I'm calling.
你要打电♥话♥?
You're calling?
有一天你会感谢我的
Someday, you'll thank me for this.
迈尔,你最好别提及我
You'd better not mention me, Miles.
喂,洁琪?喔,是电♥话♥答录机
Hi, Jackie? Oh, answering machine.
嗨,洁琪,我是乔尔·葛森,我的地址是葛兰寇格区,雷森街345号♥
Hi, Jackie, this is Joel Goodsen, 345 Remson, Glencoe.
- 王八蛋 - 我希望今晚能在我家里有段好时光,再见
- Asshole. Hey. - I'd like a good time tonight. Bye.
- 真绝呀,迈尔 - 谢谢夸奖
- Really cute, Miles. - Thank you.
- 真是绝妙至极 - 哈哈哈
- That was really cute. - Ha-ha-ha.
给我电♥话♥号♥码,我要拨回去取消预约
Now give me the number so I can call her back.
什么号♥码?
What number?
这里没有号♥码
There's no number.
给我号♥码,该死的
Give me the number, damn it.
- 我告诉过你了… - 迈尔
- I'm telling you-- - Miles.
没有号♥码
--there's no number.
你真是王八蛋
You're an asshole.
我走了,再联络
Gotta go. Check you later.
白♥痴♥
Shithead.
白♥痴♥!
Shithead!
天呐
Oh, God.
哈啰,乔尔,我是洁琪
Hello, Joel. I'm Jackie.
你今晚好吗?
How are you this evening?
很高兴见到你,洁琪,但我不是乔尔
Nice to meet you, Jackie. I'm not Joel.
乔尔出去了一下,呃…
Joel stepped out for a moment. Um....
但我会打电♥话♥叫他回来
I'll go call him. Joel.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是活见鬼
Holy shit.
达比·迈尔,快带着你的屁♥股♥滚过来
Dalby, get your ass over here.
我正在玩牌耶,乔尔
I'm playing cards, Joel.
赶快来这儿!
Just get over here!
她在那儿吗?
Is she there?
是的,她在这儿等你
Yes, she is here, and she is waiting for you.
听着,她不是在等我,乔尔,她是在等你
No, she's not waiting for me, Joel, she's waiting for you.
你要来吗?
Are you coming?
不,我正在玩牌
No. I'm playing cards.
你不来?
You're not coming?
不来
No.
给我过来,达比!
Get over here, Dalby!
不
No.
嗨
Hi.
呃…我为这误会向你道歉
I'm-- Look, I'm sorry about the misunderstanding.
乔尔,做个有勇气的人,开门
Joel, be a courageous person. Open the door.
那样的话,我就可以借用你的电♥话♥叫辆计程车
That way, you see, I can call a cab.
真是抱歉
Uh, again, I'm really sorry.
只要你有个好安排,我不会抱怨的
As long as we come to an arrangement, I'm in no mood for complaining.
要是你付我一些钱
I mean, when you put your good money down...
你会得到你要求的类型,你懂我意思吧?
...you gotta get what you went after in the first place. Know what I'm saying?
就像买♥♥电视,如果你想买♥♥RCA品牌,你就不会买♥♥索尼品牌
When you buy a TV, you don't buy Sony if you want RCA.
我想我们是可以处得来的,但是呢
I mean, I know we could get along real nice, but, hey...
那是你辛苦赚来的钱,对吧?
...it's your hard-earned dollar, am I right?
- 你说对了 - 要不然
- Hey. - This way.
我们做个安排,让每个人都满意
...we make an arrangement, everybody comes out right.
你自己付车资
You had carfare.
很长的一段路,我从没到这么远的地方来
Along ride, Joel. I don't ever come out this far.
- 还浪费了你的时间? - 我的时间,我的劳力
- And your time? - My time, my effort...
还有我无限的耐心兴通情达理
...my infinite patience and understanding.
- 谢谢 - 七十五元
- Thank you. - Seventy-five dollars.
很公平
Fair enough.
乔尔,我给你一个电♥话♥号♥码
Joel, I'm going to give you number.
你打过去找拉娜
You ask for Lana.
她是你喜欢的类型
It's what you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是大湖区附近白种男孩都喜欢的类型
It's what every white boy off the lake wants.
好了,葛森,我们知道你在那里面
All right, Goodsen, we know you're in there.
什么情况?
What's that?
我想有人在外面
I think someone's out there.
乔尔,这栋房♥子已经被包围了
Joel, the house is surrounded.
照我们的话做,就不会有人受伤
Do exactly as we say, and no one gets hurt.
糟糕了
Holy shit.
离开那个临时保姆
Get off the babysitter.
穿上你的裤子,举起双手走出来
Put on your pants, and come out with your hands up.
乔尔,照他们的话做
Please, Joel, do as they say.
放开那个临时保姆
Just get off the babysitter.
不要以这种方式毁了你的一生
Don't throw your life away like this.
听着,该死的混♥蛋♥
Listen, you goddamn punk...
你的前途完蛋了,除非有我帮忙
...you'll never have a future. Not if I can help it.
你听到了吗?前途完蛋了
You got that? No future.
他是谁?
Who is that?
我爸爸
My father.
(按♥摩♥服务)
(我什么都做,而且做得很好!
双胞胎:双倍乐趣)
(大长腿;黑美人;大奶♥子♥;矮个子女孩;精致美貌;
大学女生;顺从的莎拉;丑女;娇小甜心;火♥辣♥饥渴)
(欧洲风格乐子;拉丁裔女生;任何年龄段的姑娘都有;
风流热綫;极品女士;前裸体杂♥志♥女郎……)
(拉娜,555-3345)
喂
Hello.
拉娜?
Lana?
是我,什么事?
Yes?
- 嗨 - 哈啰
- Hi. - Hello.
喂?
Hello?
呃…
Uh....
我是个不错的人,我今晚想见你
I'm a nice guy, and I'd like to meet you tonight.
好呀,你在哪儿?
Fine. Where are you?
什么?
Excuse me?
你住哪儿?
Where do you live?
葛兰寇区
Glencoe.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
瑞夫
Ralph.
瑞夫,可以告诉我地址吗?那样办事会更简单
Ralph, can I have the address? It would make things easier.
345号♥…
345...
雷森街
...Remson.
瑞夫?
Ralph?
嗯?
Yes?
晚上见
See you tonight.
瑞夫,你为我准备好了吗?
Are you ready for me, Ralph?
这里是一个好地方,瑞夫,这是你的房♥产吗?
Beautiful place you got here, Ralph. Is this all yours?
事实上是我父母的
My folks', actually.
你知道这里全部值多少吗?
Do you know what it's worth?
应该值很多钱
A lot, probably.
噢,是呀,房♥地♥产♥耶!
Oh, yeah. Real estate?
棒极了
It's fabulous.
听着,拉娜,我的名字不是瑞夫
Look, Lana, my name really isn't Ralph.
呃,事实上
Um, ahem.
我叫乔尔
It's Joel. Ha, ha.
我需要三百块钱,乔尔
I need $300, Joel.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
不,我不是
No, I don't believe I am.
呃,我能给你送过去吗?
Uh, can I send it to you?
你会给我送过来吗?
Can you send it to me, Joel?
嗯,因为我现在身上没那么多钱
Well, it's just because, you know, I don't have that much here in the house.
你有多少?
Well, how much do you have?
我有五十元
I have $50.
五十元?
Fifty dollars?
我们要如何解决这种局面?
What are we gonna do about this?
呃…
Well, I, uh....
- 我在银行有存款,我可以去提钱… - 我不喜欢等人
- I have a bond at the bank I could cash-- - I'm not real good at waiting for people.
我会尽快
I'll be quick.
那试试吧
Give it a try.
(亲爱的乔尔:祝你拥有快乐人生
爱你的爸妈,1966年5月5日)
(自本文件签发之日起,十年后将会支付500元)
我回来了
I'm back.
哈啰?
Hello?
哈啰?
Hello.
电影精选列表