I was doing a number of other things while I was there.
但您住在了一个性罪犯的房♥子里
But you were staying at the house of a convicted sex offender.
那个地方很方便
It was a convenient place to stay.
我跟《广角镜》联♥系♥过了
So I've spoken to Panorama.
弗吉尼娅·罗伯茨说照片原件 在拍摄两天后
Virginia Roberts says the original photo was printed and date stamped
被打印出来 标上日期
two days after it was taken,
我们还有2001年一位目击者的证词
and we have an affidavit from a witness in 2001
声称在当时看到了那张照片
who saw the photo at the time.
弗雷迪? - 什么?
Freddy? - Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
爱泼斯坦的指控者之一
One of Epstein's accusers,
弗吉尼娅·罗伯茨
Virginia Roberts,
对您提出指控
made allegations against you.
在一份法律证词中
In a legal deposition,
她说她和您发生了三次性关系
she said she had sex with you three times.
一次是在伦敦
Once in a London house
当时她被贩卖♥♥过来 在麦克斯韦的房♥子里
when she was trafficked to you in Maxwell's house.
一次在纽约
Once... in New York
大约一个月后 在爱泼斯坦的豪♥宅♥里
a month or so later in Epstein's mansion,
还有一次在他的私人岛上
and once on his private island,
还有其他七八个女孩
in a group of seven or eight other girls.
不是
No.
全部都不对?
No to all of it?
全部
All of it.
绝对的 全部都不对
Absolutely no to all of it.
您是说 您不相信她说的话?
Are you saying you don't believe her?
她在撒谎?
She's lying?
这让我...很难回答
That's a difficult thing for me to, um... answer
因为我不知道
because I don't know
她想达到怎样的目的
what she's, um, trying to achieve.
但我可以告诉你...
But I can tell you...
很明确地
categorically,
我完全不记得曾经见过她
I don't remember meeting her at all.
我不记得有人给我们拍过照片
I do not remember a photograph being taken,
我已经说过了
and I've said,
不论是长♥期♥的 还是...
consistently and, um...
频繁地发生
frequently,
我们从未有过任何形式的性接触
that we never had any sort of sexual contact whatever.
她说她在2001年认识您
She says she met you in 2001.
她说她跟您一起晚餐
She says she dined with you,
一起跳舞
danced with you.
您请她喝了酒
You bought her drinks
在伦敦的Tramp夜♥总♥会♥
at Tramp nightclub in London.
这个故事有很多谬误 其中之一
There's a number of things wrong with that story. One of which is that...
我不知道Tramp夜♥总♥会♥的酒吧在哪儿
I don't know where the bar is in Tramps.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
我在那里的时候 从来没点过酒
I... I don't think I've ever bought a drink in Tramps whenever I was there.
和她跳舞的事您还记得吗?
Do you remember dancing with her?
那不可能 因为在那一天
No, that couldn't have happened because on that particular date,
我在家 和孩子们在一起
I was, um, at home. I was with the children.
我带碧翠丝去了沃金的披萨快线
And I had taken Beatrice to a Pizza Express in Woking
去参加派对 我想是... 大概在下午四五点
for a party, I think... round about 4:00, 5:00 in the afternoon.
您为什么记得那么清楚?
Why would you remember that so specifically?
因为去沃金的披萨快线
Because going to Pizza Express in Woking
对我来说是件不同寻常的事
is an unusual thing for me to do.
非常不寻常
A very unusual thing for me to do.
停一下
Uh, stop. Um...
可以吗?
Can... Can we?
不好意思 我想回过去
Please, um, I would like to go back.
我想专门重申一下那个日期
I would like to make a... a specific reference to the date.
3月10日
March the 10th.
我觉得说得很清楚了 还需要吗?
I think it's perfectly clear. Do we need that?
我觉得我们挺顺利的 你觉得呢 艾米莉?
I think we're rolling well, don't you, Emily?
不用吗? - 不用
No? - No.
对那一晚 她说得很具体
She was very specific about that night. - Mm-hmm.
她说到和您跳舞
She described dancing with you.
不 - 您出了很多汗
No. - And you profusely sweating.
出汗这个事 有点小问题
there's a... there's a, um... a slight problem with the sweating.
因为我...我有个很奇特的症状
But... because I have, um, a... peculiar condition,
那就是 我不出汗 或者说 那个时候我没有出汗
which is that I don't sweat, or rather I didn't sweat at the time.
那样的话...实际上...
And that would, um... Oh, actually...
对 我当时没出汗
Yes, I didn't sweat at the time,
那是因为我有
and that's because I suffered
我称之为肾上腺素过量的病症 因为在马岛战争中
what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War
当我被枪击时 我...
when I was shot at, and I simply, um...
我几乎不可能出汗
it... it... it was almost impossible for me to... to... to sweat.
我想知道
I wonder
在您和爱泼斯坦
if you have any sense of
做朋友的那段时间里 您对您所做的任何事
guilt, regret, or shame
是否有任何愧疚
about any of your behavior
悔恨或羞耻
in your friendship with Epstein.
总的来说...
On balance...
我有没有可能不与他相识呢?
could I have avoided... ever meeting him?
我觉得不可能
I don't think so,
那是因为我和吉斯莱恩是朋友
and that's because of my friendship with Ghislaine.
我是否有悔恨
Do I regret the fact
对于他做出了不得体的行为...
that he's quite obviously, uh, conducted himself in a manner unbecoming...
“不得体”? 他是个性罪犯
"Unbecoming"? He was a sex offender.
是的 抱歉 我说得很委婉
Yes, I'm sorry. I... I was being polite.
我的意思就是他是个性罪犯 但说回来...
I mean, in the sense that he was a sex offender. But, no, um...
我跟他作朋友 我做得对吗?
Was I right in having him as a friend?
在当时
At the time,
要知道那是 他被指控为为性罪犯的几年前
bearing in mind this was some years before he was accused of being a sex offender,
我不觉得有什么不对的地方...在当时
I don't think there was anything wrong... then.
问题在于 在他被定罪为...
The problem was, after the fact, that after he had been convicted...
您依然跟他来往 - 我依然跟他来往
You stayed with him. - I stayed with him.
就是那一点 似乎是
And that's the bit that, um, as it were,
让我每天都感到懊悔
I kick myself for on a daily basis.
因为这... 对于一个皇室成员来说是不体面的
Because that... it was... it was not, um, becoming of a member of the royal family,
我们努力维护至高无上的准则和操守
and we... we try to uphold the highest standards and practices,
我辜负了众望 就这么简单
and I... I let the side down, simple as that.
您觉得还有什么话没说
Is there anything you feel has been left unsaid
您想现在说的吗?
that you would like to say now?
我觉得没有了
No, I don't think so.
你把我该说的话都掏干净了
You probably dragged out of me most of what's required.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
楼下有个骑自行车的人 记忆卡 两份拷贝...
I have a biker downstairs. The memory cards. Both copies...
你们想参观一下吗?
Now, would you all like a tour?
拍点场景?
Some stills?
当然可以 这样好了 一举两得
Yes, of course. Um... Tell you what, two birds, one stone.
你们拍照 我带艾米莉去逛逛
You take your snaps while I show Emily around.
是不是挺好的?
Wasn't he wonderful?
挺好的
Wonderful.
我觉得一切都很顺利
You know, I thought that all went very well.
就像在公园里散步一样轻松
Like a walk in the park.
女士 您需要用车吗?
Expecting a car, madam?
不 谢谢
no. Thank you.
我想我走路就好了 谢谢你
I think I'm going to walk. But thank you.
我要吐了
I think I might be sick.
艾米莉 那真是...
Emily. That was...
那就是真实的他 你做到了
That was him... right there. You did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
谢谢你 萨米
Thanks, Sammy.
怎么样?
How are we doing?
推特上的预告快好了 我们什么时候发布?
Twitter teasers are nearly ready. When do we go live?
我现在就去和总监谈这件事
I'm gonna talk to the DG about that now.
你们拍摄的时候 她的人就在房♥间里 他录下来了 对吗?
She had her man in the room when you shot the interview. He recorded it. Yes?
她会阻止我们播出吗 托尼?
Could she stop it going out, Tony?
她可是女王 电♥话♥我总得接吧
Well, she is the Queen. I mean, I'd have to take the call.
我们想在周五 晚上的演出结束后现场播放
电影精选列表