放入一小片红辣椒
put a small piece of red pepper
将辣椒塞入茄子中
into the eggplant, into the aubergine,
然后再塞入一小段茴香
and then we cross the aubergine with a small stick of fennel.
你们会插入一小段茴香 药用的野生茴香吗
You skewer it with a stick of fennel - wild fennel, the herb?
对 野生茴香 就像这个一样
Wild fennel, yes, like this.
太棒了 所以你们就是想...
That's great. So you're trying to get a flavour of...
利用本国所有的特产 创造出独特风味
Of all the materials that we have in our country.
这就是罐头拉曼查
So it's La Mancha in a jar.
没错 罐头拉曼查 非常好吃
Yes, La Mancha in a jar. That's perfect.
这里的小茄子产量巨大
They grow so many of these little aubergines here
而唯一的保存方法就是将它们腌制起来
that the only option for preserving them is pickling.
说起茄子 我倒是想起了一道菜
Thinking aubergines, I came up with a recipe
它囊括了西班牙所有时蔬
that encapsulates the produce of the land
与此同时
as well as paying homage
也是向阿♥拉♥伯人♥民♥在美食上不可磨灭的贡献致敬
to the undeniable influence of the Arabs.
这道菜用英语说
This dish in English is called
叫"羊肉茄子"
lamb-stuffed
配料有摩尔香料和曼彻格芝士
aubergines with Moorish spices and Manchego cheese.
很显然 这是一道摩尔风味的菜肴
And obviously, it's a Moorish dish.
我现在茄子上深深地划几刀
I'm just deeply scoring these aubergines.
撒上一些橄榄油和盐 然后放进烤箱
Drizzle olive oil over them, a bit of salt and bake in an oven.
这样就可以比较容易在之后挖出茄肉
It will make it much easier to take out the flesh.
现在可以进烤箱了
These go into the oven now for about
200度 大概烤30分钟
30 minutes at 200 centigrade
燃气度数为6档
about gas mark six.
接下来准备馅儿
Now for the filling.
我准备了一只大红椒 用橄榄油爆炒
I'm preparing a large red pepper to fry off in some olive oil.
成品出来的时候 这些红椒就如红宝石
In the finished dish, these peppers stand out like red jewels
和烧红的炭一般耀眼
or glowing hot coals.
等红椒渐渐变软
Once they begin to soften,
就可以加入洋葱沫和蒜沫
I add chopped onions and garlic.
接下去再放入羊肉沫
Next, the minced lamb,
这就勾起了我们对无数阿♥拉♥伯菜肴的美好回忆
reminiscent of so many Arab dishes.
孜然也是一样 这是我刚刚研磨出的孜然粉
As is cumin. I've just crushed the seeds in a pestle and mortar
这样可以保留孜然的原汁原味
so that the full force of their flavour
让香气渗进羊肉中
can begin infusing the lamb.
没有哪道西班牙菜是不加辣椒粉的
No Spanish dish is ever complete without pimenton,
再辅以肉桂 肉豆蔻
complemented by a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg
和碾干辣椒沫的浓香风味
and a fiery kick from crushed dried chillies.
最后再撒点盐
Finally, some salt.
现在 再加入一剂我自♥制♥的番茄酱
I've actually made up a tomato sauce with onions, garlic,
里面有洋葱 大蒜 橄榄油和辣椒
olive oil, salt and pepper.
不过 用外面买♥♥的罐装番茄酱也是一样
A jar of passata would be almost as good.
番茄酱已经倒进去了 酱汁有点稠
So, there goes the tomato sauce. It's just a little bit dry.
所以我再加点白葡萄酒稀释
I'm going to loosen it up with a bit of white wine there.
制♥作♥这道菜的过程太享受了
Just enjoying cooking this so much.
尤其是肉豆蔻和辣椒的香气弥散开来的时候
The smell of nutmeg and pimenton particularly.
我很喜欢这种西班牙与摩尔风味的结合
I just love this combination of Spanish and Moorish,
给我一种新颖的感觉
It's just a la mode to me.
太对我的胃口了
The sort of food I love to eat.
太美妙了 非常美味 非常"摩尔"
That's beautiful. It's lovely. Well, it's very moreish!
不知道是不是我的错觉 毕竟午饭时间到了
I don't know if it's just me, because I'm so hungry,
我又饥肠辘辘
or because it's just before lunch,
但我觉得
but I think this could be
这是我最爱的三道西班牙菜之一
among my top three favourite dishes of Spain.
制♥作♥馅料的最后一步
To finish off the filling,
就是将茄肉剁碎 加入炒好的羊肉中
add the chopped aubergines to the spiced lamb
用勺子将拌好的馅料装回茄子皮中
and spoon back into the baked aubergine shells.
现在万事俱备只欠东风了
Now for the final essential ingredient that completes the dish.
它以原产地命名
It even takes its name from the region it represents -
就是曼彻格芝士
Manchego cheese.
再将茄子放回烤箱
Put the aubergines back
烤10分钟 以便让芝士融化
in the oven for 10 minutes to melt the cheese
现在终于可以大快朵颐了
and finally they're ready to eat.
我保证 这道菜绝不会让你们失望
I promise you, this recipe will not disappoint.
绝对的上等佳肴
It's absolutely superb.
辣椒 辣椒粉和摩尔调料
I can't get over the combination of pimenton
在我的味蕾上挥之不去
and the smoked paprika and those Moorish spices.
真的太好吃了
It's so blinking good.
这道菜的味道
The anticipation of this dish
让我想起了《堂吉诃德》中的一句话
reminded me of a line from Don Quixote.
享用美食时 我心无旁骛
"While I'm eating, I know nothing,
享用之后
But when I've finished eating,
始悟人生真谛
I begin to understand."
阿♥拉♥伯美食文化依然是西班牙南部地区的主流
The lamb-stuffed aubergines are a real tribute
这道羊肉茄子就是向其致敬
to the Arab legacy which still dominates southern Spain,
也必定能为圣诞大餐增光添彩
and guaranteed to add seasonal cheer.
毫无疑问 我伦敦的宾客们
I had no doubt that my guests in London
会与我享有同样的热情
would share my enthusiasm for them.
你觉得西班牙生产的农产品好吗
What do you think about Spanish produce?
在这个国家有没有被低估
Do you think it's underrated in this country?
我觉得现在人们开始了解了
I think actually people are beginning to understand it now,
西班牙农产品品质非常棒
that the quality of the produce is fantastic.
我回去做纪录片的时候
You know when I got back from making the series,
有人跟我说
people said to me,
你在那找到好东西了吗
"Did you find anything good there?"
这语气就像说我绝对找不到
Like, you can't possibly have found it.
你觉不觉得这是
Do you think that's a very
英国人根深蒂固的思想
lingering thought in British people's minds?
我觉得去西班牙度假的人
I think when people went to Spain on their holidays,
都是为海滩而去的
they went to the costas.
更有探险精神才能找到真材实料的好东西
You've got to venture further to find the real stuff.
当我去探访那位住在
And that's exactly what I did
巴塞罗那西北部山上的著名大厨
when I went to visit a renowned cook
便印证了这一点
who lives in the hills north-west of Barcelona.
梅西·布鲁尼斯和她的团队在这里
Merce Brunes and her team
创造了一座伊甸园
have created a Garden Of Eden here.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
走进她的储藏室犹如走进阿♥拉♥丁的地窖
'Walking into her larder is like entering an Aladdin's cave.'
这里棒极了
This is wonderful.
说实话 当我进来的时候
To tell you the truth, when I walked in there,
就感觉很像爱丽丝·沃特斯的家
I just thought it was like Alice Waters.
法国著名作家 美食家
这肯定是女性的厨房♥
This has got to be a female's kitchen.
布置得像花房♥一样
It's like a big flower arrangement.
所见之处都那么赏心悦目
Everywhere I look is a delight for the eye.
梅西这里献上的是加泰罗尼亚地区
'Merce's place excels at celebrating
最棒的节日大餐
'the best that Catalonia has to offer,
鼓励使用本地农产品
'and encourages the use of local produce -
梅西将此称之为"零公里"食材
'what Merce likes to refer to as kilometre zero.
她今天邀请我来品尝她最爱的
'She invited me here today to taste her favourite recipe
圣诞节大餐
'for the Christmas holidays -
鸭炖梨
'duck with pears,
把鸭子切成块用鸭油小火慢炖
'which starts with slow-cooking pieces of duck in duck fat.'
这道菜只在特别时刻和场合才做
This dish, it's made only for very special occasions.
某些家庭
In some houses,
圣诞节才吃这道菜
we have this dish for Christmas.
-梅西 你这一生都在烹饪吗 -对
- Have you been cooking all your life, Merce? - Yes.
我都在烹饪 但不全做♥鸭♥子
I've been cooking, but not duck.
我当过一段时间的素食主义者
I had a period when I was vegetarian.
-是吗 -那会我是个嬉皮士
- Really? - When I was a hippy.
-你当过嬉皮士 -对
- Were you a hippy? - Yes.
我当时走遍了印度
I was travelling through India...
就做嬉皮士做的那些事
..And did what hippies did!
但后来我回归了老本行
But then I came back to my roots.
我真的很爱加泰罗尼亚食物
I really love Catalan food.
英语里有个词我很喜欢
You know there is one word in English that I really, really love.
-美食家 -美食家
- It's foodie. - Foodie!
西班牙里没有"美食家"这个词吗
Don't you have a word in Spanish for foodie?
-没有 -我能证明你的确是个美食家
- We don't have it. - I'll tell you why I know you're a foodie.
因为我们在聊天的时候
电影精选列表