We want to trail it on Friday night after the show, live.
由艾米莉来做吗?
With Emily?
当然 之后会在社交媒体上 发布预告片
Of course. With teasers on socials afterwards.
我会告诉白金汉宫 我们周六晚上播出
I'll tell the Palace we're broadcasting on Saturday night.
等我的消息
Wait for me to get back to you.
多长时间?
How long?
15分钟
Fifteen minutes.
我想没消息就是好消息
I guess no news is good news.
托尼? - 埃斯米 你好
Tony? - Esme, hi.
启动吧 我们可以了
Pull the trigger. We're on.
明晚将会有一♥期♥ 《新闻之夜》特别节目
Tomorrow night, in a Newsnight special program,
我们将首次听到公爵自己的说法
we will hear for the first time from the duke himself.
在这一次史无前例的专访中
In an unprecedented interview,
他向我们详细讲述了 他与爱泼斯坦的友谊
he speaks to us at length about his friendship with Epstein
以及所有针对他的言论
and the claims made against him.
安德鲁王子 约克公爵
Prince Andrew, the Duke of York,
长♥期♥以来 他与金融家 杰弗里·爱泼斯坦的关系备受争议
has long faced questions about his ties to the financier Jeffrey Epstein,
爱泼斯坦于今年早些时候自杀身亡
who took his life earlier this year
当时还在等候审讯...
while awaiting trial on sex...
感谢我们不屈不挠的制♥作♥人 萨姆·麦卡利斯特争取到采访
2019年11月16日
这些该死的灰尘是从哪里来的? - 是啊 殿下
Where does this bloody dust come from? - I know, sir.
今晚安德鲁与麦特莉丝 《新闻之夜》采访抢先看
“对于王子而言
"For the prince,
这样一场让人无比紧张的活动 是为了展示出
the whole nerve-shredding exercise is designed
他没有什么可隐瞒的”
to show that he has nothing to hide."
“这将证明 他是完全坦诚和值得信任的
"It will show that he has been wholly honest and truthful."
'某种程度上'这是朋友的引言 '他是在说:评判我吧'”
"'In a way,' says a friend, 'he is saying, "Judge me.""
这很好 不是吗?
It's... It's excellent, isn't it?
就该是这个基调
It's... It's exactly the right tone.
非常好
Very good.
你希望我在这里吗?
Would you... Would you like me to be here tonight
今晚播出的时候
when it... goes out?
不用了 不需要
Oh, no, I don't think so.
我觉得没必要
No, I really don't think that's necessary.
你们好
Hello!
外婆 这是芙蕾雅
Nana, this is Freya.
你好 快进来 - 芙蕾雅 这是妮塔
Hello. Come in. Come in. - Freya, this is Netta.
你好
Hello.
事实上 我很确定
Um, in... In fact, I'm convinced
我从来没有跟她一起 出现在Tramp夜♥总♥会♥
that I was never in Tramps with her.
这个故事有很多谬误 其中之一
There's a number of things wrong with that story. One of which is that...
我不知道酒吧在哪里
I don't know where the bar is.
我有个很奇特的症状 那就是 我不出汗
I have a, um... a peculiar condition, which is that I don't sweat,
或者说 那个时候我没有出汗 那样的话...
or rather I didn't sweat at the time. And that would...
那是因为我有
and that is because I had suffered
我称之为肾上腺素过量的病症 在马岛战争中得的
what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War.
因为去沃金的披萨快线
Because going to Pizza Express in Woking
对我来说是件不同寻常的事
is an unusual thing for me to do.
对我来说是件不同寻常的事
A very unusual thing for me to do.
我不打小报告 我的忠诚如铁盘一样深
如果弗吉尼娅·罗伯茨在看这个采访
So, if Virginia Roberts is watching this interview,
你想对她说什么?
what's your message to her?
我没什么要对她说的
I don't have a message for her
因为我必须...
because I have to have...
她一直在给他机会
She gives him every chance.
如果有人要作出这样的指控...
And if somebody's going to make these sorts of allegations...
我们努力维护至高无上的准则和操守
We try and uphold the highest standards and practices,
我辜负了众望 就这么简单
and, um, I let the side down, simple as that.
老天啊
Christ's sake.
我觉得没有了
No, I don't think so.
你把我该说的话都掏干净了
You probably dragged out of me most of what's required.
我们去前面坐 妈妈
We're gonna sit up front, Mum.
这不是皇家操守的问题
这是性侵害和贩卖♥♥儿童的问题
纽约
克里斯蒂娜·泰纳姆
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
阿曼达 - 阿曼达 简单说几句
Amanda! - Amanda, a quick statement.
你有何感想?
Would you like to comment?
白金汉宫刚刚发表了约克公爵的声明
The Palace have just released a statement from the Duke of York.
“我已请求女王陛下允许我
"I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back
在可预见的将来不再担任公职
from public duties for the foreseeable future,
她同意了”
and she has given me her permission."
“我仍然对自己与杰弗里·爱泼斯坦
"I continue to unequivocally regret
之间的不当交往悔恨不已”
my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein."
“他的自杀 留下了许多有待解决的问题
"His suicide has left many unanswered questions,
尤其是对于受害者而言”
particularly for his victims."
“我只希望她们能尽快开始新的生活”
"I can only hope that in time, they will be able to rebuild their lives."
这就是《新闻之夜》的意义
This is what Newsnight is.
我们花时间去报道 其他节目不会报道的故事
We put the time in... to get the stories other shows won't.
需要被讲述的故事
Stories that need to be told,
人们关心的故事
that people care about,
向强权问责
hold the powerful to account
让受害者发声
and give victims a voice.
谢谢
Thank you.
安德鲁王子辞去皇室职务
两份羊肉沙瓦玛
Two lamb shawarma.
跟平时一样
The usual.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看了吗? 真希望拍摄的时候我能在现场
You seen this? Love to be there when they filmed that!
是的 我看了
Yeah, I did. I saw it.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thanks. - Bye.
《新闻之夜》 对安德鲁王子的采访
是该节目历史上 收视率最高的一♥期♥
获得了多项新闻报道奖
在采访播出的几天后
安德鲁王子辞去皇室职务
被剥夺了皇室头衔
2022年3月 安德鲁 与弗吉尼娅·朱弗雷达成和解
不承认任何责任 据说向她支付了1200万英镑
杰弗里·爱泼斯坦 性侵害的幸存者
至今仍在为正义而战
迄今为止 已向受害者支付了超过5.5亿美元
2021年 萨姆·麦卡利斯特 离开BBC
现在是伦敦经济学院的 高级访问学者
教授谈判课程
电影精选列表