有时候就是太忠诚了
Too loyal for his own good sometimes.
吉斯莱恩·麦克斯韦
Ghislaine Maxwell.
她是他的好友 是的
She was a good friend, yes. - Mm-hmm.
直奔主题啊
Straight to the point.
已经闲聊过了
There was some small talk,
但我们都是大忙人 我们都清楚 此次会面的目的 阿曼达
but we're both busy women, and we both know why we're here, Amanda.
你想喝点带劲的吗?
Do you want to get a real drink?
阿曼达?
Amanda?
阿曼达?
Amanda?
她出去了
Uh... she's out.
和萨姆·麦卡利斯特一起
With Sam McAlister.
谁啊?
Who?
你觉得你对我有怎样的了解 萨姆?
What do you think you know about me, Sam?
我知道你以前从事银行业
I know you come from banking.
是个单身妈妈
A single mum.
我知道你做这份工作七年了
I know that you've been doing this job for seven years,
你有一个始终无法解决的问题
and you have a problem that won't go away.
还有 我知道你来这里
And I know that you're here
没带上杰森·斯坦
and Jason Stein isn't.
所以?
So?
所以也许是你 想做点不一样的事
So maybe it's you who wants to do things differently.
或者只是看看不同的选择
Or we're just looking at options.
或者是这个
Or that.
约克公爵 给我来电♥话♥
抱歉 是安德鲁 他需要我
Sorry, it's Andrew. He needs me.
我只想真诚地跟你相处 阿曼达
Um, I'm only trying to be honest with you, Amanda.
我一直都是
I always am.
你也知道不可能只聊龙门创将
And you know it can't just be Pitch.
就像我之前说的 如果不清楚 这一点的话 你不会来这里
And like I said before, you wouldn't be here talking to Newsnight
跟《新闻之夜》的人谈话
if you didn't already know that.
但我不是在跟《新闻之夜》谈 萨姆
But I'm not talking to Newsnight, Sam.
我在跟你谈
I'm talking to you.
我们是有红线的
And there is a red line.
感谢你过来见我
Thank you for meeting.
你也会喜欢的 就在这之前
You'll like this too. This is moments
我就差几厘米就被飞鱼导弹击中了
after I've just narrowly been missed by inches by an Exocet missile.
它一过来 我就躲开
And as soon as it came, I'd...
然后落地 一般一天要经历两次
Out of the way, and I'd come down. I'd do that two times a day.
一定很可怕吧
Must have been terrifying moments.
有可怕的时候
Oh, some of the worst.
也有好的时候
And some of the best.
那些人
Those... Those... Those men,
他们是真的了解我 你知道吗?
they... they-they really knew me, you know?
在战争中 你没法跟人隐瞒什么
Well, there's no hiding in war.
跟你同船的人
From your shipmates. Um...
跟你自己
From yourself.
你有思念吗?
Do you ever miss it?
什么 战争?
What, war?
阿根廷人都比你们记者好对付多了
The Argies were a lot less trouble than your lot.
来吧 开始吧 我们去参观
Come on. Let's go for it. Let's do the tour.
《新闻之夜》?
Newsnight? Newsnight?!
你看到了
You saw that.
你看不出他跟人相处得有多好吗?
Can't... Can't you see how good he is with people?
他们跟他在一起的时候 有多喜欢他啊
How they like him when they spend time with him?
这都是设计好的 阿曼达 - 这是魅力
That's the plan, Amanda. - Look, it's called charm.
杰森 你必须身临其境地去感受它
Jason, you have to be in the room with it to feel it.
电视台?
Television?
只是见个面而已
Look, it was just a meeting.
你就不该去见
A meeting you shouldn't have taken.
尤其是没带上我
Especially without me.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
别 现在不行 弗雷迪
No, not now, Freddy.
那顿流质午餐要报销吗? - 就差一点了
Did the liquid lunch go on the BBC tab? - I was so close.
你真以为你有特殊威力 能唬住白金汉宫公♥关♥那种猛兽吗?
Really? Think you have special powers over a big beast like Buckingham Palace Comms?
只有我们两个人 没有其他人
It was just the two of us. Nobody else.
就差一点就可以了 - 可以什么?
And we were so close. - To what?
做采访 爱泼斯坦的事还没结束
An interview. This Epstein story isn't going away.
吉斯莱恩·麦克斯韦 爱泼斯坦的女友 是安德鲁的老朋友
Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's girlfriend, is one of Andrew's oldest friends.
但他们不会跟我们说这些的 对吧?
Then they're not gonna talk to us about it, are they?
萨姆 这是名人的八卦 不是《新闻之夜》
Sam, it's celebrity fluff, not Newsnight.
这不是八卦 这就是我们该做的内容
It's not fluff. It's exactly what we should be doing.
抱歉 但我们没时间让你花一整天
I'm sorry, but we don't have time for you to spend
去调查一个我们永远得不到的新闻 再也没有了
a whole day chasing a story that we're never gonna get. Not anymore.
我们应该是一个团队 你怎么总是搞得那么特殊?
We're meant to be a team. Why do you think you're so special?
这就是我们该做的事
This is the work.
好吗? 今天做的事也是该做的
All right? Today was the work because
因为这个事情只会越来越大
this story is only going to get bigger.
到那时候 我们不想成为 第一个往外打电♥话♥的人
And when it does, we don't wanna be the first people making the call.
我们要成为别人首先联♥系♥的人 如果我...
We wanna be the first people they call. And if I--
如果我不能以正确的方式 去完成我的工作
If I can't do my job the way it needs to be done,
那我觉得我做不了了
then I don't think I can do this anymore.
老大哥在看着你
BBC 萨姆 ·麦卡利斯特
哦 萨米
Oh, Sammy.
请在提示音后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
你好 埃斯米 我是萨姆
Hi, Esme. It's Sam.
我打给你是因为...
I was just calling...
你可以...
Uh, could you...
你听到后可以给我回个电♥话♥吗? 很重要 谢谢 再见
Could you call me back when you get this? It's important. Thanks, bye.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你知道吗? 我有一半的时间
D'you know, I spend half my time
无比担心我会被开除
just absolutely terrified of getting sacked,
剩下的时间希望他们能一了百了
and the rest of it wishing they'd get it over with.
他们为什么不能接纳我?
Why don't they see me as one of them?
也许有更轻松的地方 - 我不想要轻松 妈妈 我...
Maybe there's somewhere easier. - I don't want it to be easy, Mum. I just...
我想要有价值
I just want it to matter.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
晚安 - 晚安
Mmm... Night-night. - Night-night. Night-night.
晚安 - 晚安
Night, you. - Night.
你好
Hello.
我跟她说话了 芙蕾雅 这是她的名字
I spoke to her. Freya. That's her name.
嗯 她说什么? 你说了什么?
Yeah. And what did she say? What did you say?
你好
Hello.
她说什么?
What did she say?
我以为她没听到我说话 但她听到了 然后...
Well, I thought maybe she hadn't heard me. But she did. And--
好的 等一下 亲爱的
Yeah. Oh, one minute, darling. Wait.
等一下 稍等
One second. Hang on.
杰?
Jae?
白金汉宫如何?
How was the Palace?
我没成功 爱泼斯坦这条路走不通
I couldn't make it work. Epstein's a no-go.
现在可以走通了
Well, not anymore.
什么意思? - 我在特特伯勒 一个私人机场
What do you mean? - I'm at Teterboro. A private airfield.
我们的朋友杰弗里乘坐的飞机 将在一小时后降落
Our friend Jeffrey's plane is due to land in the next hour.
联邦调查局正等着呢
And the FBI are waiting.
妈妈 你能不能...
Mum! Can you... -
再跟卢卡斯待一个小时? 可以吗?
Can you stay one more hour with Lucas? That all right?
当然可以 - 我会在他睡觉前回来
Yeah, of course. - I'll be back before he goes to bed.
不着急 一会儿见
Take your time. See you later.
埃斯米·雷恩
你好?
Hello?
你给我打电♥话♥了?
You called me.
你说有重要的事
You said it was important.
杰弗里·爱泼斯坦 将在今晚被逮捕 性贩运
Jeffrey Epstein is being arrested tonight. Sex trafficking.
埃斯米? 你还在吗?
Esme? Are you there?
所以这已经是新闻报道了
So it's a news story now.
对 我们开始向白金汉宫施压吧
Right, let's start pushing the Palace.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
All right.
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
你随时可能会接到一个电♥话♥
Any moment now, you are going to get a phone call.
之后还会有更多
After that, a hundred more.
在海啸来临之前 我们运气好的话可能还有几小时
We have a few hours, at best, before the tsunami hits.
电影精选列表