And I think that was what was tough for a lot of people was,
默默支撑着这些人
you know, kind of knowing that in the back of their mind,
如果连我们中最棒的都死了的话
well, if the best guy we have out here just got killed,
我又会怎样呢
where's that put me?
在我身上又会发生什么
What's going to happen to me?
我周围的兄弟又会发生什么
What's going to happen to the guy to my left, to my right?
先转移伤员
Hey, we're going down here to get the wounded first.
-快走 -快走
- Hey, let's go. - Let's go.
这是次尽心策划的袭击
It was a coordinated attack.
他们在那片范围吸引了我们的火力
They drew all our attention over to there from here.
还有些家伙从这边开火
These guys over here also returning fire from there.
他们从侧翼进攻
They fucking flanked them.
你们可以看见那群混♥蛋♥进攻的路线
You can see where the path is here where the fuckers came up.
妈的临时营地呢 把它毁掉
Okay, where's this fucking compound? I want it destroyed.
上
Let's go.
-斯蒂克特 把它烧了 -遵命
- Stichter, destroy it now. - Yes, sir.
等我们上路后 把他的遗体抬出去
After we go ahead and get the KIA out of here,
搜索我西面的炮迹
I want gunmetal to search directly to my west.
黑雅觉得可以用血迹追踪
Hijar believes that he has a blood trail,
我估计他们会下来做进程标识符
I want them to be getting down low to try and PID
然后看看这家伙是在哪停下来的
and see where this guy's stopped.
很可能我们找到了这狗♥娘♥养♥的
It's likely that where we find this son of a bitch
也就能找到其余的人了
is where we find everybody else.
黑雅 确保他弄明白了
Hijar, make sure he understood that.
注意松树
Watch the pine trees.
在松树的北边
Just on the north side of that,
在拐角处有间房♥子
you can see a house on the corner.
它的切面像什么
As it cuts like that?
很像"L"形
It comes almost like an L shape.
-看那的梯田 -明白吗
- See the terraces right there? - Got it.
好的 现在离东南边还他妈的远呢
Okay, now, the fucking far southeast side,
这有个... 有个混♥蛋♥
There's a fucking... there's a dude
从屋顶下到房♥子里了
on the roof down in that house.
-大概一千米 -知道了
- About a thousand meters. - Roger.
瑞恩发现在西北边
Hey, Raeon's got a guy to our northwest
有个家伙在屋顶上走动
On top of a building walking around, over.
-还有别的信息吗 -没了
- Any other info? - No.
他朝这边看了看
He was looking up this way,
然后从屋顶上下来
and he just came off the roof,
进了房♥子
and he went back in his house.
收到
Roger, acknowledge.
瑞恩 下次看见那家伙 就爆了他的头
Raeon, next time you see that dude, take his head off.
测距仪在哪
Where's that range finder at?
他是个好人
He was a good dude, man.
罗格尔中士吗
Sergeant Rougle?
-要来支烟吗 -好
- You want a real cigarette? - Yeah.
我担心其余的人
I'm worried about the rest of the guys.
他们的处境很糟糕
They've been taking it real bad.
其中一个开始自责了
One alpha's kind of blaming it on himself
因为我们没有占据制高点
because we couldn't push over the top,
但他必须明白...
but the thing he's got to understand is they fucking...
他当场就去了
He was dead instantly.
在那你真的心有余力不足
There's nothing you can do right there.
事实上 我怎么都没法睡着
Actually, I can't even sleep, honestly.
我试过四五种安♥眠♥药♥
I've been on about four or five different types of sleeping pills.
没有一个有用的
And none of them help.
全是噩梦
That's how bad the nightmares are.
我宁愿不睡觉 不去做噩梦
I prefer not to sleep and not dream about it,
一睡下
than sleep and...
全是那些可怕的场景
just see the picture in my head is...
糟透了
pretty bad.
在接下来的部署中 这些场景始终挥之不去
That actually stuck with me for the rest of the deployment.
一直跟随我到意大利
Stuck with me through coming back here to Italy.
我显然无法...
I still obviously haven't...
恰当地处理这些记忆
figured out how to deal with it inside.
我现在只希望
The only hope I have right now is that
终有一天 我能平静地接受这一切
eventually I'll be able to process it differently.
我永远也不会忘记
I'm never going to forget it.
也不会强行驱赶这段记忆
Never going to even let go of it.
我想保留这段记忆
I don't want to not have that as a memory
因为它时刻提醒着我
because that was tone of the moments
珍惜我现在所拥有的一切
that makes me appreciate everything that I have.
斯泰纳
Steiner?
斯泰纳 快来
Steiner, come on!
等等 等等
Not yet. Not yet.
大家还在努力想让
Still working to try to bring about
库伦加尔的道路能蜿蜒到这里
the Korengal to get the road moving here.
你不会是在画科伦加尔山谷吧
Are you really drawing the Korengal valley?
这是我唯一会画的东西
It's the only thing I know how to draw.
我要把它寄回家
I just send it home in letters.
画吧
Just draw.
献给雷斯特雷波 真希望你能在这
你有没有歌♥谣集
So do you have a songbook or something,
或是什么练习册子之类的
or an exercise book to practice with?
你只是随便弹弹吗
You just fuck around?
是啊 随便弹弹而已
Yeah I'm just fucking around.
你想要一本有谱子的吗
You need one of those books, with the charts on them.
恩 我需要 有的话就太好了
Yeah, I need... that would be nice.
雷斯特雷波曾经教过我
Restrepo was teaching me that stuff,
但他... 他教了我一些
But he... he taught me like a few,
但我只写了一支曲子 C调的
but I wrote just one, a C chord,
我不知道
but, you know, I don't know.
我还有他的...
I still have his...
我还有他的一本
I actually still have one of his Flamenco books
什么弗拉门戈的书
or whatever it is.
弗拉门戈吉他怎么弹
How to play guitar Flamenco, you know.
他对吉他着迷了
He was amazing on guitar.
-很美的音乐 -让人惊艳
- It was just beautiful music. - It was amazing.
他曾经把指甲留的很长
He used to grow his fingernails out real long,
让涂上指甲硬化剂
and put like nail hardener.
我们以前经常往他身上涂那玩意
So we always used to get on him about that.
但是 像他的牙齿
Yeah, but... with his teeth...
是啊 能...
"yeah, but can...
你能像我这样弹吉他吗
Can you play the guitar like me, yo, son?
5月27日 向雷斯特雷波哨站西面寻求联络
Twenty seven May, movement to contact west of Restrepo.
任务目标 阻止阿富汗军队
Task disrupt, purpose prevent AAF
对雷斯特雷波哨站形成火力包围
from building mass fires on Restrepo.
报告完毕
That concludes my report. Over.
-他一直这样不累吗 -扁他 沃克
- How long till he gets tired? - Hump him, Walker.
我的屁♥股♥
Ow, my hip.
他用他的长毛象腿压着你吗
Is he squeezing you with his fucking mammoth legs?
-击心拳 -又是这套 录像呢 沃克
- Heart punch, heart punch. - There you go, film Walker.
沃克
Walker!
我想他们改变了 不是吗
I think they just changed, didn't they?
我就想看看
I just want to see.
沃克
Walker.
-我烦着呢 -跟你老婆说几句吧 伙计 你肯定很想的
- I'm bored. - Say something to your wife. Dude, you know you want to.
宝贝 我想你
Hey, babe, I miss you.
迫不及待的想回家了
Can't wait to get home and...
快 快
Hurry up, hurry up!
想知道什么时候能回家吗
Do you want to know when you're going home or not?
当然了 你们的老婆已经获知
All right, what's been told to the wives is
我们将回意大利的消息了
we'll be back in Italy, not out of country,
8月4号♥到7号♥之间回意大利
back in Italy between August 4th and 7th.
所以看着你们那该死的表
So look at your fucking watch.
从今天开始两个月的倒计时
Two months from today and counting down.
不过有些人会说 操 我喜欢这 我要待到九月
That's bad news if you're one of those dudes that's like,
我还想多赚几千美刀呢
Fuck, I love it here and I wanted to wait till september
那这消息可能会伤你的心了
and get an extra thousand dollars.
你要是那样 我才懒得管
And if that's you, I don't care.
操♥你♥妈♥的 我们要回家了
Fuck you. We're going home.
电影精选列表