我觉得我们要利用好这些时间 - 什么改变了?
I thought we could use it, both of us. - What has changed?
联邦调查局随时都会 去杰弗里·爱泼斯坦家里搜查
The FBI are raiding Jeffrey Epstein's home any moment now.
你的红线要守不住了 阿曼达
This red line of yours isn't going to hold, Amanda.
跟恋童癖做朋友 你就不能再说“无可奉告”
You can't go "no comment" on being friends with a pedophile
还指望所有人都喜欢你 无论你是什么身份
and expect everyone to love you, whoever you are.
我怎么知道我能相信你? - 你不知道
How do I know I can trust you? - You don't.
你也不需要 因为我会给你一个小时时间
And you don't have to because I can give you an hour.
好吗? 然后取决于他 不是你
Yeah? And then it's up to him. Not you.
不是我 是他
Not me. Him.
一小时的电视节目 可以改变一切
An hour of television can change everything.
就像魔法一样
It's like magic.
美国金融家 杰弗里·爱泼斯坦 今日被捕
US financier Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested today
涉嫌的指控为贩卖♥♥人口进行性♥交♥易
on federal sex trafficking charges.
这位名誉扫地的亿万富翁 被指控贩卖♥♥了数十名未成年少女
The disgraced billionaire has been accused of trafficking dozens of underage girls.
他此前曾在2008年因认罪而被定罪
He was previously convicted in 2008
罪名为唆使未成年人卖♥♥淫
after pleading guilty to soliciting a minor for prostitution.
多少次了?
How many times?
...毫无疑问 将会聚焦于爱泼斯坦先生与...
...will no doubt focus on Mr. Epstein's friendship...
多少次了?
How many times?
...约克公爵的友谊 对方此前已宣称断绝...
...the Duke of York, who previously claimed to have cut...
对不起
I'm sorry.
...与爱泼斯坦的一切联♥系♥
...all ties with Epstein in 2010.
他该放在哪里? 很简单的问题 他该放哪里?
Where does he go? Simple question, where does he go?
给你个提示
A clue.
他是有袋动物
He's a marsupial.
老鼠的鼠
Roo. As in Kanga.
连在一起 是什么?
Put them together. What do you get?
鼠袋 - 哦 你走吧
Rookanga. - Oh, go away.
快走
Go away!
他们承认了公爵和爱泼斯坦先生往日的交情
They have acknowledged the duke's friendship with Mr. Epstein in the past.
他们表示...
They state that...
如果首相需要向选民传递这个信息
If the prime minister needs to get this message across to voters,
你得向我们证明有人真的听到了
you're going to need to send us someone people have actually heard of,
而且不能只说了一两个字... 的话...
who can form sentences using more than just single-syllable... words...
...现在带来最新消息
...now has the very latest news.
杰弗里·爱泼斯坦于三周前被捕
The investigation surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's arrest
指控其涉嫌未成年人性犯罪
three weeks ago for child sex offenses
该案的调查范围今日扩大至他的朋友 约克公爵安德鲁王子
has today widened to include his friend Prince Andrew, the Duke of York,
原因是2015年一起案件中 被压下来的文件现已曝光
as previously suppressed documents from a case in 2015 come to light.
弗吉尼娅·朱弗雷 指控发生时17岁
Virginia Giuffre, 17 at the time of the allegations,
在最近披露的文件中 她声称与约克公爵发生性关系
claims in newly released documents that she had sex with the Duke of York
在三个不同的场合
on three separate occasions.
两次在伦敦 一次在爱泼斯坦 在纽约的家里
Twice in London, and once in Mr. Epstein's home in New York.
虽然白金汉宫继续否认
While Buckingham Palace continue to deny
这些针对约克公爵的最新指控
these latest allegations against the Duke of York,
弗吉尼娅·朱弗雷 在曼哈顿法♥院♥外对记者说...
Virginia Giuffre told reporters outside a court in Manhattan...
这不是真的
It's not true.
全都是假的
I mean, none of it is true.
...安德鲁日益加深的危机...
...the deepening crisis surrounding Andrew... -
我去寄宿学校的那天早上...
The morning I went away to boarding school...
妈妈给我梳了头
Mummy combed my hair.
是那种龟甲梳 你记得那种吗?
It was one of those tortoiseshell combs. Remember those?
我现在还能感觉到 在我的头上摩擦的感觉
I can feel it now, scraping across my head.
很痛 但我...
It hurt, but I...
但我不希望它停下来
But I didn't want it to stop.
杰森说什么都不会改变
So Jason says... n-nothing changes.
我们保持镇定
We... hold our nerve.
你也是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
我们静观其变吧
Let's see how it plays out.
我本该跟妈妈讨论我的60岁生日的
I'm supposed to be talking to Mummy about my 60th birthday.
她有很隆重的安排
She's got big plans.
一个月前被捕的爱泼斯坦先生
Mr. Epstein, arrested just over a month ago,
于今早被发现身亡
was found dead this morning
死于他被关押的牢房♥...
in his cell at the Metropolitan...
他昔日的朋友包括 比尔·克♥林♥顿♥ 安德鲁王子...
He once counted among his friends Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew...
他心脏骤停 宣告死亡...
He was in cardiac arrest and pronounced dead...
...被指控贩卖♥♥数十名女性进行性♥交♥易...
...charged on trafficking dozens of girls for sex...
...六名未成年受害者...
...six underage victims...
...包含未成年女性...
...involving underage girls...
...包括唐纳德·特朗普 喜欢漂亮女性...
...including Donald Trump, liked beautiful women...
...皇室断然否认
...categorically denied by the royal family.
世界各地 每家报纸 新闻频道的每档节目
All across the world, every paper, every show on every news channel,
这是头条 这是唯一的头条
this is the story. The only story.
早上好 - 早上好
Morning. - Morning.
萨姆 我们的节目也要有
Sam, I want it for us.
《新闻之夜》
For Newsnight.
你比任何人都捷足先登
You got your foot in the door before anyone else.
阿曼达 你好 我是萨姆·麦卡利斯特
Amanda. Hi, it's Sam McAlister.
请打给我
Please call me.
如果你准备好了 我们随时恭候
When you're ready to talk, we're here.
你在家的最后一天女王陛下为你梳头
Her Majesty combing your hair on your last morning at home...
怎么了?
Yes?
你记得并且说起了这事
You remembering it and talking about it...
是啊
Yes?
我觉得这其中是有原因的
I think there's a reason for that.
我想是因为你希望重新开始
I think you want your future back.
我们都是如此
We both do.
请让我帮你
Let me help you.
...和爱泼斯坦的关系会继续下去
...relationship with Epstein will persist.
当下 公爵和白金汉宫 当然迫切地希望能翻篇
Now, of course, the duke, the Palace are desperate to move on from this issue,
但从今天的新闻来看
but with today's news,
这个目标似乎越来越遥远
the prospect of that seems further away than ever.
不作任何承诺 也不保证什么
No commitments, no promises.
但是? - 他们同意见面了
But? - They've agreed to meet.
好 这件事不可外露 只有我们四人知道
Right. This stays in this room, just the four of us.
哪怕是见面的消息被泄露了 他们都有可能被吓退
If it leaks that we're even meeting, they could get spooked.
萨姆 有什么需要尽管提
Sam, whatever you need, it's yours.
还真是有一个 我想会有很大的帮助
Actually, there was one thing. I think it will help a lot.
说吧
Name it.
艾米莉
Emily.
我从没被偷偷带进皇宫里过
I've never been smuggled into a palace before.
轻松点
Keep it light.
我们不能吓跑他
We don't scare him off.
我们和善一点
We, uh... we play nice.
表示出尊重
Be respectful.
别紧张 我能搞定
Relax, I've got this.
跟女王的儿子谈论他和性罪犯的交情
How difficult can it be talking to the Queen's son
这有何难呢?
about his friendship with a convicted sex offender?
早上好
Good morning.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
希望你们不介意 我带了一个人来
I hope you don't mind, I brought someone along.
你们好 - 这是我女儿碧翠丝
Hello. - You know my daughter Beatrice.
你好
Hello.
我不能告诉你我会问哪些问题
I can't tell you what the questions will be
因为我自己都还不知道
because I don't know myself yet.
但等我知道了...
But when I do know...
我还是不能告诉你
I still won't tell you.
但不会是为难人的问题
But... they will be fair.
不会给你设陷阱 我保证
And no "gotchas," I promise.
这么肯定?
"Will be"?
我想你说的是假如吧
"Would be," I think you mean.
假如我们同意的话
Were we to agree to do this.
龙门创将?
And Pitch@Palace?
当然 我们会聊到这个
We'll discuss that, of course.
但是...你跟我一样清楚
But... you know as well as I do,
这不是我们来这里的原因
that's not why we're here.
爱泼斯坦
Epstein.
这需要坦诚
This is about honesty.
两边都需要
On both sides.
如果我要接受采访 我只会做一次
If I do an interview, it will only be one.
电影精选列表