That's how we survive. I've no interest in echo chambers.
我想要不同的声音 我想要张力
I want different voices. I want tension.
还有热情
And passion.
我很抱歉 - 你不用道歉
Look, Emily, I'm sorry. - No, you're not.
你说的每个字都是真心话
You meant every word.
不是每个字
Not every word.
别以为我不知道别人怎么看我
Don't think I don't know what people think about me.
重点是 如果我们互相掐着喉咙较劲
The point is, if we're at each other's throats,
这些都不可能实现
then none of this is going to work.
所以到底可以吗?
So what are we saying?
不可以 再暖一点
No, warmer.
好了 就这个
Okay, stop there.
我很喜欢 - 太好了
I like it. - Great.
好了 都明白了 还有事吗?
Okay, understood. Anything else?
我... - 三个女人和一条惠比特犬
I-- - Three women and a whippet.
我刚开始工作时 在BBC演播室可看不到这种组合
You wouldn't have seen that in a BBC studio when I started.
我的天啊 - 我的天 那简直...
Oh my God, n-- - Oh my God, that is--
不 - 不
No, no, no, no, no! - No, no, no, no!
我告诉过你
I told you!
杰·唐纳利
抱歉有点吵 我在工作 可能会突然挂断
Sorry about the noise. I'm working. I might have to go without saying goodbye.
谢谢你给我回电♥话♥ 有好消息吗?
Thanks for calling me back. Anything good?
某个卡戴珊新发布了一款短裤
A Kardashian launching a new pair of knickers.
得养活自己啊
Gotta pay the bills.
好了 看短♥信♥
All right, check your messages.
这几年我在爱泼斯坦家 拍到的女孩的照片
Some photos of girls I've taken over the years at Epstein's.
每个人会在里面待大约一个小时
They are in there about an hour each.
她们看起来非常年轻
They look very young.
她们来自66号♥街上的一栋公♥寓♥楼
They come from an apartment block on 66th Street
公♥寓♥楼的所有者是爱泼斯坦的兄弟 被杰弗里租下了
owned by Epstein's brother, rented by Jeffrey.
这是个女孩仓库
It's a warehouse of girls.
他称呼为他的“妙龄女郎”
He calls them his "nubiles."
现在还在发生吗?
This is still happening?
已经产业化了 萨姆
It's industrial, Sam.
我来纽约好几年了
I've been in New York for years.
我只要在那里守满24小时
All I have to do is spend 24 hours outside of that place,
就能看见她们进进出出
and you see them come and go.
为什么我们完全不知道?
How do we not know about this?
因为那是些没人在意的年轻女孩
Because it's young girls no one cares about
在一栋房♥子里进进出出
going in and out of a house.
以及他很有钱
And he's rich.
他进过监狱 现在出来了 说实话 几乎没人在乎这个
You know, he went to jail. Now he's out. Frankly, hardly anyone gives a shit.
那安德鲁 他经常在那边吗?
And Andrew, is he in there often?
曾经是的 肯定的 - 有证据吗?
Oh, back in the day, sure. - Any proof?
证明安德鲁确实在爱泼斯坦那里?
Of Andrew actually at Epstein's?
除了公园的照片
Other than the park picture?
没有
no.
没有 他们很小心
No, they're careful.
但我可以向你保证他在
But I can promise you he was there.
你知道吉斯莱恩·麦克斯韦的事吧?
You know about Ghislaine Maxwell, right? -
安德鲁的朋友? - 不知道
Andrew's friend? - No.
你需要知道 我要挂了 去查查她 我们再联♥系♥
Well, you should. I've gotta go. Ghislaine. Look her up. I'll be in touch.
谢谢
Thanks.
各位 - 什么?
Guys. - What?
看看这个 - 让我看看
Look at this. - Let me see.
萨姆 别去打扰他
Sam. Leave him a minute.
写什么? - 写一首诗
A what? - Writing a poem.
卢卡斯?
Lucas?
那个她是谁?
So who is she?
我跟她不是一个级别的
I'm not in her class.
听着 我知道我是你妈 我又很偏爱你
Listen, I... I know I'm your mum, and I'm biased and everything,
但你是个非常帅气的小伙子 所以你不该...
but you're very handsome, so you shouldn't--
不是的 天啊 我是说不是一个班级
No. Oh my. I mean my actual class.
她比我高一年级
She's in the year above. - Oh.
欣赏你的野心
Well, I like your ambition.
辣椒酱 对吗? 跟往常一样? - 是的
Chili sauce, yeah? The usual? - Yes, please.
要我给你些建议吗? 如何跟女孩说话?
You want a tip? How to talk to girls?
我有选择吗? - 并没有
Do I have a choice? - Not really, no.
你要倾听 绝大部分人喜欢说话
You listen. Most people want to talk.
但他们都不擅长倾听
But most people are terrible at listening.
但你向英国人♥民♥保证过 不会有问题
But you promised the British people there wouldn't be an issue.
在当时 我坚持...
And at the time, I followed that through--
当时你是不是错了? - 我不接受这个说法
Were you wrong at the time? - I don't accept that.
你要么错了 要么就是许下了无法兑现的承诺
Well, you were either wrong or making a promise you couldn't keep.
是哪一种?
Which is it?
你自称为一个有原则的人
You described yourself as a man of principle.
同时也向选民保证 英国与欧盟之间的边境检查
You also guaranteed voters that border checks between the UK and EU
在脱欧后不受影响...
would be unaffected by Brex--
安德鲁王子 杰弗里·爱泼斯坦 吉斯莱恩·麦克斯韦
吉斯莱恩·麦克斯韦:爱泼斯坦 女友与她和安德鲁王子的密切关系
你好 我是杰·唐纳利 请留言
Hi, this is Jae Donnelly. Leave a message.
你好 杰 我是萨姆
Hi, Jae. It's Sam.
有一张安德鲁的照片
Uh... this photo of... Andrew
是和吉斯莱恩·麦克斯韦在伦敦拍的
with Ghislaine Maxwell in London
还有一个女孩 当时17岁
and a girl, 17 at the time...
2001年 弗吉尼娅·罗伯茨 你有了解吗?
Uh, 2001. Virginia Roberts. Do you know anything about it?
收到后请给我回个电♥话♥ 谢谢
Give me a call when you get this. Thanks.
阿曼达·瑟斯克 你明天能来吗?
没问题!哪里?
天啊
Bloody hell.
拍一张自♥拍♥
I want a selfie.
好的
Okay. Okay.
我还要一个勺子
And a spoon.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
让我猜猜 - 什么?
Don't tell me. - What?
是希腊人菲尔吗?
Is it Phil the Greek?
招风耳?
Jugface?
我不能说
I can't say.
不可能是女王陛下 她的旗子没有升起
It can't be Her Majesty. Her flag's not up.
只要不是那个该死的“好色安迪”就行
Well, just as long as it's not that Randy fucking Andy.
到了
Here we go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 早上好 - 早上好
Hello. Morning. - Morning.
好
Yeah.
好的 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
沿着这条路走 走到底他们会让你进去
Follow the path. They'll let you in at the top.
好的 很好 谢谢
Okay, great. Thanks.
下午好
Good afternoon.
伯爵茶还是洋甘菊?
Earl Grey or chamomile?
我们丢了不少
We lose a fair few.
茶匙
Teaspoons.
它们似乎就是
They just seem to
消失了
go.
我们把这视作好事
It's seen as a good thing.
这表明所有人都想要我们的东西 - 我们?
It means everybody wants a part of us. - Us?
我在这里已经很久了
Well, I've been here for a long time.
这里就像我的家 哪天我们不再需要 额外预算购买♥♥茶匙...
It's like family. The day we don't need to budget for extra teaspoons...
他可以谈谈这个吗?
And... would he be prepared to talk about that?
白金汉宫的茶匙失窃现象?
The theft of teaspoons from Buckingham Palace?
君主制的未来 女王死后 这意味着什么?
The future of the monarchy. What it will mean when the Queen dies.
这个不能谈
We don't talk about that.
太悲痛了? 对母亲最爱的儿子来说?
Too painful? For a favorite son?
关于女王陛下 有一点很明确
One thing about Her Majesty,
她看人看得很准
she is a very good judge of character.
那么...她是个什么样的人?
So... what's she like?
谁? - 艾米莉
Who? - Emily.
哦 她跑步
Oh, well, she runs...
游泳 她做采访
She swims, she interviews.
没人见过她吃东西 她是个女超人
Nobody's ever seen her eat. She's Superwoman.
还有圆珠笔 - 哈利·波特有魔杖
And the Bic. - Harry Potter has his wand.
艾米莉·麦特莉丝有圆珠笔
Emily Maitlis has her Bic.
安德鲁呢? 他看人怎么样?
And Andrew? How's his judge of character?
他是个非常忠诚的朋友
He's a... a very loyal friend.
电影精选列表