,所以我离开了。
And so, uh, so I left.
然后呢?
And then what?
自从那个女孩甩了他之后,他就没有和她说话过。
He hasn't talked to the girl since she dumped him.
什么?- 闭嘴,詹姆斯,拜托了。
What? - Shut up, James, please.
我经常去她家问她。
I've gone to her house a lot to ask her.
我只是,我什至不知道我会说什么。
I just, I don't even know what I would say.
所以你只是破产了——你只是不知道为什么
So you just broke- You just don't know why
她和你分手了?我没有。
she broke up with you? I don't.
你不想知道吗?- 我很想知道。
Don't you wanna know? - I would love to know.
它要了你的命吗?- 它要了我的命。
Is it killing you? - It's killing me.
嗯,这就是我们今天正在做的事情。
Well, this is what we're doing today.
哦,不,不,不,不。我今天不能这样做。
Oh, no, no, no, no. I can't do that today.
哦不。我们需要找出答案。如果我们要成为合作伙伴,
Oh, no. We need to find out. If we're gonna be partners,
我需要知道 - 我在处理什么。- 我认为你不需要知道。
I need to know - what I'm dealing with. - I don't think you need to know.
你想不想成为我的伴侣?
Do you wanna be my partner or not?
呃,这很好吃。那你怎么称呼它呢?
Uh, this is delicious. So what do you call it?
意大利面条。
Spaghetti.
嗨,汤米。- 嘿,特蕾莎。你好吗?
Hi, Tommy. - Hey, Theresa. How are ya?
在这里见过你几次。
Seen you out here a few times.
怎么样,呃,你的宝宝怎么样?
How's, uh, how's your baby?
她很好。她的名字叫希瑟。她差不多就是一个了。
She is good. Her name is Heather. She's almost one.
你只是来问宝宝的吗?
Are you just here to ask about the baby?
我其实想问你,嗯......
I actually wanted to ask you, um...
你对艾伦·德杰尼勒斯(Ellen DeGeneres)取消的感受如何。
how you felt about the, uh, Ellen DeGeneres cancellation.
我知道你是她节目的忠实粉丝。
I know what a big fan you were of her show.
是的,你可以想象,我非常失望。
Yes, I was very disappointed, as you can imagine.
我一直很想问你。
I've been dying to ask you.
我的意思是,所有的危险信♥号♥♥都在那里。我早该知道的,但是......
I mean, all the red flags were there. I should have known, but...
真的搞砸了我下午的日程安排。
Really fucked with my afternoon schedules.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
一个朋友鼓励我来这里,问你为什么和我分手。
A friend encouraged me to come here and ask you why you broke up with me.
你知道我为什么分手——和你在一起。-我没有。告诉我。
You know why I broke up - with you. - I don't. Just tell me.
是的,你有。 - 不,我没有。
Yes, you do. - No, I don't.
我们谈过很多次了。你知道的。
We talked about it so many times. You know.
我们从来没有说过话。我不知道为什么。
We never talked. I don't know why.
我没有。如果我知道,我就不会在这里了,好吗?
I don't. If I knew, I wouldn't be here, okay?
看,我——显然,我们有我们的问题,
And look, I- obviously, we had our, our problems,
但我的意思是,他妈的,我们永远在一起。
but I mean, fuck, we were together forever.
我们。。。
We...
我们应该让它发挥作用。
We were supposed to make it work.
是的。- 那是我们他妈的交易。
Yeah. - That was our fucking deal.
是的,我也是这么认为的。
Yeah, I thought so too.
但你在一起的版本只是存在
But your version of being together is just existing
我需要从生活中得到更多。
and I needed more from life.
对。我不知道这意味着什么。
Right. I don't know what that means.
多年来,我们一直在做同样的事情。
For years, we just did the same things all the time.
我们只是去了同样的餐馆,
We just went to the same restaurants,
吃同样的食物,坐在同样的椅子上,
and ate the same foods, and sat in the same chairs,
只是为了,就像,什么都感觉不到。
just to, like, not feel anything.
但在某个时刻,我想感受事物,好的和坏的。
But at a certain point, I wanted to feel things, good and bad.
我希望你和我在一起。
And I wanted you there with me.
我真的试过了。
And I really tried.
而你不想那样做。你从来不想那样做。
And you didn't wanna do that. You never wanted to do that.
你♥他♥妈♥的只是想躲起来。
You just wanted to fucking hide.
你只是,就像,被困住了,你拒绝移♥动♥。
You were just, like, stuck and you refused to move.
电影精选列表