be on alert, you know, everybody knows we're here.
岩崩行动
第一天
需要由西往东飞入山谷攻击目标
If we could get one going from west to east into that draw, over.
太热了
It's real hot.
-搞定了 -快出来
- All right, break. - Coming out.
开始新一轮攻击
I'd like you to come in for one more re-attack.
这次俯冲进入山谷
Come down in elevation in that draw and
瞄准目标中心 攻击
fill right there in the center, over.
已击中目标
So you did hit the target.
房♥子就在那
This house right there.
这就是被AH-6♥4♥S打中后的样子
This is the aftermath of what AH-6♥4♥S do.
一款性能不错的老武装直升机
Good old attack helicopters.
中士 丹纳·斯蒂克特
他说有五个被炸死
He said that there is five guys already dead
还有十个妇女和孩子
and ten of the females and kids already,
受伤了
they are injured, you know.
告诉我他们谁是塔♥利♥班♥
Show me which of them is the Taliban.
压根就没有塔♥利♥班♥
There is no Taliban.
操
Damn it.
我需要更确切的情报
You know? I need to know better.
更清楚整件事情的来龙去脉
I need to figure this stuff out better
这样的话
so that I can do this,
我就不会误伤那些人 而惹怒他们
so that I'm not killing these people and not making them mad.
第一印象很重要
I mean, first impressions are the lasting impression.
这是我们第一次
That's the first time anybody's been
来到亚哈西纳 我都做了些什么
in Yaka China, and what do I do?
杀了一帮坏蛋
I kill a bunch of bad guys,
但是同时
but in the same instance,
也误杀了五个当地群众
I'm killing five locals
这事也许不会成为冲突的导火索
that may not have been the ones that pulled the trigger,
但是我们会因此留下不好的印象
But in some way shape or form, were connected to them.
岩崩行动
第二天
搞定
There you go.
Dishka
Dishka?
阿富汗产的Dishka[一种重机♥枪♥] 不是美国产的吧
Afghan Dishka, not American Dishka, right?
这是张离婚协议书
This is divorce paper.
-什么 -离婚协议书
- What? - Divorce paper.
-战争 -协议书
- Di-wars? - Paper, yeah.
-什么意思 -离婚
- What does that mean? - Divorce.
某个女人原来和你结婚了
Like some woman you getting married
现在要和你离婚
then you're going to get a divorce.
-离婚协议书 -对
- Divorce papers? - Yeah.
知道了
Okay.
这谁的房♥子
Who owns the house?
你们有问过他手♥枪♥是哪的吗
Did you ask him where the pistol was?
八个火箭筒 一 二 三 四个助推器
Eight RPG heads. One, two, three, four boosters.
四个助推器 三个电池 猎枪
Got four boosters, three batteries, shotgun.
这位是奥斯特朗德上校 我的上级
This is Colonel Ostlund, he's my boss,
就是我和你们说过的那位
you know, the one I always tell you.
我们把上校请来和他们谈
We brought the colonel down there to talk to them,
之所以那么做 是因为我们问心有愧
and we did that because basically we felt bad
我们误伤了他们的孩子
for the fact that we injured some of their kids
甚至还误杀了人
and that we killed some of the locals.
那些ACM[anti-coalition militia反政♥府♥民兵组织] 付五美金
The ACM that comes in and gives you five dollars
陆军上校 威廉·奥斯特伦
雇佣你们把这些东西搬到山那边去
to carry this stuff around the mountains
告诉你们这是一场
and tells you that you're doing a Jihad
对抗美国人的圣♥战♥
and go fight the Americans
这些对你们毫无好处
is doing nothing for you.
他们用五美金奴役你们
Except making you a slave for five dollars
自己却躲在深山之中
as he hides on a mountain,
不敢同我的战士正面对抗
because he won't fight my soldiers.
这些外国佬 他们不和我的士兵打
These foreigners, they don't fight my soldiers.
躲在山洞里
They hide on a mountain in a cave,
用无线电通信
under a rock and talk on a radio
给你们孩子一点小钱
and pay your sons a small amount of money
派他们做挡箭牌 袭击我们的士兵
to go ahead and shoot at my soldiers
因此我们才误杀了这些孩子
and my soldiers end up killing your sons.
我们愿意提供一份协议
But this is the deal we'll make.
每个人都想工作
Everybody needs a job,
我们会竭尽全力 给你们提供工作
and we're going to try to bring progress here and some jobs,
科尔尼队长会在礼拜五和舒拉协商
and Captain Kearney will talk to the Shura on friday
谈谈一些工程项目
about some job projects.
那一整天 我们都在想
The whole time we were there, we were thinking,
什么时候来 什么时候
"okay. When's it coming? When's it coming.
他们什么时候会来攻击我们"
They're going to hit us. When's it going to happen?"
-真衰 -我再去确认一遍
- This sucks, dude. - I'm just going to double check it.
从查帕达拉传出的无线电说
ICOM chatter right now coming out of Chappa Dara,
一个叫阿贝的兄弟在和那些长者谈话
a guy named Obed's talking to the elders,
显然那些老人
and apparently said that the elders
酝酿着这一切
are in charge of what's going on.
老人们希望在库伦加尔展开一场圣♥战♥
The elders basically want Jihad down here in the Korengal,
不管怎样 他们都在帮助那帮人
and whatever they want, they'll... they're here to assist,
拭目以待吧
so we'll see what happens.
不过这好像不太利于我们
But it doesn't sound very good for us, huh?
岩崩行动
第三天
帕特森中士
Hey, Sergeant Patterson,
我发现那边有四处交火迹象 AK-47S
I found four fighting positions over there, AK-47S.
我准备向下个山头发讯息
I'm going to push to this next hilltop.
而且根据无线电讯息显示
I'm also getting ICOM traffic that
附近可能有敌人
there may be enemy close to us.
有情报显示
Getting intel saying that they've got
三四个敌人的眼线
eyes on three to four us personnel
就在我们附近
and they're getting close to them.
可能在任何地方偷偷观察着我们
So they've got eyes on us and it can be anywhere,
那个高地
This high ground there,
后面有很多杂草
there's some more spurs back there,
在我们前往开阔地的路边也有处高地
there's one we crossed to an open patch back there.
所以当我们行进时 他们就能轻松观测到
They could have easily had eyes on us when we were moving in.
他妈的什么声音
What the fuck was that?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
有可能是鸟 长官
It might be the birds, sir.
枪声
Shooting?
还是我大惊小怪了
Am I just jumpy?
操 快去监视
Fucking Christ, monitor this.
中士
Sergeant P...
在松树林那边有安排兄弟吗
Do we got guys in these pine trees right here?
有吗
Do we?
当战斗最终打响时
When the attack finally happened,
黑雅
我记得 我和我的队伍
I remember it was myself and my team
在我们隐藏区域
on the south eastern corner
的东南角
of basically the area that we were covering.
我们被埋伏了
We got ambushed, like,
潘博
他们从各个方向同时发动起攻击
Just every single position got hit at the same time pretty much.
他们用一架机♥枪♥扫射我们的区域
They placed a PKM a machine gun down into our position
赖斯
另一架则瞄准了侦查区域
and one orientated into the scout position,
简直是枪林弹雨
and just rained down hell.
我看了下周围
I just look over to my right
树枝全都断了
and I see rounds breaking branches off the tree.
他们向我们发射榴弹
They were shooting RPGs at us,
他们几乎摧毁了一切
they were shooting pretty much everything.
当我中枪时
When I got hit, it actually came
起初是 我整个人往前扑倒
with enough force that it rolled me forward.
我就在想 怎么回事
You know, initial thought was, "what happened?"
然后我才感觉到痛
I felt pain, you know,
我把手伸进防弹衣
placed my hand there just underneath my IBA
因为那里是我最初感到痛的地方
because that's where I felt, you know, the initial pain,
拿出来一看 沾满了血迹 才知道自己中枪了
pulled my hand out, saw blood, knew I was hit.
我向四周观察
I looked up in time from all fours
发现有人朝这来 距离我三十五到四十五米
to watch a guy come over the crest probably about 35-45 meters
电影精选列表