雷斯特雷波岗上有20人
I have 20 at restrepo,
山岗15人
15 at the kop,
第一哨站4人
4 at OP1,
4人离队
4 on leave,
一名摄影记者
1 photo journalist,
6名应急队员 1名翻译
6 ana, and 1 terp...
我还以为他们不会数数呢
I didn't know they had algebra two.
是啊 燃便便吧
Yeah! Burning the poop!
让黑人烧大粪去
Got the black man on the burning the poop detail.
小子 小心点 该死的
Hey, man, just watch yourself, god damn it.
二排宰了牛 现在让我买♥♥单
Second platoon killed that cow and now I gotta pay for it.
我还想看斯班克和沃夫恩试试
I still wanna see Spanky and Vaughn go at it.
-沃夫恩一下就搞定斯班克了 -去找他
- Vaughn would fucking destroy spanky. - Let's go get him.
沃夫恩
Vaughn!
沃夫恩 你一定能赢斯班克
Vaughn, you're going to beat Spanky's ass!
他一会就来了 最好别给我输
He's coming up here, you better not lose.
伙计 你要是输了 我勒个去啊
Dude, if you lose, so help me god.
你要是输了我就没脸了
It's going to reflect poorly on me if you lose.
最好别让那个嫩婊♥子♥打败你
You better not let that cherry bitch beat you.
打败他 攻击 攻击
Make him tough. Get him, get him.
-沃夫恩 -怎么了 伙计
- Vaughn. - What's up, dude?
-快点 反击 -你这个小婊♥子♥
- Come on, fight back! - You're such a little bitch.
很好 继续
All right, go ahead.
-把他们拉开 -他妈的怎么回事 斯班克
- Stretch them out. - What the fuck, Spanky?
就让这个贱♥人♥搞定你吗
You gonna let him fucking man handle you?
-耗他的力气 -翻身啊 哥们
- Let him get tired. - Flip over, man.
好样的
Yeah, there you go!
很好 好样的
Nice, there you go.
该死的
You suck!
这架打得太嫩了
Battle of the cherries.
我们不是指当兵经验
We're not talking about cherry in the army either,
而是生活
we're talking about cherry at life.
沃夫恩太嫩了
Vaughn here is very cherry at life.
但是我们在改造他 让他变得更男人
But we're making him into a man.
这才是最重要的
That's all that's important here.
这是关于开路的问题
...we talked about the road being built.
接着 是关于老人的
Continued to hear from the elders
他们想把握一切工作机会
that they don't want to give up any workers,
我已经很清楚这一点了
despite what it is that you all have been telling me.
所以 如果你们到了这些地方
So if you guys get these local... that are willing to do that
他们找你们要活干的话
to come and start getting them jobs immediately,
就无视他们
to bypass all the elder...
我不觉得...
I don't think... I think they're just...
如果我们真♥他♥妈♥的这样去做
If we really fucked them up like they said,
他们会变得很可怕 想方设法来报复
then they are just chilling, trying to recuperate.
就好像我们想报复他们一样
It's just like what we would be doing.
知道吗 我们有七个... 不 八个兄弟中枪
You know, seven... eight dudes wounded,
七个兄弟中枪 还有个牺牲了
I mean seven dudes wounded, one dude dead,
我们不想冲出去逞英雄
We wouldn't be going out strong.
只想祈祷 什么也不做
We'd be resting at blessing right now.
你明白吗
You know what I mean?
我想大家都一样 什么也不做
That's what I think they're doing... resting.
你就不好奇为什么这么安静吗
Are you wondering why it is so quiet?
我一直很困扰
Yeah, it's got me baffled right now.
困扰还是担心
Baffled or worried?
困惑吧 我词穷了
Just confused. I am at a loss for words right now.
他是担心
He's worried.
他很担心 他害怕了
He's worried. He's scared.
麦道尔
很害怕
Most scared.
或者是担心
Or worried. Whatever.
对
Yeah.
我会说岩崩行动
I'd have to say rock avalanche.
如果让我选
If I had to pick a moment,
琼斯
应该是岩崩行动
I'd probably say rock avalanche.
斯泰纳
那是我最无助的时候
Operation rock avalanche was the low point for me personally.
即使再专业 再顽强的人
I saw a lot of professional tough guys
也会变得脆弱无助
get weak in the knees.
我会带你们前往
I'll go ahead and orient you guys
这里所有的降落区
to the different LZs that are out there.
在戴伐普特的指挥控制中心会部署降落区域
Up on Divpat where the C2 element will be located is LZ cubs.
岩崩行动部署
在这山谷里的塔♥利♥班♥ 或是阿富汗的部队
The Taliban or the AAF Forces in the valley,
在那次岩崩行动中
They got very, very audacious
变得无比嚣张 置生死与度外
and tenacious during rock avalanche.
上来就用拳打我们
Physically putting their hands on soldiers,
科尔尼
他们想办法靠近我们 置我们于死地
Able to get so close to us that they can kill my soldiers,
偷走了装备 还能逃之夭夭
steal the equipment, and still get away.
我的意思是
I mean...
真是亡命之徒
That's ballsy.
我们将在百威和库尔斯之间的
We'll be releasing with Wildcat one,
野猫山上开战
somewhere between Busch and Coors.
这次岩崩行动的行军
Moving in on rock avalanche
就像走在亚哈西纳
with going into areas like Yaka China
或是像站在塔丽莎的山顶一样
or up on the top of the Talisar.
先前我们都没有
Those are areas we haven't previously been,
被派遣到那里去过
you know, during the deployment.
北边的 跟着罗格尔中士走这
North goes that way toward Sergeant Rougle,
南边的 跟着我和排头走这里
south is this way towards me and the first sergeant.
中士 拉里·罗格尔
已经进去那里过的兄弟 告诉我们
To go in there not ever having laid eyes on the area,
那里面一片漆黑 什么也看不清
hearing the stories about guys who'd gone prior to us
黑雅
那地方他妈的
getting fucked up down, you know,
真不是人待的
in areas where they literally shouldn't have been in.
我们准备从科布斯降落点转移到伯克降落点
We're going to be moving out of HLZ Cubs into HLZ Polk.
在行动开始那刻 我们意识到会有意外
In rock avalanche we knew the expectation that we was going
让我们陷入困境
to get engaged going up there,
大家都知道这点
but we all knew that.
我们即将前往
In the location where we was actually going
塔♥利♥班♥ 西
执行任务的地方
to conducting this operation and stuff,
正是那些混♥蛋♥们的安全港
was where the bad guys, their safe haven was at.
他们不会主动袭击你
They wasn't coming to you.
但有时你不得不主动出击
Sometimes you had to go out there and reach out to them.
开启无线电 进入设置
Go into program, go into your radio configurations,
这里有辛嘎斯系统和基本系统两种选项
and then where it says Sincgars or basic,
单信道地面和机载无线电分系统
设置成ANDVT[窄带数字话音终端]
change that to ANDVT.
-你♥他♥妈♥先去 -婊♥子♥ 别动
- Coming after you, motherfucker. - Right here, bitch?
操 我来了
Let's do this, motherfucker! I'm coming back.
我来了 别急
I'm coming back, don't worry.
在这种任务之前 你紧张吗
Do you get nervous before something like this?
我会担心兄弟 也为自己捏把汗
I get nervous for the guys. I get nervous for myself.
那时 我就会给爸妈打电♥话♥
I mean, I just... I just called my mom and dad
出发之前 会试着跟老婆通话
and I'll try calling my wife before I take off,
只想对他们说一句 我爱你
just one last "I love you" to all of them.
对我们来说 最痛苦的事
And, you know, the guys, that's the hardest thing is like,
就是如果发生了意外
you know, if something happens to me,
我却无能为力
there's not much I can do about it or anything like that.
但是每当你目睹自己的兄弟受伤
But it takes a little bit out of you
或者牺牲的时候
every time you see one of your boys
自己的心放佛又被刀割了一般
get hurt or you lose one of them.
我们是个大家庭
It's really like a big family.
我们凌晨起飞 开始行动
We flew in the middle of the night.
但是直升机航行的时候 会发出声响
Guess what, they're not quiet helicopters that we fly.
敌人都被吵醒了
The enemy's awake now.
操♥你♥妈♥的美国人 大半夜的飞毛啊
What the fuck are the Americans doing flying over us right now?
那时大家一定都听到无线电了
So now everybody's on their radio's, I'm sure,
"那帮老美朝这边飞来了"
You know, "hey, the Americans are heading this way."
所以在着陆的时候 我们就被告知
So we got on the ground and we were already being told,
小心点 我们的行踪暴露了
电影精选列表