妈妈。-妈妈。
Mom. - Mom.
不。妈妈。-妈妈。
No. Mom. - Mom.
是的。不,我确实说过。
Yeah, I did. No, I did say that.
我记得我说过。但是,现在,现在,这整个事情
I remember saying that. But that, now, now this, this whole thing
关于把人从马桶里抱起来。
about picking people up off of the toilet bowls.
亲爱的,我的意思是,来吧。
Honey, that's, I mean, come on.
我的意思是,没有更多了。好?好吧,我认为这是公平的。
That, I mean, no more of that. Okay? All right, that's fair I think.
只要我得到他,
As long as I got him,
我不必把任何人从马桶上拉下来,对吧?
I don't have to pull anybody off a toilet bowl, right?
这就是我拥有他的原因。
That's why I have him.
但那已经结束了。这是一笔交易。
But that's over. That's a deal.
是的,非常艰难,妈妈。干的好。
Yeah, very tough, Mom. Well done.
哇。
Whoa.
这将以糟糕的结局结束。我保证。
This is gonna end badly. I guarantee it.
你最好的朋友在哪里?
Where's your best friend?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我试着给他打电♥话♥,希望他正在路上。
I tried calling him, hopefully he's on his way.
长短不一,我得和你一起崩溃
Long and short of it is I gotta crash with you
几天。- 好吧,你不能。
a couple of days. - Well, you can't.
是的,我可以。
Yes, I can.
不,你不能。- 我真的必须这样做。
No, you can't. - I actually have to.
妈妈把我赶出去了。- 哇,因为你被解雇了?
Mom kicked me out. - Wow, 'cause you got fired?
是的,我不得不处理......
Yes, I had to deal with...
我靠。
Holy shit.
哦,我的上帝。那是 Craigslist 的帖子吗?
Oh my God. Is that the Craigslist post?
这也发生在我身上。我们聊聊好吗?
It's also happening to me. Shall we chat?
这正是我想要的。- 老实说,放开你的手。
This is exactly what I want. - Honestly, get your hands off.
你能把它转发给我吗?
Can you just forward it to me?
留在这里。不要走开。- 把它转发给我。
Stay here. Don't go away. - Just forward it to me.
对不起,真的很吵。给我一秒钟。
Sorry, it's really loud. Gimme one sec.
这是来自Craigslist的家伙。
This is the guy from Craigslist.
哦,嗨。是的。
Oh, hi. Yeah.
我看到了你的广♥告♥。我是参与者。
I saw your ad. I'm a participant.
我怎么知道你是真的?
How do I know you're real?
我怎么知道你是真的?
How do I know you're real?
是的,但这可能是一个设置。你可能在追捕我。
Yeah, but this could be a setup. You could be hunting me.
你可能在追捕我。好的,让我们见面吧。
You could be hunting me. Okay, so let's meet.
你想在某个地方的公共场合见面,这样是安全的吗?
You wanna meet in public somewhere so it's safe?
怎么样?麦迪:好的,当然。什么时候?
How's that? MADDY: Okay, sure. When?
呃,现在。
Uh, now.
不,现在是半夜。我明天可以做。
No, it's the middle of the night. I could do tomorrow.
好的,你知道La Cita在市中心的什么地方吗?
Okay, you know where La Cita is downtown?
不,但我能弄清楚。
No, but I can figure it out.
太好了,让我们明天上午 10:00 在那里见面。
Great, let's meet there tomorrow at 10:00 AM.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
好。你打算怎么认出我?
Okay. How are you gonna recognize me?
你有黄色的东西吗?比如,一顶黄帽子?
You got anything yellow? Like, a yellow hat?
我有一件香蕉运动衫。
I've got a banana sweatshirt.
什么是香蕉运动衫?
What's a banana sweatshirt?
这是一件运动衫,上面有一根巨大的香蕉。
It's a sweatshirt with a giant banana on it.
好。穿上香蕉运动衫。
Okay. Wear the banana sweatshirt.
好吧,你要穿黄色吗?
Okay, are you gonna be wearing yellow?
不,如果我们俩都穿着黄色的衣服,那就太荒谬了,对吧?
No, it would be ridiculous if we were both wearing yellow clothes, right?
这是一个很好的观点。明天见。
That's a good point. I'll see you tomorrow.
是的,太好了。这很好。
Yeah, great. This is good.
该死!
Oh shit!
停。
Stop.
天啊。哦。
Oh, God. Oh.
我不是,我并不孤单。- 你孤身一人。
I'm not, I'm not alone. - You're alone.
我不是!詹姆斯来了。他现在正在路上。
I'm not! James is coming. He's on his way right now.
天啊。天啊。
Oh, God. Oh, God.
帮助!他妈的救命!帮助!帮助!
Help! Fucking help! Help! Help!
求救!嘿,你没听见吗,伙计?
SOS! Hey, did you not hear me, man?
不,发生了什么?- 你♥他♥妈♥站在这里干什么?
No, what happened? - What the fuck you doing standing here?
我在这里。
I'm here.
我只是被一个巨人掐住了脖子。他想杀了我。
I was just choked by a giant. He was trying to kill me.
他,他穿着一件红色的皮夹克,上面有...
He, he was wearing a, a red leather jacket with the...
他穿着一件他妈的迈克尔杰克逊夹克。
He was wearing a fucking Michael Jackson jacket.
他穿着他妈的“惊悚”夹克。
He was wearing the fucking "Thriller" jacket.
你被一个打扮得像迈克尔杰克逊的巨人窒息了。
You got choked by a giant dressed like Michael Jackson.
他有拉链。
He had the zippers.
他有迈克尔杰克逊的“惊悚”视频拉链。
He had the Michael Jackson "Thriller" video zippers.
对不起,这是夹克......那不是“惊悚”夹克。
Sorry, that's the jacket from... That's not the "Thriller" jacket.
什么?- “惊悚”夹克?
What? - The "Thriller" jacket?
那个,那个——是拉链夹克,对吧?
The one, the- Was it a zippers jacket, right?
是的。这来自“Beat It”。
Yeah. That from "Beat It."
“惊悚”夹克,它们是类似的夹克。
The "Thriller" jacket, they're similar jackets.
汤米!-对不起。
Tommy! - I'm sorry.
汤米。我在这里。对不起,伙计。
Tommy. I'm here. I'm sorry, man.
哦,伙计。对不起,伙计。
Oh, man. I'm sorry, man.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪里,伙计?- 我在等你的电♥话♥。
Where the fuck were you, man? - I was waiting for your call.
我他妈的给你打了十次电♥话♥。
I fucking called you ten times.
我的电♥话♥从未响过。也许它已经死了。
My phone never rang. Maybe it's dead.
好吧,我们走吧,伙计。
Okay, let's just go, man.
告诉我姐姐我差点被谋杀了。好?
Tell my sister I was almost murdered. Okay?
我要给她一份完整的报告。
I'm gonna give her a full report.
谢谢,但请稍等。
Thanks but hang on.
我们得给那东西买♥♥一个充电器,我们......
We gotta get that thing a charger, and we're...
这他妈的很烦人,但也很酷
It's pretty fucking annoying, but also really cool
你对迈克尔杰克逊了解多少,伙计。
how much you know about Michael Jackson, man.
我小时候就喜欢他的音乐。
I loved his music when I was a kid.
谢谢。我也是。
Thanks. Me too.
好吧。您的手♥机♥是否 100% 充电?
All right. Is your phone 100 percent charged?
是的,先生。是的。- 好的,让我们开始吧。
Yes, sir. It is. - Okay, let's do this.
我想那就是她。在我看来,她并不那么可怕。
I think that's her. She doesn't look that scary to me.
好吧,你永远不知道。和我在一起,好吗?
Well, you never know. Stay with me, okay?
好吧,我支持你。别担心。
Okay, I got your back. Don't worry about it.
嗨,你是,呃,你是来自,呃,Craigslist的女士吗?
Hi, are you, uh, are you the lady from, uh, Craigslist?
是的。你是?
Yeah. You are?
你为什么不♥穿♥香蕉运动衫
Why aren't you wearing the, uh, banana sweatshirt
就像你说的?- 哦,我有自我意识。
like you said? - Oh, I got self-conscious.
关于什么?
About what?
这是一件运动衫,上面有一根巨大的香蕉。
It's a sweatshirt with a giant banana on it.
但是这是黄色的,所以我穿了这个。
But this is yellow, so I wore this.
你们想坐吗?
Do you guys wanna sit?
是的。让我们坐下来。- 是的,请。
Yeah. Let's sit down. - Yeah, please.
伟大。-呃。。。
Great. - Uh...
你介意坐在那里吗,詹姆斯?- 我不介意。
Would you mind sitting there, - James? - I don't mind.
哦,谢谢你的见面。-当然。
Oh, thanks for meeting. - Yeah, sure.
很高兴见到你。我是汤姆。
It's nice to meet you. I'm Tom.
麦迪。麦迪?
Maddy. Maddy?
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
你还剩下多少天?-十五。
How many days you got left? - Fifteen.
你?-十六。
You? - Sixteen.
我有一个问题要问你。
I got a question for ya.
如果你在玩游戏,那么你♥他♥妈♥的现在怎么一个人?
If you're playing the game, then how the fuck are you alone right now?
我并不孤单。
I'm not alone.
好吧,我们不算数。我们刚到这里。在我们到达这里之前,你独自一人。
Well, we don't count. We just got here. You were alone before we got here.
是的,我妈妈就在那边。- 好吧,好吧,那是我爸爸。
Yeah, my Mom's right over there. - Okay, well, that's my Dad right there.
妈妈?- 是的,哦,是的?
Mom? - Yeah, oh, yeah?
你好。-你好。
Hi. - Hi.
只需办理入住手续。哦,当然。你好。
Just checking in. Oh, sure. Hi.
还有什么我需要证明的吗?让我们减少狗屎。
Anything else I need to prove? Let's cut the shit.
你不和他们在一起,对吧?你不会杀了我吗?
You're not with them, right? You're not gonna murder me?
你真的问我吗?- 我真的是。是的。
Are you actually asking me that? - I really am. Yes.
好吧,如果我要谋杀你,我不会告诉你。我会杀了你。
Well, if I was gonna murder you, I wouldn't tell you. I'd just murder you.
是的,但我不认为你会这样做。但只要说出来,这样我就能听到。
Right, but I don't think you're gonna. But just say it so I can hear it.
你不会——不,我不会谋杀你。
You're not gonna--No, I'm not gonna murder you.
你要杀了我吗?
Are you gonna murder me?
不,我想和你在同一支球队。
No, I wanna be on the same team as you.
电影精选列表