随你的意
Okay for you.
干!
Damn it.
- 怎么会这样?我真是太笨了 - 跟你妈说它意外摔坏了
- How the hell--? It's so stupid. - Tell your mother it broke!
这不公平,那个蛋的价值远远超过三百块钱
I mean, it's not fair. That egg was worth one hell of a lot more than $300.
那你要怎么办?
Well, what are you gonna do?
我要把它拿回来
I'm gonna get it back, is what I'm gonna do.
- 你要帮我吗? - 当然,什么时候?
- Are you going to help? - Sure. When?
现在
Right now.
现在不行,我明天有个数学期中考试
Well, I can't do it right now. I've got a trig. midterm tomorrow.
嘿,“去他妈的”先生,你不是说过要有冒险精神的吗?
Hey, Mr. What-The-Fuck, what about exploring the dark side and all that?
或者你认为那都是屁话?
Or was that just bullshit?
那真的只是屁话,乔尔
That was just bullshit, Joel.
- 你会听我的真令人惊讶 - 混♥蛋♥
- I'm surprised you listened to me. - Jerk.
你来不来?
Are you coming or what?
你怎么知道她会来这里?
How can you even tell if she's gonna be here?
我打电♥话♥问洁琪,她告诉我来这里试试,或许能找到拉娜
I don't know. Look, I called Jackie and she said try here. Okay?
这主意棒极了
This was a great idea, Joel.
哪个地方像这里一样贵,买♥♥杯巧克力热饮要花四块钱?
Where else can you get a hot chocolate for $4?
她来了
She's here.
哪里?
Where?
穿着蓝裙子的女人,有双美♥腿♥
The blue dress. Those legs.
那就是她
That's her.
天啊,她真美
Jesus, she's fantastic.
是呀
Yeah.
毫无疑问,我的工商管理硕士学位令我准备充足…
There's little doubt that my M.B.A. prepared me very well....
她正在看我们
God, she's looking right at us.
我们正在靠近信息时代
We are nearing the information age...
因此对软件的需求会大幅增加…
...so demand for software is certainly....
她知道我们在这儿
She knows we're here.
是呀
Uh-huh.
就这样?
That's it?
乔尔,就这样?
That's it, Joel?
我不敢相信我们大老远过来却什么也没做
I can't believe we came all the way out here for that.
至少她知道我们在找她
At least she knows we're on to her, Miles.
是喔,她一定害怕极了
Oh, yeah, she must be terrified.
乔尔?
Joel?
乔尔
Joel.
这是你的车吗?
Is this your car?
或许吧
Maybe.
我们能谈一下吗?
Could we talk a minute?
好啊
Okay.
谈吧
Let's talk.
在车里谈,好吗?天气太冷了
Okay. In the car, all right? It's freezing.
帮我一个忙好吗?
Look, will you do me a favor?
你要我帮你一个忙?
You want me to do you a favor?
我只想搭个便车
Just need a lift.
听着,我要拿回我的蛋
Look, I want my egg back.
- 从车里滚出来! - 乔尔,我们最好开车
- Get out of the car! - Joel, better get moving.
- 出来 - 我要拿回我的蛋
- Get out. - I want my egg back.
- 还给你,好了吧?快开车 - 什么时候?
- You got it, all right? Just start driving. - When?
- 现在 - 打开车门
- Now. Let's go. - Open the door. Lana.
- 我什么时候可以拿到? - 快开车
- When do I get it back? - Start driving.
你到底开不开门?
Open the door. Are you gonna open the door?
嘿,捣乱者!
Hey, buster!
妈的,你能不能…
Oh, fuck. Will you just--?
- 别碰我的车! - 赶快开车!
- Get off the car! - Start driving!
赶快开车
Start driving, now.
- 乔尔,你为什么不开车? - 我不会伤害你
- Why don't you start the car? - I'm not gonna hurt you.
妈的!从这儿滚开!
Fuck! Get out of here!
- 快开动这部该死的车,乔尔! - 打开车门
- Start the goddamn car, Joel! - Lana, open the door.
嘿,混球
Hey, asshole, don't--
你要去哪儿?拉娜!快下来,不然我杀了你!
Where are you going? Lana! Get out, or I'll kill you!
那家伙是谁?
Who was that guy?
我的经理
My manager.
他有时候会发疯
He gets a little crazy sometimes.
这是我朋友,迈尔
This is my friend, Miles.
迈尔,你喜欢刺♥激♥吗?
Do you like excitement, Miles?
非常喜欢
Love it.
好了,你想去哪儿?
Okay, where do you want to go?
不知道,我还没想那么多
I don't know, Joel. I haven't given it a lot of thought.
好吧,告诉我
Well, tell me this:
我开的方向对吗?
Am I going in the right direction?
见鬼,他追来了
Oh, shit. Here he comes.
谁追来了?
Here who comes?
你那个经理?
Who, that manager guy?
嘿,圭多!
Hey, Guido!
男子汉圭多?
Big man, huh, Guido?
带着枪的男子汉!
Big man with a gun!
你想怎样?
What are you gonna do, huh?
要杀我们?愚蠢!
Shoot us all? Stupid!
傻瓜
Moron.
这家伙,圭多
This guy, uh, Guido...
- 他是一个经里? - 是的
- ...he's a manager? - That's right.
或者是一个皮条客?
Or a pimp?
你的反应真快,乔尔
Well, now, that's quick, Joel.
你一向反应很快吗?或者这是比较新奇的事?
You always been this quick, or is this something new?
真是难以置信,我明天还有数学期中考试耶
I don't believe this. I've got a trig. midterm tomorrow...
但我现在却被一个皮条客追杀
...and I'm being chased by Guido, the Killer Pimp.
迈尔
Miles.
- 什么? - 我想我可以摆脱他
- What? - I think I can take him.
你在说什么?
What are you talking--?
我真的不喜欢这样
I'm really not enjoying this.
小心!
Oh!
我好像快要呕吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
乔尔,我快要呕吐到你身上了
I think I'm gonna throw up on you, Joel.
保时捷
Porsche...
无可比拟
...there is no substitute.
干
Fuck you.
乔尔?是我,妈妈
Joel? Hi, dear. It's Mother. Yeah.
你好吗?
How are you?
只是跟你打声招呼
Just, uh, checking in to say hello, see how you're doing...
顺便把返程航♥班♥信息告诉你
...and, uh, give you our flight information.
好的
Okay.
等一下,我把它写下来
Wait a minute. Uh, let me write this down.
星期六,联合航♥空♥,162班次,下午三点半到达
Okay. Uh, Saturday, United, Flight 162, 3:30.
对,你还好吧?钱够不够用?
Right. So how is everything else? You got enough money?
呃…
Well...
难免会有些出乎意料的额外费用
...it never seems to go as far as you think it will.
是,我知道
Yes, I know.
我正在学会理财,妈妈
I'm learning, Mom. Okay, good.
杜蒂表姑好吗?
And how is Aunt Tudi?
好的,呃…
Okay. Uh....
好的,我会的
All ri-- Good, I will.
到时再见,妈
See-- Okay. See you then. Bye, Mom.
- 你♥爸♥妈? - 嗯
- Your folks, huh? - Mm-hm.
他们还好吗?
So how are they?
很好
Oh, they're just great.
杜蒂表姑呢?
Yeah? How about Aunt Tudi?
她的腰痛好些了,她也很想我
Hip is much better. She sends her love also.
喔,太好了
Oh, good.
你刚才正要跟我谈圭多
So you were telling me about Guido.
喔,我炒掉了圭多
Yeah, well, I quit Guido.
为什么?
How come?
他认为他拥有我
He thought he owned me.
没人拥有我
Nobody owns me.
问题是,我亏欠他一些衣服、医药费
The problem is, I owe him for some clothes and hospital bills...
- 诸如此类 - 你住过院?
- ...and stuff. - Oh, you were in a hospital?
是的
Yeah, I, uh--
我的胸腔会痛
I had this, uh, pain in my chest.
可能是心脏的问题
I thought it was a heart condition.
电影精选列表