本片取材于真实事件
部分情节为剧情需要进行了调整
苏瑞·克鲁斯 发脾气 《联♥系♥》杂♥志♥第一♥期♥ 两页特稿
沙特阿♥拉♥伯国王阿卜杜拉 利亚·梅瑟独家报道
安吉丽娜·朱莉 电影拍摄现场 威尼斯 地点待定
贝拉克·奥巴马 飞往阿富汗
这是周五晚上
it's Friday night.
已经是周六上午了 亲爱的
It's Saturday morning, honey.
是他吗?
Is it him?
杰·唐纳利 《世界新闻报》
2010年 纽约
伦敦的新闻部说 昨晚他从希思罗机场飞来
News desk in London says he flew in from Heathrow last night.
我在英国领♥事♥馆♥的人说 他没有留宿 所以...
My guy at the British consulate said he's not staying there, so...
门口那两个 是爱泼斯坦的人
Those two on the door, they're Epstein's.
那三个
Those three guys,
我之前见过
I've seen them before.
皇家护卫官 如果他们在的话...
Royal protection officers. If they're here--
杰 门开了
Jae, the door.
警卫
Guards.
就好像她根本不存在一样
It's like she wasn't even there.
这么些年她一定是经常来
She must have been coming for years.
天啊
Christ.
她肯定没到20岁
She can't be more than 20 now.
是啊
Yeah.
来了
Here we go.
是爱泼斯坦
It's Epstein.
是他 那是安德鲁 - 拜托 转过去
That's him. That's Andrew. - Come on, turn around.
搞什么?
What?
快
Go, go, go!
天气真好
What a lovely day.
好了
Oh, here we are.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Uh... okay. Okay.
这样不行 - 什么?
This isn't gonna work. - What isn't?
改变计划
Change of plan.
杰 别不说话
Jae, talk to me.
我不按计划来了
I'm improvising.
等我一下
Bear with me.
老天
Oh God.
杰? - 现在不行
Jae? - Not now.
杰 你在听吗?
Jae, are you there?
我在
I'm here.
《皇室丑闻夜》
九年后
欢迎各位
Welcome, everybody.
占用大家的午餐时间了 感谢大家
I want to thank you all for taking the time out of your lunch.
BBC的所有同仁们 我们都面临着一些重大挑战
All of us at the BBC face some incredible challenges.
早上好 乔治
Morning, George.
自♥由♥意味着 有权利说出人们不想听的话
世界在发生改变
The world is changing.
我们要与之一起改变
We need to change with it.
每年 BBC在新闻方面 都面临着日益严峻的竞争
Every year the BBC faces more and more competition in the news space,
我们必须努力 不能落后于时代
and we must fight to remain relevant.
有谁拿了我的烤鸡? -对了
Has someone got my Nando's? - Oh, yeah.
该死的狗
Bloody dog
我们还没被开除呢?
Have we still got jobs, then?
穆迪 别哀求了 过来
Moody, stop begging! Come on.
过来 穆迪
Come here. Moody!
在我的职业生涯中
Never in my career
从未像今天这样 感受到BBC新闻所面临的巨大威胁
have I felt BBC News is under as much threat as it is today.
我们有责任去应对这个问题
It is our duty to respond.
所以 我怀着巨大的悲伤
So it is with great sadness
不得不向大家宣布...我们将裁员
that I have to announce... some job losses.
我们目前估计的裁员人数
We currently estimate these job cuts
将会在450人左右
to be in the region of 450.
来了 还是他妈的来了
Here we go. Here we fucking go.
我知道这是个巨大的数字
I know it is an enormous number.
如何提升你的新闻采编能力?
How to improve your news-gathering.
开除所有记者
Sack all the journalists.
裁员的范围包括所有的新闻部门
These cuts will be across all news departments.
以及所有的节目
And across all shows.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好了 专心点
Okay. Uh, focus. -
我们听完她说的话了 除非我走神了
We've heard what she had to say, and unless I missed it,
她并没有说今晚不做节目了
she didn't say anything about not doing our show.
真是悲惨 - 你听说了吗?
Well, that was bleak. - Manage to catch it? Did you?
9小时13分钟后
Nine hours and 13 minutes from now,
我们就要直播了 播什么?
we're on air. With what?
后续报道 英国出♥售♥给沙特人的武器 用在了也门战争里
Follow-up on British arms sold to the Saudis being used in Yemen.
这已经做过了 有什么新鲜的点吗? 为什么放在今天?
Yeah, we've covered that. What's the hook? Why today?
英国脱欧 和法拉奇对战15轮 艾米莉的一对一采访
Brexit. Fifteen rounds with Farage. One-on-one with Emily.
法拉奇那个 我们的切入点是什么? 来点新的
What would be our way in with Farage? Something new.
无摩擦边界 - 每次都让我脑洞大开
Frictionless borders. - Gets my juices going every time.
今晚我能找来露皮塔
I can get us Lupita for tonight.
那个女演员? 她有新电影了吗?
The actress? Has she got a film out?
没有 她想聊聊肤色歧视 她有很多话要说
No. She wants to talk colorism. She's got a lot to say.
她很厉害的 而且是独家 我们该用它来开场
She's great. It's an exclusive. I think we should open with it.
很适合后半部 不能用她开场
Perfect for the second half. Can't open with her.
同意 他们不能干涉我们的播出顺序
Agreed. They don't decide our running order.
我们用过艾玛·汤普森谈韦恩斯坦 他们看到了 所以才这么要求的
We opened with Emma Thompson on Weinstein. They saw that. That's why they want us.
韦恩斯坦是那天的新闻
Weinstein was a news story that day.
露皮塔也许不错 但不是新闻
Lupita may well be great, but it isn't news.
后半部
Second half.
那么 就法拉奇? 萨姆? 你能约到他吗?
So, Farage? Sam? Can you book him?
弗雷迪 如果你想要法拉奇 那就简单了
If you want Farage, Freddy, then it's simple.
打电♥话♥给他的公♥关♥ 真不是什么上天的难事
You call up his PR. It's really not rocket science.
他马上就能来
He'll be straight over.
那是你的工作 你负责约人
That's your job. You're our booker.
你知道公♥司♥刚刚宣布要裁掉几百人吧
And you do know we've just announced a few hundred redundancies.
好吧 我们...
Uh, okay, let's, uh--
弗雷迪 我能做这份工作 是因为 我能约到一通电♥话♥找不到的人
The way I keep my job... Freddy, is by booking the people we can't just call up.
那些别人没法轻易约到的人
The ones other people can't just get.
你管这个叫工作? 迟到了还悠闲地进来 花一上午
The job where you waltz in late, then spend the morning
研究跟皮尔斯·摩根去哪里吃午餐
working out where to go for lunch with Piers Morgan?
迟到早退
Last in, first out.
你六点整就来了 对吗? - 怎么了?
You were here at 6:00. On the pips. Yeah? - What?
你知道意味着什么吗? 那表明我们的时效性滞后了16个小时
You know what that does? That puts us 16 hours behind the news cycle,
而在这期间 我在外面 寻找大家真正关心的新闻
while I go out and find stories people actually care about.
不 我们很爱露皮塔 我们非常希望她能来
No, we love Lupita, and we desperately want her.
我们希望用她来收尾 再把重点放在社交媒体上
We'd like to close with her and go huge on socials.
你知道的 在那里才能引爆
You know, that's where this really cuts through.
希望能...
希望能谈谈
好的 太棒了
Okay, that's great.
太棒了
Great!
谢谢 你太牛逼了 再见
Thanks, you're a superstar. Okay, bye.
龙门创将
陷入困境的安德鲁王子 将在白金汉宫启动青年企业家计划
媒体专席
议事厅内不允许使用手♥机♥
这次不关我的事
It's not about me.
这次是关于
This is about
把你们这些优秀的年轻创业者
putting you wonderful young entrepreneurs
介绍给
together with you
这些比你们稍微成熟一点的投资人们
eh... slightly more mature investors.
因此 在“龙门创将”我们将携手
So that together with Pitch@Palace,
共同创造奇迹
we can make magic happen.
我知道你们已经 迫不及待想跟他们沟通了
Now, I know you're all desperate to get talking to them,
他们也很想听听你们的想法
and they're desperate to listen to your ideas
让这些想法成为现实
and make them into a reality.
所以我最好还是不打扰你们了
So the best thing for me to do is to get out of the way
让你们赶紧开始吧
and let you crack on.
在此之前
Before I do...
别告诉我妈
Don't tell my mum.
议事厅内允许使用手♥机♥
没人来也许是最好的
Maybe for the best no one came.
好了
Ah, there we are.
好了 一起说“龙门创将”
All right, now say Pitch@Palace.
龙门创将
Pitch@Palace!
电影精选列表