龙门创将
Pitch@Palace!
我希望你们能公平点
Uh... I'd like it to be fair.
你们不会在说到比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的时候
I mean, you don't mention Epstein
每次都提爱泼斯坦 对吧?
every time there's a story about Bill Clinton, do you?
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥可不是女王最爱的儿子
Bill Clinton isn't the Queen's favorite son.
如果你在现场 你就能亲眼看到
And if you had been here, then you would have seen for yourself
他的这个项目是多么有意义
the... the wonderful job that... that he does with Pitch,
能够激励年轻的创业者们
encouraging young entrepreneurs.
有多年轻? 这些创业者们? 多大年纪算年轻?
How young? These entrepreneurs? How young is young?
滚吧 尼克
Piss off, Nick.
他们怎么还是登出来了?
How do they get away with this?
所以我们才雇了杰森来处理这些事
That is why we have hired Jason. To manage this.
时间
Time.
这需要时间 - 时间? 那张照片是九年前的了
It takes time. - Time? That photograph is nine years old.
殿下 只是... - 不听
Sir, just-- - No.
这样的报道 没法一下子纠正过来 - 你们这些人只会说这个
No quick fix to a story like this. - So you people keep telling me.
您百分百正确
And you are 100% right,
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
关于什么?
About what?
您被卷入爱泼斯坦的丑闻 已经差不多十年了
You've been dealing with this Epstein mess for nearly a decade.
您没在那时候见过他 对吗?
You haven't seen him in that time, correct?
没有
Uh... No. No, um...
绝对没有 那是...
No, absolutely. It was, um...
2010年12月
December 2010.
那我的直觉告诉我 您用错策略了
Then my instinct is... you haven't had the right strategy.
爱泼斯坦 和这整个“花♥花♥公♥子♥王子”事件
Epstein, and the whole... Playboy Prince thing,
早就该寿终正寝了
should have been put to bed a long time ago.
我可以平息这件事
And I can make it go away.
但您必须让我来主导
But you have to let me control it.
阿曼达?
Amanda?
杰森很了解媒体
Well, uh, Jason knows the press.
所以我们才雇用他
That's why we hired him.
我觉得他能帮到我们
I think he can help us.
我已经列出来一份友好记者的名单
I've, uh, put together a list of friendly journalists.
这不是自相矛盾么?
That's a... contradiction in terms, innit?
挨个请他们来这里喝茶
Invite them here, one by one, for tea.
他们会觉得自己受到了特殊待遇
They feel special.
你们可以互相交个心 非公开的情况下
You get to know each other, all off the record,
他们会慢慢意识到 您是个相当不错的人
and slowly they realize you're a decent human being,
同时呢
who is, by the way,
准备好了承认自己判断失误
prepared to acknowledge errors of judgment.
慢慢地
Slowly.
总是要慢慢来 总需要时间
It's always slowly. Always time.
明年我就60了
I'm 60 next year.
我的母亲...
And my mother, well...
没有人能耗得起那么多时间了
none of us are getting any younger.
1封新邮件 来自萨姆·麦卡利斯特
希望能谈谈
杰森给的记者名单
Jason's list of journalists.
怎么了?
What?
这个...
Well, this...
这种名单 这个策略
This list. This... strategy.
我们以前都试过
We've been down this road before.
希望能谈谈
萨姆·麦卡利斯特 BBC新闻之夜
你好? - 你好 萨姆
Hello? - Hello, Sam.
我是约克公爵办公室的 阿曼达·瑟斯克
It's Amanda Thirsk from the Duke of York's office.
你好
Hi.
但我们不接受任何红线
But we don't do red lines.
不能有问不了的问题
No questions off the table.
或许你先考虑一下 - 我再跟你联♥系♥
Maybe just think on it. - I'll get back to you.
好的 很期待
Great. Speak soon.
有好消息吗? - 不确定 白金汉宫
Anything good? - Not sure. The Palace.
好了 目前有哪些了? - 我是这么想的
Right, what have we got? - You know what I think?
说到智能分♥析♥ 我们做得是最好的
For intelligent analysis, we're the only place in town.
又是脱欧
Brexit again.
萨姆 你不是有白金汉宫的消息吗?
Sam, didn't you have something? The Palace?
今晚不行 露皮塔还是可以的
Uh, not for tonight. But we have Lupita.
很好 白金汉宫什么情况?
Great. Which bit of the Palace?
安德鲁王子的私人秘书 - 好的 他们想干什么?
Prince Andrew's private secretary. - Okay, what do they want?
龙门创将 类似于《学徒》
Pitch@Palace. It's like The Apprentice,
只不过没有唐纳德·特朗普 只有安德鲁王子
only you get Prince Andrew instead of Donald Trump.
不是电视节目... - 不适合《新闻之夜》吧?
It's not on television-- - Not Newsnight, is it?
你认识安德鲁的私人秘书?
Do you know Andrew's PS?
不认识 - 是她先联♥系♥你的吗?
No. - Did she reach out to you first?
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
好了 大家继续找 一小时后我们再讨论
Okay, everyone, keep looking, and let's talk again in an hour.
安德鲁王子和杰弗里·爱泼斯坦
《世界新闻报》
安迪王子与恋童癖
我想找个人
I need a connect.
杰·唐纳利 一个狗仔队 生活在纽约 你认识吗?
Uh, Jae Donnelly. A pap. Based in New York. Do you know him?
太好了
Great.
真要了命了
God... For Christ's sake.
法拉奇来不了了 我们得换个人
Farage isn't available. We need somebody else.
可能连他自己都觉得无聊了 等我一会儿
Maybe even he's bored with it by now. Give me a minute.
跟谁打电♥话♥? - 摄影师
Who's on the phone? - Photographer.
哪个机构的? 狗仔队?
Working for who? Paparazzi?
全是你的最爱 弗雷迪 《太阳报》《每日邮报》
All your favorites, Freddy. The Sun. The Mail.
开什么玩笑
For Christ's sake.
你知道吗? 但凡我们能有半点直觉
You know what? If we had half the instincts
以及一点点小报狗仔队的联♥系♥人资源
and a quarter of the contacts for the average tabloid pap,
也许我们就不用东找西找
maybe we wouldn't be scrabbling around
每晚出一些换汤不换药的内容了
for new ways to have the same argument every night.
所以就交给我 好吗?
So just, you know, leave it with me, yeah?
马上为您呈现
Coming right up.
一个真的能让艾米莉教训一顿的人
Someone... Someone for Emily to really tell off.
整个伦敦北部的社交晚宴上... - 萨姆
All the dinner parties in North London... - Sam.
...说:“看了昨晚的《新闻之夜》? ” - 萨姆
...say, "Did you see Newsnight last night? - Sam.
“很了不起吧? 艾米莉·麦特莉丝 说得多好 都是我们的心声”
"Wasn't it amazing how Emily Maitlis said all the great things we all agree with?"
我们以为做新闻就是自说自话 弗雷迪 这是真要命啊
We're mistaking talking to ourselves for news, Freddy, and it's killing us.
斯图尔特
Stewart. - Mm?
我要去演播室了
I'm heading down to the studio.
快来 穆迪
Come! Moody! -
如果我这么干 对着办公室所有同事 羞辱别人
I behave like that... insulting people in front of the entire office,
我还能在这里吗? 我的工作能保住吗?
I mean, am I still here? Do I still have a job?
我们对萨姆
We have an issue
有些意见
with Sam.
我们? 都有谁?
We? Who's we?
有我
Well, I do,
弗雷迪 现在可能还有艾米莉
Freddy, and now possibly Emily.
不是我有偏见 但她真的很《每日邮报》
I'm not a snob, but she's very Daily Mail.
我不是说我们容不下不同的想法
I'm not saying we can't cope with different opinions,
但她...
but she is...
她的戒备心太强了
she's too defensive.
把灯调亮一点
Put the lights up a touch.
太清冷了
It's too cold.
我说的不是“调低”
I didn't say "turn back down."
是的 但这是直播的设定亮度
Sure, but this is the correct set level for broadcast.
这我知道 退回去
I'm aware of that. Back up.
谢谢你能来 萨姆
Thanks for coming, Sam.
这个程度 但再暖一些
That level but warmer.
好的
All right, okay.
我去调整一下
I'll just have to switch some things around.
你能理解我们的压力吗?
You understand the pressure we're under?
我们所有人 我经历的扯皮已经太多了
All of us. I've got enough fights on my hands
不想在自己的团队里还要吵架
without having them in my own team.
也许你该跟他们...
Maybe you should speak with--
我有跟他们说 我跟他们说的话和跟你说的一样
I am speaking to them, and I'm saying to them the same thing I'm saying to you.
帮帮我吧 - 这样好点了吗?
Help me out. - What about something like that?
再暖一点 非常暖
Warmer, much warmer.
我在努力改变 我想吸引更广泛的观众
I'm trying to make changes. I want a broader audience.
只有这样才能生存 我不想打造一个信息茧房♥
电影精选列表