我们可以移♥动♥枕头。
We can just move the pillows.
这与枕头无关。好。
It's not about the pillows. Okay.
♪ 我做了一个梦 ♪
♪ I had a dream ♪
♪ 她握住了我的手
♪ She took my hand
♪ 带我进入仙境
♪ Led me to a wonderland
这是怎么回事?
How's this?
是的,这更好,对吧?哦,太好了。
Yeah, it's better, right? Oh, great.
起床。
Get up.
不,我累了。我想睡觉。
No, I'm tired. I wanna go to sleep.
请到这里来 - 只是一秒钟。什么?
Please come out here - just for a second. What?
“因为我做不到。我不能一个人出去。请。
'Cause I can't. I can't go out there alone. Please.
不。-请。
No. - Please.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这很好。真的是——
It's very nice. It's really--
非常漂亮。它很漂亮。
It's very pretty. It's pretty.
你介意告诉我你为什么同意玩这个游戏吗?
Do you mind telling me why you agreed to play the game?
你为什么现在问我这个?
Why are you asking me this now?
我只是很好奇。
I'm just so curious.
我很无聊。
I was very bored.
就像,危险的无聊。
Like, dangerously bored.
我觉得我需要做一些极端的事情来改变现状。
I felt like I needed to do something extreme to shake things up.
你为什么同意这样做?
Why did you agree to do it?
我想我做到了,呃,因为我很孤独。
I guess I did it, uh, 'cause I was lonely.
我感到很孤独,呃,被困在我的日常生活中。
I felt so alone and, uh, stuck in my routine.
我不知道如何摆脱它。
I didn't know how to get out of it.
那个该死的家伙一提到这个漏洞,
And as soon as that fucking guy mentioned the loophole,
一个灯泡熄灭了。
a light bulb went off.
我想,“嗯,这就是我一直渴望的。
And I thought, "Well, that's what I've been craving."
我想更多地和人们在一起,所以我会这样做。
I want to be around people more, so I'll do that.
它奏效了。
And it's worked.
是的。我认为我们这样做是出于同样的原因。
Yeah. I think we sort of did it for the same reason.
我敢打赌,每个玩过这个游戏的人都出于同样的原因这样做了。
I bet everybody who's played this game has done it for the same reason.
或。-或。
Maybe. - Maybe.
我们上♥床♥睡觉吧。- 是的,我们上♥床♥睡觉吧。
Let's go to bed. - Yeah, let's go to bed.
哦不。不。我们在一起。
Oh no. No. We're together.
嘿 嘿。嘿,伙计,我们在一起了。
Hey, hey. Hey, man, we're together.
你不能这样做,伙计。这些都不是规则。
You can't do this, man. Those aren't the rules.
对不起,维护。我以为房♥间里空无一人。
Sorry, maintenance. I thought the room was empty.
哦,和你♥他♥妈♥的胡说八道。
Oh, fucking bullshit with you.
如果你是维修人员,那你为什么要穿衣服
If you're maintenance then why are you dressed
像马里奥兄弟一样?
like a Mario brother?
汤米?
Tommy?
马里奥兄弟是什么意思?
What do you mean Mario brother?
你知道我的意思。他妈的看着你。
You know what I mean. Fucking look at you.
嘿。。。不,我不明白你的意思。
Hey... No, I don't know what you mean.
我也是这家汽车旅馆的经理。这是我们的制♥服♥。
I'm also the manager of this motel. This is our uniform.
好吧,你是什么,你是维护还是你♥他♥妈♥的经理?
Well, what are you, are you maintenance or are you the fucking manager?
我不能两者兼而有之吗?
Can't I be both?
这,制♥服♥有点荒谬,所以。
The, the uniform's kind of ridiculous, so.
好。我需要改进制♥服♥。
Alright. I need to improve the uniform.
很抱歉打扰了你的睡眠。
I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep.
别他妈的房♥间,马里奥。你听到了吗?
Just stay out of our fucking room, Mario. You hear me?
我们现在在一起了。
We're together now.
井。。。
Well...
如果我是马里奥......
if I'm Mario...
这让你是谁,对吧?
who does that make you, huh?
哼?库帕国王?
Huh? King Koopa?
什么是库帕国王?
What is King Koopa?
什么?你不认识角色吗?
What? You don't know the characters?
这是马里奥兄弟的坏人。
It's the bad guy from Mario Brothers.
这是一个很好的参考。- 我不是坏人。你是坏人。
It's a really good reference. - I'm not the bad guy. You're the bad guy.
我是那个试图生存的人。
I'm the guy trying to survive.
所以在你的场景中,这让你成为马里奥。
So in your scenario that make you Mario.
是的,他就是马里奥。
Yeah, he's Mario.
顺便说一句,这并不意味着我是桃子公主。我他妈的路易吉。
And that doesn't mean I'm Princess Peach, by the way. I'm fucking Luigi.
你想成为路易吉吗?他的双胞胎兄弟?
You wanna be Luigi? His twin brother?
不是公主?我。。。
Not the princess? Well, I...
我的意思是,我想我没有想到它就像一个兄弟——
I mean, I guess I wasn't thinking about the fact that it's like a bro--
我猜是马里奥兄弟。他们是兄弟。
I guess Mario Brothers. They are brothers.
是的。我只是。。。我希望它很清楚
Yeah. I was just... I want it to be clear
这就像是一种伙伴关系,我觉得——
that it's, like, a partnership and I feel like--
别他妈的房♥间。怎么样,伙计?
Just stay out of our fucking room. How about that, man?
“因为我们在一起。
'Cause we're together.
哦!哦,我的天哪。
Oh! Oh my gosh.
该死的基♥督♥。-哦,我的上帝。
Fucking Christ. - Oh my God.
这太不可思议了。-是的。
That was incredible. - Yeah.
你能想象如果我没有回答你的广♥告♥吗?
Can you imagine if I hadn't answered your ad?
我只是在床上睡着了,相反,我正在对某个人♥大♥喊大叫
I'd just be asleep in bed, and instead I'm yelling at some guy
凌晨三点,像马里奥兄弟一样称呼他。
at three in the morning, calling him like a Mario Brother.
好吧,我们得走了。
Okay, we gotta go.
你在干什么?- 我们显然必须去。
What are you doing? - We have to go obviously.
不,不,不,不,不,不。- 是的,我们有。
No, no, no, no, no, no. - Yes, we do.
这里不安全。我们得走了。
It's just not safe here. We have to go.
嘿。不 不 不。
Hey. No, no, no.
这是安全的。- 这不安全。
It's safe. - It's not safe.
汤米。你不是认真的。我们甚至会去哪里?
Tommy. You're not serious. Where would we even go?
不,不,不,不,不,我们不是......
No, no, no, no, no, we're not...
我们没有那样做。- 我们必须这样做。
We're not doing that. - We have to do it.
汤米,我们只是——我们很好。
Tommy, we just-- We're fine.
好吧,你知道吗?- 我不明白发生了什么。
Okay, you know what? - I don't understand what's happening.
这是正在发生的事情。你看到他有多近了吗?
Here's what's happening. Did you see how close he was?
是的。- 你看到他有多咄咄逼人了吗?
Yes. - Did you see how aggressive he was?
是的。- 我的意思是,他走进了我们的——
Yes. - I mean, he walked into our--
我们很好,因为我们在一起。
And we're fine 'cause we're together.
对。但我们必须做到如此完美。
Right. But we have to be, like, so perfect.
好。
Okay.
它不会像在你家那样邋遢,对吧?
It can't be as sloppy as it was back at your house, right?
好。- 它必须是 100% 开启的。
Okay. - It's gotta be 100 percent on.
好。- 或者我们死了。
Okay. - Or we're dead.
看,我真的,真的很喜欢和你在一起。
Look, I really, really like hanging with you.
我觉得我一直在等你。
I feel like I have been waiting for you.
现在我得到了你,——我不想死。好。
And now that I got you, - I don't wanna die. Okay.
我...
I'm...
我哪儿也不去。
I'm not going anywhere.
好?
Okay?
好吧,我哪儿也不去。- 很好,那么......
Okay, I'm not going anywhere. - Good, then...
因此,我们必须花费下一个...
So then we have to spend the next...
伟大。。。。两周左右...
Great....two weeks or so...
伟大。。。。就像他妈的这个。
Great....like fucking this.
我不担心,是吗?-不 不。
I'm not worried about it, - are you? - No, no.
好吧,好吧,我保证我哪儿也不去。我和你在一起。
All right, well, I promise I'm not going anywhere. I'm with you.
你不会摆脱我。- 好的,好的。然后我们——
You're not getting rid of me. - Okay, good. Then we're--
我们在一起。-是的。
We're together. - Yeah.
我靠。
Holy shit.
还有另一个参与者。看。看。
There's another participant. Look. Look.
我也在玩。我有你会想要的信息。
I am also playing. I have info that you will want.
我们不想那样做,对吧?
We don't wanna do that, right?
我的意思是,我们必须拭目以待。
I mean, we have to see.
你想让其他人参与进来吗?现在?
You wanna involve somebody else? Now?
我觉得我们在这里做了一件非常好的事情。
I feel like we've got a pretty good thing going here.
我宁愿不搞砸。-对。
I would rather not fuck it up. - Right.
我感觉真的很好。
I'm feeling really good.
就像,比我一段时间以来的感觉要好一些。
Like, kind of better than I've felt in a while.
对不起,你在听吗?
Sorry, are you listening?
是的。对不起。我是。还有另一个人在玩。
Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry. I am. There's another person playing.
嘿,你没在听。这很糟糕。
Hey, you're not listening. It sucks.
麦迪。
Maddy.
他们可能在玩游戏,也可能独自一人
They could be playing the game and they could be alone
在危险中,我们可以提供帮助。
and in danger and we could help.
你还记得我们相遇之前的样子吗?
Do you remember how we were before we met each other?
电影精选列表