上来就朝我发射火箭弹
to fire an RPG directly at me.
我在想
Initial thought was, "wow, this is
这是我临死前看到的最后景象了
the last thing I'm going to see,"
因为那人离我太近了
Because the guy was so close.
炮弹飞过来 然后爆♥炸♥
and, you know, the round came in, exploded.
榴弹在我身边爆♥炸♥
Took shrapnel all throughout my body, but...
但爆♥炸♥过后 我庆幸到
kind of did... after the explosion, like,
我还在 我还活着
"I'm still here, I'm still alive,"
他们基本上
and then proceeded to basically
扫平了整座山
roll down the mountain into the bushes.
他们占领了各个据点
And they were all up in position,
我能听见他们聊天
I could hear them talking to each other.
在北边 我们还听见有人在喊医疗队
To our north we heard somebody yelling for a medic.
科特斯
我是第一个听到的
I was the first one that heard it.
我喊了身后的欧特中士
I yelled back to sergeant Hoyt,
向他请示 能否让我去打探下情况
telling him if I could go and see who who it was.
我跟着科特斯开始移♥动♥
Myself along with Cortez started moving...
开始寻找声音的来源处
We started bounding towards where we heard the guy yelling from.
当时并不知道是谁
We didn't know who it was.
我到了伤员身边 才发现是Vandenberge
I got to the wounded and found out it was Vandenberge.
我朝后面喊 范登伯特受伤了 快叫医疗队
I yelled back it was Vandenberge that was wounded, bring a medic.
他当时的情况很糟糕
He was just bleeding real bad.
他左半边身子浸满了深红的血液
His whole left side of his body was this real dark red color.
他一直在说 救救我 救救我
And all he kept on saying was, "hey, help me, guys. Help me."
浑身不停地颤抖
Just rocking back and forth.
他说 我失血过多 快救救我 我快死了
Saying "I'm bleeding out, you gotta save me. I'm dying."
类似这些话
Just stuff like that.
给他缠纱布 止血带
Started handing him gauze, tourniquet.
用纱布包裹了伤口
Just started packing the wound with gauze.
我的指甲都快掐进了他的胳膊
I had my finger knuckle-deep in his arm.
最后血止住了
Ended up stopping the bleeding.
我问他 敌人呢
I'm asking, "where are the guys at?
塔♥利♥班♥在哪 敌人在哪
Where's the Taliban at? Where's the enemy at?"
他说最后看见他们时 离他有六米远
Last time he saw them, they were 20 feet away.
我正准备给他静脉注射的时候
And just was I was going to give him an IV,
斯蒂克特中士和欧德医生来了
Sergeant Stichter and Doc Old got there
他们接手了之后的治疗
And carried on from there.
帕特森中士接管了以后
Sergeant Patterson and all them took over,
我把科特斯拽了出来
and I pushed out with Cortez.
我们没有犹豫 什么也没想
We didn't bound, we didn't do anything,
只是拼命往回跑
we just ran in a straight line
以最快的速度赶上赖斯
and got to Rice as quick as we can.
到了那 我才觉得 自己安全了
At that point I kind of realized, "hey, I'm stable."
已经过了十分钟 十五分钟了
you know, I been here ten, fifteen minutes.
我还能呼吸 没有休克
I'm still breathing, I'm not going into shock.
这样一遍遍的安慰自己
Kind of evaluating myself.
然后给他们下达命令
So basically just gave them orders to...
兄弟们该上路了
"hey, you need to maneuver your guys.
继续前进 越过山头
And push up and clear across that hilltop."
到了高处 我没看见一个人
As I went up, I didn't see anyone there.
我找了个地方坐下 做好警戒
I took a knee and set up security,
当我向右看去时
and when I turned to my right,
发现罗格尔中士躺在那里
I saw Sergeant Rougle just laying there.
我跑过去 看到罗格尔中士的尸体
I ran up and I saw Sergeant Rougle's body
他已没有任何生命迹象
and it didn't even click.
我将他留在了身后
I ran past him.
看见他那张几乎全毁的脸
I saw his face, how it was, kind of messed up.
我好想哭 但是忍♥住了
I wanted to cry, but didn't.
老实说 我真的吓坏了
I was shocked, honestly.
罗格尔中士就这么躺在那里
I was shocked because I saw Sergeant Rougle just laying there.
简直是 一片混乱
It was... it was chaos.
到最后
And when we finally had a second
我们有时间冷静下来
to stop and think,
我才意识到
that's when I realized that
我的一个好朋友就这么牺牲了
one of my good friends had gone, you know,
我开始打探赖斯和范登伯特中士的消息
And I started hearing about Sergeant Rice, Vandenberge.
那时我还不知道他们已经中枪了
I didn't even know that they had been hit at that point.
然后
And...
我想要...
I need a...
暂停一下 稍等一会
Yeah, time out. Hold on.
我想理清自己的思绪
I'm just trying to keep my train of thought.
准备好弹盒 准备好下一个
Have that box ready. Have the next goddamn box ready.
2251方位立即请求火力支援
Hey, I need immediate suppression on 2251.
敌人已经逼近高地了
They enemy's pushed up on the high ground...
我们他妈被抛弃了吗
We're not getting shit.
512255 如果有A-10S[对地支援机型]
512255, if we've got A-10S,
从东往西扫射 明白吗
I want gun runs from east to west coming in, okay?
那山已经被敌人占领了
The hill's been taken over by the enemy.
是那座吗
That hill right here?
野猫山
Wildcat's hill.
那我们从东边绕进去
All right, we're going to go around to the east and go around.
阿布多 他妈的快过来
Hey, Abdul! Get the fuck over here!
告诉兄弟们 我们向那狗♥日♥的♥山脊推进
Tell these guys we're pushing up on this fucking ridge.
他想让我们翻过这山头突袭那边
Hey, he wants us to go up over this hill and bum rush it.
还有我们的兄弟在那
There's fucking dudes right there.
如果那么做 必须先停...
If we do that, we're going to have to fucking lay down some...
我们得先暂停火力
we're going to have to lay down fire first.
-是的 但... -我们扛不住了
- Yeah, but we... - We can't get a hold of them.
我们不知道他们确切的位置
We don't know where they're at.
所以我们才必须暂停火力
That's why we have to lay down fire first.
看 他们从那边开的火
Look, they took fire from right over here.
谁倒下了
Hey, who's down?
联♥系♥上罗格尔中士他们了吗
We got Sergeant Rougle and them up?
什么
What?
他们在哪
Where they at?
趴下
Just keep down.
-趴下 -怎么
- Get down. - What?
-到底怎么了 -兄弟 冷静
- What's going on? - Just chill out, dude.
-冷静个毛啊 -那是谁
- Chill the fuck out out. - Who's over there?
天呐
Oh, my god.
闭嘴
Shut up.
动一下 兄弟
Move, man.
赖斯中士还活着吗
Is Sergeant Rice still alive?
-活着吗 -他能挺过来
- He's alive? - He's going to make it.
-我们无能为力了 -那其他兄弟呢
- There's nothing we could do. - Where's everybody else?
我们这还有兄弟
Hey, we've got friendlies here and
在那有你的六个兄弟
friendlies to your six, right there.
范登伯特还好吗
Vandenberge all right?
范登伯特现在很安全
Vandenberge's already... he's stable right now.
那不是罗格尔中士
That ain't Sergeant Rougle.
你在撒谎 是吗
You're lying, right, man?
我为什么要骗你
Why would I lie about something like that?
他在哪中枪的 我要过去看看
Where'd he get hit? I got to see.
别看他 是不是很糟糕
Don't look at him. Is it bad?
告诉我 伙计 告诉我
Tell me, dude. Tell me, dude.
太快了 太快了
It was quick. It was quick.
伙计 我们也无能为力
There was nothing we could do, bro!
那群混♥蛋♥在哪
Where the bad guys at?
罗密欧六区 坐标2-6
Battle six Romeo, this is two-six.
我已到达阵亡地点 完毕
I've pushed to the site of the KIA, break.
目前我们占据了山顶
Right now we have the hilltop.
和坐标位置一致
It's in the same vicinity as my last grid.
现在马上转移伤员
Right now we're going to move the wounded in action...
有两人受伤 返回老鹰登陆区
There's two of them... back to LZ Eagles.
当上尉科尔尼在登陆区告诉我
When captain Kearney told me up by the LZ
中士罗格尔被杀时
that Staff Sergeant Rougle was killed,
我的心都碎了
it was gut wrenching.
战士们的作战能力有高有低
You know, there's different levels to quality of fighters.
他是最棒的 没有比他更棒的了
He was one of the best, if not the best.
我想知道是什么东西在
电影精选列表