这就像你非常害怕感觉自己已经死了一样。
It's like you're so afraid of feeling that you're already dead.
我有很多事情要处理,我一直在努力,
I had a lot of shit to deal with, and I've been working on it,
我一直在努力变得更好......
and I have fought to get better...
但我不认为你想打那场仗,所以我不得不离开。
but I don't think you wanted to do that fight, so I had to leave.
好吧,如果我告诉你,呃,
Well, what would you do if I told you, uh,
我也好多了?那你会怎么说呢?
I got better too? What would you say then?
是的,好吧,那我得问你那个人是谁。
Yeah, well, then I would have to ask you who that man is.
这是一个尴尬的解释时间。
This is an awkward time to explain.
试一试。
Give it a shot.
这是詹姆斯。
This is James.
他跟着我去玩一个暗网游戏,我被追捕了
He follows me for a dark web game where I'm being hunted
为了我的生命,他保护我的安全。
for my life and he keeps me safe.
对。
Right.
汤米,你必须处理好自己的情绪。
Tommy, you have to deal with your emotions.
好?你应该得到比这更好的。
Okay? You deserve better than this.
你知道吗?
You know what?
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。我其实欠你一个。
Thank you. I actually owe you one.
因为他很棒,现在他是我的了。
'Cause he's awesome and now he's mine.
凉。她是谁?我是他的搭档。
Cool. Who is she? I'm his partner.
我们每天都要去他妈的生活
And we're gonna go live the fuck out of every day
因为我们随时可能死去。
'cause we could die at any moment.
是的。是的。
Yes. Yeah.
恭喜你的宝宝。
And congratulations on your baby.
你看,我的意思是,老实说,你看起来很棒。
You look, I mean, honestly, you look stunning.
我很抱歉。这不是关于——这与我无关。
I'm so sorry. This isn't about- this isn't about me.
我很抱歉。我真的,我要走了。
I'm so sorry. I'm really, I'm gonna go.
保重,汤米。
Take care, Tommy.
是的,你也是。
Yeah, you too.
再见,詹姆斯。
Bye, James.
好尝试,伙计。- 谢谢,伙计。
Good try, buddy. - Thanks, pal.
我很抱歉。我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我以为那会很有趣,
I thought that was gonna be, like, funny,
或者我不知道我是怎么想的。这太可怕了。
or I don't know what I thought. That was awful.
这太可怕了。
That was so awful.
没关系。没关系。它需要发生。
It's okay. It's okay. It needed to happen.
真?-是的。我很高兴。
Really? - Yes. I'm glad.
好。合作 伙伴?我很抱歉。
Okay. Partners? I'm so sorry.
是的。 合作 伙伴。-合作 伙伴?
Yes. Partners. - Partners?
好吧,我们可以做一些有趣的事情吗?
Okay, can we do something fun, please?
是的,请。
Yes, please.
比如,你能想到的最有趣的事情是什么?
Like, what's the most fun thing you can think of?
我很高兴我们一起玩这个游戏。
I am so glad we're playing this game together.
我喜欢跳舞。- 太好玩了。
I love dancing. - It is so fun.
我太不擅长了。- 你太擅长了。
I'm so bad at it. - You're so good at it.
我比你好,但我真的很糟糕。
I'm better than you but I'm really bad.
好了,开始吧。我很好。谢谢,芽。
All right, here you go. I'm good. Thanks, bud.
嗯,我需要告诉你一些事情。
Um, I need to tell you something.
好。-呃。。。
Okay. - Uh...
我的,呃,爸爸没有死。我撒了谎。
My, uh, Dad didn't die. I lied about that.
他和我妈妈在我10岁时分手了。
He and my mom split up when I was 10.
这并不戏剧化。嗯,没有打架什么的。
It wasn't dramatic. Um, no fights or anything.
他们只是渐行渐远
They just kind of drifted apart
他们俩都没有为婚姻而战。
and neither of them fought for the marriage.
所以现在,嗯,我的噩梦就是在那段关系中,
So now, um, my nightmare is to be in that relationship,
而我,呃,最终陷入了这些情况
and I, uh, kind of end up in these situations
与过于戏剧化的人。
with overly dramatic people.
嗯,但后来我被他们的狗屎淹没了
Um, but then I get, like, overwhelmed by their shit
然后我离开了。
and I leave.
好吧,谢谢你的诚实。
Well, thanks for the honesty.
在我10岁的时候,我父亲从家里消失了。
When I was 10, my dad vanished from the family.
我们只是闲逛,一切都很好。
We were just hanging out and everything was fine,
他和我一起熬夜到很晚。
and he and I stayed up really late together.
我们一边玩电子游戏,一边大笑。
And we were playing video games and laughing.
这是我和他一起度过的最有趣的夜晚之一。
And it was one of the most fun nights I'd ever had with him.
然后当我醒来时,他已经走了。
And then when I woke up, he was gone.
我们都在寻找他,我们报了警。
And we all looked for him and we called the police.
好像没有他的踪迹。
There was, like, no trace of him.
这是有趣的一天。
This has been an interesting day.
对吗?-是的。
Right? - Yeah.
这真是令人着迷,呃,第一天,
It's been a fascinating, uh, first day,
我们在这个游戏中的伙伴关系。
of our partnership in this game together.
你想离开这里吗?
Do you wanna get outta here?
确定。嗯,去哪里?
Sure. Um, where to?
对不起,我不想让詹姆斯留在这里,
I'm sorry I didn't want James staying here,
但我认为他对我给他的酒店房♥间很满意。
but I think he was content with the hotel room I got him.
噢,他今晚真的对那个酒店房♥间很生气。
Oh, he was really fired up about that hotel room tonight.
他对休息时间感到兴奋。 - 是的,而且,再一次,
He's excited for the time off. - Yeah, and, and again,
谢谢你同意这样睡觉。
thank you for agreeing to sleep like this.
你知道,对不起,我是老派。
You know, I'm sorry I'm old school.
所以我只是认为它会是......
So I just thought it would be...
妈妈,停下来......如果...
Mom, stop....better if...
停下,停下,妈妈。-好的 好的。
Stop, stop, Mom. - Okay, okay.
所以,再次欢迎您使用客房♥
So, again, you're welcome to use the guest room
如果你想要并有自己的床。但这取决于你。
if you want and have your own bed. But it's up to you.
你真是太贴心了。但我显然不能
That's really sweet of you. But I obviously can't be
离开你的女儿,不然我就要——
away from your daughter or I'm gonna--
哦,哦,对了。否则你会被谋杀。我忘了。
Oh, oh, right. Or you'll get murdered. I forgot.
哦,你知道吗?
Oh, you know what?
我不能和你谈这个。这太奇怪了。
I can't talk to you about this. This is too weird.
你知道,你是成年人,所以我假设你知道
You know, you're an adult so I assume you know
你在做什么,晚安。
what you're doing, so goodnight.
我希望没有人谋杀你们中的任何一个。
And I hope no one murders either of you.
对不起我妈妈。- 不,她很棒。
I'm sorry about my Mom. - No, she's great.
这太棒了。
This is great.
感谢上帝,这就在这里。- 是的,当然。
Thank God this is here. - Yeah, for sure.
否则会很奇怪。
Otherwise it would be weird.
是的,没有它会很奇怪。确实。
Yeah, it would be weird without it. For sure.
好吧。
All right.
日安。
Good day.
很高兴我们见面了。- 嗯嗯。
Glad we met. - Mm-hmm.
晚安。
Goodnight.
晚安。
Goodnight.
醒来。
Wake up.
我的上帝。
My God.
你是忍♥者吗?- 制♥作♥助理,是的。
Are you a ninja? - Production assistant, yeah.
你为什么让我见你?
Why are you letting me see you?
好吧,我们都是我们最喜欢的角色。
Well, you're all of our favorite character.
我们认为你玩得很用心。
We think you play with a lot of heart.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你并不像你想象的那么安全。
You are not as safe as you think you are.
我们想警告你。
We wanted to warn you.
为什么你一个人的时候总是说“我们”?
Why do you keep saying "we" when you're all by yourself?
嗨,大家好。
Hi, guys.
你得走了。你在这里不安全。
You need to go. You are not safe here.
是的,我是。我和麦迪在一起。
Yes, I am. I'm with Maddy.
嘘。
Shh.
看。
Look.
小心。他们很接近。比你想象的更接近。
Be careful. They're close. Closer than you think.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
天哪,我的上帝。
Holy-Oh my God.
你去哪了?- 我正在取水。
Where were you? - I was getting water.
我们现在需要去一家汽车旅馆,麦迪。
We need to go to a motel right now, Maddy.
这是关于我妈妈的吗?-什么?
Is this about my Mom? - What?
这是关于睡眠情况吗?
Is this about, like, the sleeping situation?
不,这不是关于妈的,而是关于......
No, it's not about your Mom, it's about...
这里有一群忍♥者。
There was a bunch of contortionist ninjas in here.
他们从那里出来,他,
They came out of there and he,
这里大概有六个人,他们告诉我这不安全
there was, like, six of them in here and they told me that it wasn't safe
我处于危险之中,我们需要去一个更安全的地方。
and I was in danger and we needed to go someplace safer.
电影精选列表