怎么了?
Um.... What was it?
医生说是神经紧张
The doctor said nerves.
汤勺做得真好
Nice service.
- 名牌的喔 - 呃…
- Reed & Barton. - Um....
谢谢你做的早餐,很美味
Thank you for breakfast. It was really good.
我要去上学了
I'm gonna go to school now.
所以…
So, uh...
我必须请你离开
...I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不让我留下来?
You won't let me stay?
不,我必须去学校
No, I've, you know, gotta go to school.
我是真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
不,我才应该抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不用等我,你们先走吧
You guys go ahead without me.
她还在这儿吗?
She's still here?
她不肯离开
She won't leave.
她不肯离开
She won't leave.
拉娜,拜托
Lana, look...
我只是想要拿回我的蛋,还有我的房♥子
...I just want my egg back. I want my house back.
我有很多事要做
I've got a lot of work to do.
你昨晚是不是有段好时光?
Did you have a good time last night?
你指我们昨晚回来之后吗?
You mean, when we, you know, got back here?
你明白我什么意思
I think you know what I mean.
对
Yeah.
我…
I, uh-- Heh.
我是有段好时光
I had a great time.
难道说我又欠你三百块?
Don't tell me I owe you another $300.
- 我说过你欠我什么吗? - 不
- Did I say you owe me anything? - No.
你没说过
No, you didn't.
我不记得说过你欠我什么
I don't remember saying you owe me anything.
我妈妈的蛋,你什么时候还我?
What--? What about my mother's egg?
你是要上大学的人,你自己想答案
You're the one who's going to college, you figure it out.
好吧
Okay.
你要在这儿待多久?
How much time do you need?
我要花时间打一些电♥话♥,好吗?
I need long enough to make a few phone calls, okay?
我必须想办法把我的东西拿回来
I gotta figure out how to get my stuff back.
圭多很可能把我公♥寓♥房♥间的门锁给换了
Guido's probably got me locked out of the apartment by now.
好吧
All right.
但你愿意帮我一个忙吗?
But will you do me a favor?
当然愿意,小甜心
Anything, cookie.
不要偷窃任何东西
Don't steal anything.
如果我回来后,发现有任何东西不见了
You know, if I come back here and I find anything missing...
我会找警♥察♥来,我不是开玩笑的
...I'm going straight to the police. I'm not joking.
乔尔,去上学吧,去学点东西吧
Joel, go to school. Go learn something.
我能看一下你的学生证吗?
May I see your pass, please?
我相信你们都念好第六到第八章了
I'm sure you've all read chapters six through eight by now...
所以我们要来个小考
...so here's a little pop quiz to confirm it.
请把课本放在地上
Wanna put your books on the floor, please?
- 你没告诉别人吧? - 我只告诉了葛伦
- You didn't tell anyone, did you? - No. Glenn knows.
贝瑞知道吗?
What about Barry?
- 他也知道了 - 好吧
- He knows too. - Okay.
- 不要告诉其他人了 - 我不会说的
- Just don't tell anyone. - I won't.
我不会!我不会!
I won't! I won't!
明天中午之前把实验报告交到我桌上
Lab reports should be on my desk byt tomorrow afternoon.
一定要用印刷机打字
I won't accept any that aren't typed.
不要忘了,周五要交期末报告
Don't forget: term papers are due on Friday.
那占去这学期一半的成绩
They count for 50 percent of this semester's grades...
- 确保按时完成作业 - 噢,真该死!
- ...so make sure they're in on time. - Oh, damn it!
-嗨,乔尔 - 迈尔,什么事?
- Hi, Joel. - Hey, Miles, what's going on?
我在等葛伦
I'm waiting for Glenn.
等葛伦?他在哪儿?
For Glenn? Where is he?
里面
Inside.
房♥子里?
In the house?
- 他想见拉娜 - 这是什么情况?
- He wanted to meet her. - What is this?
- 你在做什么? - 我在里面
- What are you doing? - I was inside.
是呀,我看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
呃…
So, uh...
你回家来了
...you're home now.
对,我住在这里,记得吗?
Yeah, I live here, remember?
- 放轻松点,老兄 - 葛伦
- Yeah, take it easy, man. - Glenn.
你没有跟她做那种事情吧
Tell me you didn't do anything with her.
谁?拉娜?
Who, Lana?
- 对,拉娜 - 不
- Yeah, Lana. - No.
没事发生,我见过她,她很不错
Nothing. I met her. She's nice.
你确定你没有跟她做那种事情?
You're sure you didn't do anything with her?
对呀,我保证
Yeah, I swear.
葛伦,你跟她做♥爱♥了,是不是?
You did it with her, didn't you, Glenn?
我没有跟她做♥爱♥,乔尔
I did not do it with her, Joel.
好吧
Okay.
问我维琪的事吧,哈哈哈!
Ask me about Vicki. Ha-ha-ha!
- 谁是维琪? - 我欠你一份情!
- Who's Vicki? - Owe you one. Ha-ha-ha!
你是乔尔吗?你家真不错
You Joel? Nice place you got here.
- 拉娜人呢? - 里面
- Where's Lana? - Den.
我喜欢你的朋友
I like your friend.
出去,我没开玩笑
Get out. I'm not kidding.
你怎么了?
What's your problem?
请离开
Just leave. Please.
听着,我们并没有占你便宜
Look, we're not exactly ripping you off or anything.
- 听着… - 给你钱
- Look-- - Here.
这是做什么?
What is this for?
我们赚的钱分一半给房♥主,作为你提供房♥子的酬劳
Fifty goes to the house. You're the house.
我不是那种“房♥主”,好吗?
I am not the house, okay?
请离开,我是认真的
Just leave. I mean it.
他生气了,维琪
He's mad, Vicki.
这么快?我才刚来
Already? I just got here.
我认为他要我们两个走
I think he wants us to go.
你要我们两个走吗?
Do you want us to go?
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 你们昨晚去哪里了? - 快进屋
- Where did you go last night? - Going to the house.
- 我不想惹麻烦 - 圭多,你来这里做什么?
- I don't want no problems. - Guido, why did you come here?
你知道你昨晚对我做了什么吗?
You know what you did to me last night?
- 你羞辱了我… - 我不在乎
- You know how you humil-- - I don't care.
- 得了吧 - 我要跟你谈谈
- Come on. - Just let me talk to you.
我不想再见到你,也不想再为你做事
I don't wanna do nothing with you anymore.
- 嘿,上车, 别闹了 - 不
- Hey, get in the car. Cut it out. - No. No.
拉娜!回来…
Lana! Get....
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我能为你做什么?
What can I do for you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
乔尔
Joel.
你就是我昨晚一路追赶的孩子?
Are you the kid I chased last night?
有什么事我能帮你吗?
Is there something I can help you with?
你不应该那样开车
Youl know, you shouldn't drive like that.
人们常常因此而受伤,危险驾驶很愚蠢
People get hurt all the time. It's stupid.
你是个聪明的孩子吗?
Are you a smart kid? Huh?
你看起来是个聪明的孩子
I mean, you look like a smart kid.
- 我还好 - 姑娘们在哪儿?里面吗?
- I'm okay. - Where are the girls? Inside?
恐怕我必须请你离开
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
乔尔
Joel...
房♥门是锁上的
...the door is locked.
你这样是在伤害我
You're starting to give me a stomachache.
太棒了,你痛死好了
Good. I hope it hurts.
你要不要开门?
You gonna open the door or what?
圭多,滚回去吧,我们不再需要你了
Guido, go home. We don't need you anymore.
- 闭嘴 - 不
- Look, shut your mouth. - No.
听着,我们不再为你工作了
Listen, maybe we don't work for you anymore.
- 是吗?好的 - 对
- Oh, yeah? Okay, fine. - Yeah. Right.
那你们要为谁工作?
Then who you work for, huh?
- 为谁呢?要是你们不为我工作? - 为谁呢?要是你们不为我工作?
- Who? If you don't work for me? - Who? If you don't work for me?
电影精选列表