第二到第六次... 在雷斯特雷波附近发生过十五次战斗了
Battle 6, battle 2-5, I have around 15 up near Restrepo.
今天往西南的进军当中
Nothing out of the ordinary as far
目前还没出现异常
as movement in the southwest today.
除了妇女儿童
Nothing but women and children out
就是田野和庄稼了
tending to the fields and crops.
敌情评估... 我们获悉 阿富汗武装
Enemy assessment... We've got the AAF are
已经进入攻击前的最后阶段了
in the final stages to start their attack.
一切准备就绪
And moving and getting everything in place.
上月二十四号♥ 我们到鲁瓦·可奥依执行侦察任务
Last 24, conduct a movement to contact into Loy Kalay,
从平民阿富汗武装中揪出
separate the AAF from the populace
想掌握些新的军情
in order to spread new io themes.
康宁汉姆 顺便说一句 家人怎么样
Hey, Cunningham, on a side note, how's the fam?
什么怎么样
How's the what?
-家人 -家人吗
- The fam. - The family?
比利
Billy.
好 他们很好
Good. They're pretty good.
能看到你的样子 他们开心吗
Were they happy to see your crazy self?
是啊 是啊 很开心 伙计
Yeah, yeah, it was a good time, man.
像在牧场里闲逛什么的 你知道吗
Got to hang out at the ranch and everything like that, you know?
几乎所有人都聚在家中
Got to see pretty much everyone in the family almost.
你家有牧场吗
Your family owns a ranch?
当然了
Of course.
有奶牛 猪 鸡和马的那种牧场
Like cows and pigs and chickens and horses ranch?
不是
No.
那是什么样的牧场啊
Like what kind of ranch, then?
是那种只有土地的牧场
It's like a ranch just with like land, you know,
有大门 原料还有卡车什么的
with gates and stuff and trucks and whatnot.
有枪 用来打猎的野生动物
Some guns, some wildlife, you know, that you shoot at.
好吧 看来就是一片狩猎场
Okay, so it's just a whole bunch of land that they kill stuff on.
对 差不多吧
Yeah. It's kind of like this.
但我们来这不是为了偷鸡摸狗 而是俘获敌人
Yeah, but we're not hunting animals, we're hunting people.
俘获人心
Hearts and minds.
该死的弹夹
Fucking feed tray.
对 赢得他们的心 掌控他们的思想
Yeah. We'll take their hearts, and we'll take their minds.
好了 听着 今天我们要去
All right, listen up. Today we're going
执行一些侦查任务
to conduct a movement to contact.
目的是和当地的居民聊些话题
The purpose is to talk to the locals about some io themes,
只要道路施工队到了
As far as the road construction team coming in,
就到村子里找些工人参与施工
get some workers from their village to take part in that.
谈谈奶牛事件
Talk about the cow incident.
-还有 -真好吃
- Also... - It was delicious.
谈谈阿富汗武装
Talk about anything out of the ordinary
在当地行进时有没有什么情况
as far as AAF moving in through their area.
看看他们能不能提供一些相关信息
See if they can give us any information on that.
还有问题吗
Anyone have any questions?
伙计们 这是很糟 但是
Guys, it's gonna suck, but I'm going
还有很多任务
to work you guys into the ground.
你们几个去村子里巡逻一下
I need you guys to go out there and do a patrol in the village
确保敌人不会靠近
Because I need you to keep the enemy off his toes.
去把敌人击退
I need you to go out there and push the enemy back
然后就能占领一些空地
so we can buy some white space.
你们几个上山 拼命多装点沙袋
So you guys can go back up there and work your asses off
那样当受到攻击的时候
filling up these sandbags so that you guys, when do get hit,
就能找到一些掩体了
you get hit but you got something to hide behind.
进攻就是最好的防守
And the best defense is who has the greater offense.
3-3-4
3-3-4.
6-1-4-9
6-1-4-9.
海拔1-5-7-9
Elevation 1-5-7-9.
我们被派往考琳高
And we are set in Koringal.
你父亲是做什么的
What's your father do?
陆军中尉
斯蒂芬·吉莱斯皮
牧羊人 你是做什么的 也是牧羊的吗
A shepherd? What do you do? Are you a shepherd, too?
让我看看你的手 你的手
Let me see your hands. Your hands.
作为牧羊人 他的手也太光滑了
He's got pretty clean hands for being a goat herder.
从哪里得到的手表 小子
Where'd you get that watch, man?
你们有很多山羊吗
You guys got a lot of goats?
六十只
60 goats.
六十只 很富有了 对吧 阿布多
60 goats? That's pretty wealthy, right, Abdul?
是啊
Yeah.
对卡雷戈尔人你知道多少
Well, what do you know about the people in Kalaygal?
他说
He says...
如果我们透露塔♥利♥班♥半点风声
就会被灭口
收到 还没找到其他的人
Roger, we haven't found anybody else to talk to.
准备撤回了
We're going to start pushing back now.
2-2 我是亡命一号♥ 向小路前进
Hey, 2-2, this is bravo 1. Start pushing out towards the trail.
该死
Oh, fuck.
发现什么了
What have they got?
我想是一个小子跑了
Oh, I guess a guy running.
-跑了 -是啊
- A guy running? - Yeah.
莉斯
Hey, Liz!
欧博恩
看见了吗
Look it. See?
我们看见那小子从房♥子跑出来一两次了
We've seen a guy run from that house once or twice before.
我感觉这不大对劲
I just don't like the way it is.
感觉很不好
I don't like how it feels right now.
他观察的是村子还是山谷方向
You want him watching towards the village or down in the draw?
房♥子后面
Towards the back side of the house.
看看♥房♥♥子后面
Watch the back side of the house.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
他们发现了一件军服上衣 我在检查 完毕
They found a BDU top. I've got eyes on it right now, over.
继续搜查整个房♥子 搜
Hey, keep on searching this whole house. Search.
对 就像这样的 很好
Yeah, yeah, like this, good. Okay.
这是谁的
Who does this belong to?
当我没问
Never mind.
要我跟你走 现在可不行
"If I go with you, I'm not going to go with you right now."
-我要回山里来 -不 不行
- I will come back to the kop." - No, no,
他... 他必须跟我们走
he's going... he's coming with us.
这个家伙刚才就在房♥子里
This guy, he was already at the house.
他后来出现了 看到我们就开始狂奔
This guy came up later, saw us, and starting taking off running.
我抓到他 然后就一直这个样子了
I got him, and ever since he started doing what he's doing now.
跟他们说 让他们上我的车
Hey, tell these guys I'm gonna sit them in my truck,
坐好就行了
they need to sit on their hands.
四月十一号♥
Right now what we're tracking came
雷斯特雷波哨站
我们跟踪进了山谷
in the valley on April the 11th.
这有十五个107毫米火箭
There's fifteen 107-milimeter rockets,
几箱并联机床和AK弹♥药♥
several cases of PKM and AK ammo.
恐惧从未散去
The fear is always there,
尤其是在伸手不见五指的夜晚
especially at night when you can't see what's coming at you.
开始的时候 也就十四个人吧
When we started there, we only had maybe fourteen guys up there.
黑雅
我意思是 没那么多人
I mean, it doesn't take much.
几只自动武器专需一个班照管
A few automatic weapons will keep, you know, a squad pinned down,
这时候他们很容易就能从侧面袭击你
While they could easily come up from a side and flank you
基本上是一个房♥子一个房♥子的扫荡
And, you know, go basically clear house.
没人能救你 这里荒无人烟
Nobody's going to help you. You're in no man's land.
山岗也就在七八百米外
The kop is only seven hundred, eight hundred meters away,
但那也许就属于另一个国家了
But that might as well be in a different country
因为他们无法敢来帮你
Because they're not getting to you.
来不及
Not in time.
现在得迂回进攻山岗了
Kop's taking indirect right now.
迂回进攻山岗
Kop's taking indirect.
他妈的看不见他们在干嘛
Can't see shit what they're doing.
昼视症 有东西的
Day sight. It's something.
总比别的毛病好
Better than anything else we got.
妈的 这还要240机♥枪♥
I need more fucking 240 here!
卡林高有一个 其他的在达拉斯
One's by Karingal, the other's by Dallas.
在上面
Right up there.
我们爱死这大鸟了
The birds we love.
收到 越过霍科山山脊可费大劲了
Okay, roger, he's pretty much worked the Honcho Hill ridge.
想把他们往东边3-0方向赶 东南方向
电影精选列表