形状像生殖器的肥皂
Soap shaped like genitalia.
但凡你跟爱泼斯坦走得近一些 你不可能不知道
You couldn't be anywhere near Epstein and not know.
如果你要工作 卢卡斯可以留在这边过夜
You know Lucas can stay here tonight if you have to work.
不用了 没事 反正他们也不需要我
No, it's fine. They don't need me anyway.
这我绝对不信
I don't believe that for a second.
那他们为什么不叫我留下来?
Then why didn't they ask me to stay, Mum?
是我搞定的采访 但他们还是不让我参与
I bring in the interview, and they still don't want me in the room.
萨姆 你知道这是怎么一回事
Sam, you know how this works.
像我们这样的人 不会等别人来问
People like us, we don't wait to be asked.
该做的事情 我们主动会去做
We do what we have to do.
他们叫你去找安德鲁王子了吗?
Did they ask you to go after Prince Andrew?
没有 - 没有 他们没叫
No. - No, they didn't.
但你还是去了
But you did.
记住了
Remember that.
还有 这次采访
And this interview,
重要吗?
does it matter?
对 很重要
Yeah, it matters.
好了 你懂了
Well, there you go, then.
爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mum.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, sweetheart.
你好
Hello.
萨姆
Sam. Uh...
希望不会太早
I hope it's not too early.
还有29日 你有6月17日的所有资料吗?
And the 29th. And you've got, what, everything from the 17th of June?
没错
That's right.
你能存到U盘里吗? - 可以
Can you put those on a memory stick? - Yeah.
阿曼达来电♥话♥了
Amanda called.
她要取消吗?
Is she pulling the plug?
南客厅
South Drawing Room.
中间放两把椅子 间隔1.8米
Two chairs in the middle of the floor. Six feet apart.
跟个西部片一样
It's like a western.
像西部片里的枪战
Like a gunfight in a western.
好了
Right. - Huh.
准备好了吗?
All set?
艾米莉
Emily.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
如果他道歉了呢?
What if he just apologizes?
如果我摆出所有事实
What if I lay out all the facts,
他什么都不承认 但道歉了
he doesn't admit to anything, but he does say sorry?
如果他是好人呢 埃斯米?
What if he's good, Esme?
那这就是很棒的电视节目
Then it'll be great television.
我不是因为这个才做的
Well, that's not why I'm doing it.
那是为什么?
Well, why are you doing it?
莫尼卡·莱文斯基
Monica Lewinsky.
我觉得我让女性失望了 没有问克♥林♥顿♥关于她的事
I feel like I let women down by not asking Clinton about her.
那个女人确实是自愿发生性关系的
Sex with that woman was actually consensual.
她才21岁 他是美国总统
She was 21. He was the president of the United States.
他开始了新生活 她却被恶毒的厌女情绪迫♥害♥几十年
He got his life back. She got decades of vicious misogyny.
你逼他
You push.
什么?
What?
如果他是好人 如果他说 为那些女孩的遭遇感到抱歉
If he's good, if he's saying sorry for what these girls went through,
那就进一步问他 除了抱歉 是否还觉得自己有责任
then... lean in and ask him if he feels responsible as well as sorry.
如果说没有呢?
What if he says no?
用照片再次施压 拿给他看 这里
Push again, with the photograph. Show him the picture. Here.
谢谢
Here.
但这张照片里的人 就是你
But this photograph... is you.
我不认为我在那里
I don't believe I was ever there,
不认为我曾经去过楼上
that I ever even went upstairs in that house.
您应该是“不记得”殿下
You don't recollect, Your Royal Highness.
对 没错
Yes, of course.
所以这是假的?
So... it's a fake?
正如我所说
As I say,
我完全不记得去过那里
I have no recollection of ever having been there
或曾经见过那个女人
or even meeting that woman.
是罗伯茨女士 千万别说“那个女人”
Ms. Roberts. Please don't ever say "that woman."
千万别
Ever.
哦 真要命了 - 我知道这很难
Oh, for heaven's sake. - I understand this is difficult.
还有 当然了
And, of course,
在那一天 您不可能在那边 对吗?
you couldn't have been there on that date, correct?
你否认了很多次
You have denied, many times,
你见过弗吉尼娅·朱弗雷
having even met Virginia Giuffre.
你否认了她极其严重的指控
You have denied her extremely serious allegations
即她是被迫与你发生性关系
that she was forced to have sex with you
当时她年仅17岁
when she was just 17 years old.
要么是你否认了
Now, either this happened
要么是她撒谎
or she's lying.
是哪一个?
Which is it?
成了 太棒了
Bingo. Brilliant.
我们揪住他了
We got him.
萨姆
Sam.
有什么问题吗?
Tell me.
没什么
Nothing.
跟我说说吧
Tell me.
去做采访的是我 不是你
I'm going in there. You're not.
如果你有想法 我想听
If you have something to say, I want to hear it.
就是 我们应该给他空间和时间
It's just we offered him... space and time.
我们给他的是一次采访
We offered him an interview.
这样的男人讨厌自己不被倾听
Men like that hate it when they're not heard.
他希望被人倾听
He'll want to be heard.
所以最大的问题是 我该穿什么?
So the really big question... is what do I wear?
黑裙子
Black dress.
简单 优雅
Simple, elegant.
赫本/麦特莉丝
Hepburn/Maitlis.
我的膝盖
My knees.
所有电视人里 你的膝盖是最美的
You've got the best knees on TV.
我不想让别人看我的膝盖
I don't want people looking at my knees.
你是不想让他看你的膝盖 我们却希望他看
You don't want him looking at your knees. Actually, we do want him looking.
那样会有很好的电视效果
That would be good TV. -
艾米莉?
Emily?
回家吧
Go home.
我希望你到了早上 能精神抖擞地出发
I want you raring to go in the morning.
2006年
2006.
爱泼斯坦因贩卖♥♥ 年仅14岁的女孩而被定罪
Epstein was convicted of trafficking girls as young as 14.
但你又跟他保持了四年的关系
Yet you continued relations with him for another four years.
你依然...
And yet you...
你依然保持跟他的交情 直到2010年
and yet you continued your friendship with him until 2010.
但你依然继续...
And yet you continued...
穆迪
Moody!
很好 就在这间房♥ 穿过那里
That's great. Yeah, just in this room. All right. Through there.
穆迪
Moody!
请出示证件 小姐 - 好...
ID, please, miss. - Yeah, um...
她和我一起的
She's with me.
谢谢!
Thanks!
谢谢
Thanks.
你要是追它们 永远都抓不到
You chase them, you'll never catch them.
等它们准备好过来了 你已经不在了
And then when they're ready to come, you won't be there.
如果艾米莉对他做了我认为 她会做的事 他极有可能直接走人
He might walk out. If Emily's doing to him what I think, it's a strong possibility.
如果他走了 拍下来
If he does, film it.
不管他做什么 不要停止拍摄 - 斯图尔特
Whatever he does, do not stop filming. - Stewart.
好吧
Right. - Um...
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
确定吗?
Sure about this?
来一点...
Little bit, um...
上点粉吗 殿下?
A bit of powder, Your Royal Highness?
你叫什么名字? - 凯特
Sure. What's your name? - Cat.
还好吗? 第一个问题 - 好
Okay? First question. - Yeah.
我希望它能定下基调 开门见山“杰弗里·爱泼斯坦侵害未成年人
I want it to set the tone. Straight in. "Jeffrey Epstein was a child abuser."
你跟他待在一起时 你就知道了 对吗? ”
"You knew that when you went to stay with him, didn't you?"
只有一个答案 他已经无处可逃了
Only one answer to that. Already he's got nowhere to go.
不行 这个需要放到另一边
No, this needs to be on the other side.
电影精选列表