很好,伙计。 “在那儿等一会儿,
Good, man. 'Cause for a second there,
我对你在问什么有点困惑。
I was a little confused of what you were asking.
为了我的安全,我必须这样做。
I have to for my safety.
什么?
What?
我必须和你睡在床上,这样我才不会死。
I have to sleep in bed with you so that I don't die.
这些是规则,我的男人。
These are the rules, my man.
听着,兄弟,我不想让你死。我希望你平安无事。你是我的兄弟。
Look, bro, I don't want you to die. I want you to be safe. You're my brother.
我爱你。-我爱你。
I love you. - I love you.
但我们不睡在同一张床上。
But we not sleeping in the same bed.
是的,我们是。- 不,我们不是。
Yes, we are. - No, we're not.
是的,我们是。
Yes, we are.
不,我们不是。 - 是的,我们是。
No, we are not. - Yes, we are.
我们不是。 - 是的,我们是。
We are not. - Yes, we are.
不。-是的。
No. - Yes.
好吧,晚安,伙计。 - 闭嘴。
Well, goodnight, man. - Shut the fuck up.
该死。不,不,不,不。
Oh, shit. No, no, no, no.
哦不。马尔科姆!马尔科姆!
Oh, no. Malcolm! Malcolm!
我在洗手间。- 啊,啊。天啊。
I'm in the bathroom. - Ah, ah. Oh, God.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
我在浴室里拉屎。发生了什么事情?
I am in the bathroom taking a shit. What's happening?
你在干什么?- 你在做什么,伙计?
What are you doing? - What are you doing, man?
你为什么离开我身边?- 我不得不拉屎。
Why'd you leave my side? - I had to take a shit.
你为什么不叫醒我,把我带上?
Why didn't you wake me up and bring me with you?
因为我在拉屎。
Because I'm taking a shit.
我不能孤单。
I can't be alone.
我不会叫醒你,把你带到这里来和我一起拉屎。
I'm not gonna wake you up to bring you in here to take a shit with me.
他就在这里。他正在倾倒。他正在倾倒。
He's right here. He's taking a dump. He's taking a dump.
放下步♥枪♥。不 不 不。起来,起来,起来。
Put the rifle down. No, no, no. Get up, get up, get up.
不要把我拉下来——转过身来。
Do not pull me off-Turn around.
把他妈的转过来。-你在干什么?
Turn the fuck around. - What are you doing?
他就在这里。什么?神。
He's right here. What the? God.
伙计,外面没有人。
Man, there's nobody out there.
井。。。
Well...
他们找到了我。
They found me.
他们找到了你,好吧。
They found you, alright.
出去。-哼?
Get out. - Huh?
出去!
Get out!
你的所作所为是不负责任的。
What you are doing is irresponsible.
你没有想清楚,伙计。
You are not thinking clearly, man.
哦,是的,我是。
Oh, yes, I am.
不,你不是。 - 当艾米回家时,
No, you're not. - And when Amy comes home,
我会向她解释你踢了我们浴室的门......
I'll explain to her that you kicked in our bathroom door...
我被追捕了......然后把我从马桶上拉下来。
I was being hunted....and pulled me off the toilet.
我不能孤单。我已经告诉过你了。
I can't be alone. I've told you that.
我不能一个人呆着。- 我不得不去洗手间。
I can't be alone. - I had to go to the bathroom.
对不起。- 我应该怎么做?
I'm sorry. - What was I supposed to do?
叫醒你,这样我就可以让另一个男人看着我甩了?
Wake you up so I can have another man watch me dump?
不,这很恶心。
No, that's gross.
我知道这很恶心。我不想这样做。
I know it's gross. I didn't wanna do it.
我别无选择。我不能孤单,伙计。
I don't have a choice. I can't be alone, man.
他妈的。
Fuck.
嘿,你看到那个家伙了吗?
Hey, you see that guy?
谁,他?
Who, him?
是的,他。你看到他了吗?是的,我看到他了。
Yeah, him. Do you see him? Yeah, I see him.
看着我,直到我找到他。
Just watch me until I get to him.
在我和那个男人在一起之前,请不要离开,好吗?
Please do not leave until I'm with that man, okay?
你确定?
You sure?
是的,我敢肯定。你保证你会继续看?
Yes, I'm sure. You promise you'll keep watching?
我保证我会看着你。
I promise I'll watch you.
对不起,我趁你倒垃圾的时候把你从马桶上拉了下来。
I'm sorry I pulled you off a toilet while you were taking a dump.
没关系。我会原谅你的。
It's all right. I'll forgive you.
我们一家人。
We family.
对不起,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
你好。呃,是吗,你有兴趣赚钱吗?
Hi. Uh, are, are you interested in making some money?
是的。
Yeah.
是的?- 是的,多少钱?
Yeah? - Yeah, how much?
这太奇怪了。很奇怪。
This is so weird. Very weird.
你不知道,伙计。你救了我的命。
You have no idea, man. You're saving my life.
现在好吧,这怎么可能?- 因为我不能一个人,
Now well, how could that be? - Because I can't be alone,
因为我在玩这个暗网游戏。
'cause I'm playing this dark web game.
所以整个事情就是如果我一个人
And so the whole thing about it is if I'm alone
哪怕是一秒钟,我都可以被杀死。
even for a second, I can be killed.
但如果我和你在一起,我就安全了。
But if I'm with you, I'm safe.
所以你只要跟着我,然后我就安全了。
So you'll just shadow me and then I'm safe.
这他妈的是什么?
What the fuck is this?
我需要你说得更具体一点。
I'm gonna need you to be a little bit more specific.
你需要我说得更具体吗?
You need me to be more specific?
那个正在吃妈妈葡萄干麸皮的陌生人怎么样。
How about the stranger who's eating Mom's Raisin Bran.
汤米,这对你来说足够具体吗?
Is that specific enough for you, Tommy?
艾米,你不必——不要粗鲁,亲爱的。
Amy, you don't have to- don't be rude, honey.
妈妈。-不要。
Mom. - Don't.
你叫我过来,所以现在请不要手软,好吗?
You called me to come over here, so please don't be soft now, okay?
马尔科姆告诉我,你昨晚把他从马桶上拉下来
Malcolm told me that you pulled him off the toilet last night
当他在上厕所的时候。
when he was in the middle of using the bathroom.
好吧,我请他站起来。他不会站起来。
Well, I asked him to stand. He wouldn't stand.
对不起,我暴露了他裸♥露♥的屁♥股♥。那不是我的本意。
I'm sorry I revealed his bare bottom. That was not my intention.
这是詹姆斯,我的新朋友。
And this is James, my new friend.
嗨,詹姆斯。
Hi, James.
嗨,汤米的家人。
Hi, Tommy's family.
哦,我们很高兴有你。
Oh, we are very happy to have you.
我很高兴来到这里。我昨晚睡得很好。
Mm. I'm very happy to be here. I slept great last night.
我也是,伙计。
Me too, man.
好。
Good.
James,你介意走到外面去吗,拜托,
James, would you mind just stepping outside, please,
一分钟,这样我现在可以和我的儿子说话了。
for a minute, so I can talk to my son now.
哦,我不能那样做。他付钱让我跟着他。
Oh, I can't do that. He pays me to shadow him.
这是我的工作。
It's my job.
哦,哇。这真是太神奇了。
Oh, wow. That is amazing.
影子?- 干得好。
Shadow? - Good work.
谢谢你认真对待我的独特情况。
Thank you for taking my unique situation seriously.
对我来说,这真的意味着整个世界。
It genuinely means the world to me.
“因为我处在一个艰难的境地
'Cause I'm kind of in a tough spot
而你是唯一一个乐于助人的人。
and you're the only one who's kind of helping.
所以谢谢你。但你可以走出去。
So thank you. But you can step outside.
是否确定?-是的。
Are you sure? - Yeah.
好。
Okay.
不要走得太远。-我不会的。
Don't go far. - I won't.
你到底是怎么回事?
What in the actual fuck is going on with you?
有一个牛仔拿着步♥枪♥......
There was a cowboy who had a rifle...
牛仔?一个牛仔。...昨晚在我身上。
A cowboy? A cowboy. ...on me last night.
他要开枪打死我。
And he was going to shoot me and kill me.
我不能孤单,你们。
I cannot be alone, you guys.
我以为你会更加支持你
I thought you were gonna be more supportive
否则我永远不会报名参加这个该死的游戏。
or I never would've signed up for this fucking game.
哦,这不公平。-支持。- 我支持这个。
Oh, that's not fair. - Supportive. - I support this.
所以,是的,我雇了一个没有家的人来跟踪我。
So, yes, I hired a person without a home to shadow me.
为什么?因为你是个怪人。
Why?'Cause you're a weirdo.
因为我不想死。
Because I don't wanna die.
你不能让这个人睡在妈妈的房♥子里。
You cannot have this person sleeping in Mom's house.
我们不认识他。这不安全。
We don't know him. It's not safe.
那这个怎么样。你要跟着我吗?
Then how about this. Are you gonna shadow me?
不。你要跟着我吗?
No. Are you gonna shadow me?
不,我不会影子。你要跟着我吗?
No, I'm not gonna shadow. Are you gonna shadow me?
我不想抢走詹姆斯的工作。
I don't wanna take away James's job.
那么我在这里有什么选择呢?
So what choice do I have here?
好吧,好吧,妈妈......妈妈,把他赶出去。
Okay, well, Mom... Mom, kick him out.
他是个成年人。他有钱。他有一份工作。
He's an adult. He has money. He's got a job.
妈妈,我们达成了协议。- 把他踢出去。
Mom, we had a deal. - Kick him out.
你说,只要我有工作,我就可以和你在一起。
You said, as long as I had a job, I could stay with you.
我有一份工作。
I have a job.
电影精选列表