国家地理娱乐篇
国家地理频道
国家地理娱乐篇呈献
一部哨站影片作品
来自国家地理频道
调度前一星期
好吧 就是这么回事
All right, this is what's going on.
我 欧彼瑟 欧彼瑟
Me, O'bizzle... O'bizzle.
知道了 知道了 伙计 我才是解说员
I got it, I got it, man. I'm the narrator.
-欧彼瑟·弗希兹尔 -我 皮波兹和金姆
- O'bizzle Fo'shizzle. - Me, Peebs, and Kim.
金姆 来说点什么
Kim, you got something to say?
-有什么要说的吗 -金姆
- Yeah, you got something to say. - Kim?
你们都知道今晚会很疯狂
You all know tonight is going to going to be crazy.
胡安 "道克" 雷斯特雷波
疯你妹
Stupid crazy.
欧博恩 你的使命是什么
What's your sole mission, O'byrne?
伙计 让你失控
Man, to keep you out of hand.
你无法... 无法驯服野兽
You can't... you can't tame the beast.
皮波兹 告诉他们 我们怎么嗨
Peebs, tell them. How do we roll?
明白了 明白了
Got 'em. Got 'em.
下次收听时 我们还会继续享受生活
Tune in next time where we're going to be still loving life
时刻准备参战
and getting ready to go to war.
-什么 -好吧 宝贝
- What? - All right, baby.
战争 阿富汗 什么
War, Afghanistan, what?
再说一遍 宝贝 再说一遍
Say it again, baby, say it again.
-我甚至没有签护照 -宝贝
- I didn't even sign my passport. - Baby.
我甚至没有签护照
I didn't even sign my passport.
我们要去战场了 我们要去战场了
We're going to war. We're going to war.
我们要去战场了 我们要去战场了
We're going to war. We're going to war.
收到
Roger.
二零零七年五月 作战军团第二小组
开始了在阿富汗东部科伦加尔山谷
为期十五个月的部署
它被认为是美国♥军♥方最危险的一次部署
草 被击中了
Oh, we're fucking hit.
一个简易爆♥炸♥装置 完毕
This is an IED, over.
简易爆♥炸♥装置
IED.
继续前进 继续前进 继续
Keep going, keep going! Keep...
怎么回事
What was that?
-射击声 -八点钟位置
- Shots. - Eight o'clock.
-准备开火 -我们要做什么
- Get on that gun! - What are we doing?
瞄准目标 快
Aim for that draw! Right now!
那个方向
That way.
我们必须出去 快出去
We gotta get out. We gotta get out of here.
我们必须出去
We're getting out!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking motherfucker.
射击 八点钟方向 距离三百米
Shot, eight o'clock. 300 meters.
射击 八点钟方向 一百零二米处
Shot, eight o'clock. 102 meters.
你知道吗
You know what?
当我被告知要去科伦加尔山谷时
When they told me I was going to the Korengal Valley,
上尉 丹·科尔尼
我真的没有 我没有读任何
I really didn't, uh, I didn't read
关于它的东西 我不想知道
anything up on it. I didn't want to.
我想怀着一种客观的心态去那里
I wanted to go in there with an open mind.
上校告诉我 最初他们每天都会交火
The colonel told me initially they take fire every single day.
我想 上帝啊 你们怎么可能
I was like, god, how the hell do you take
每天都要和别人交火
fire every single day from somebody?
出去把那该死的敌人宰了不就完了
You got to go out there and go kill the damn enemy.
你知道的 停止恐惧
Quit being, you know, scared.
出去干掉他们
Go out there and get 'em.
然后上校和我想出了一个
And the colonel and I came up with, you know,
我们想那将是我们的作战计划
What we thought was going to be our campaign plan and that,
进驻两个月后我再修正一下
after two months of being there I would fix it
然后就能告别袭击不断的生活了
and that we wouldn't get shot at anymore.
电影由塞巴斯蒂安·蒋格和提姆·海泽瑞顿执导
雷斯特雷波
第一天 飞行伊始的时候
The very first day, I remember coming in,
一个飞行员之类的人说 喂
and one of the pilots and stuff, and they said, hey,
上士 拉莫塔·考德维尔
俯瞰你的左边 那是巴基斯坦
If you look over there to your left, uh, that's Pakistan.
我们都很...
You know, and we're like, you know,
我们都... 那就是巴基斯坦
we all, okay, that's Pakistan.
那里高山密布 海拔很高
And then they're all mountains, you know, high elevation.
并且随着海拔升高 气温也变得越来越低
And as you go in elevation, it starts to get a little bit colder.
然后我们进入了科伦加尔山谷区域
And then we go up into the Korengal Valley.
我记得从飞机小圆窗向外看去
I remember looking out the little bubble
中士 阿伦·黑雅
就像这样一样
windows on the side, kind of just like this,
因为当时我就坐在窗户旁
Because I was right next to the window.
而我能够想象到切努克人[北美印第安一族]
And I could see when the Chinook had
经历了怎样的艰辛才进驻了山谷
made a hard right turn into the valley.
我想... 真见鬼
I was like, holy shit.
我们还没准备好
We're not ready for this.
专员 米沙·潘博-贝尔金
我们在山岗上空盘旋了三十至四十五分钟
We flew around for about half- hour, 45 minutes above the top,
你只要往下看看
And you're just looking down there,
就会茫然无措 不知自己身在何处
and you're like, this is in the middle of nowhere right now.
你已远离了一切
You're away from everything.
说实话 刚进科伦加尔山谷的时候
Honestly, when I first got to the Korengal,
专员 米格尔·科特斯
我在想 这他妈是什么鬼地方
I was like, this is a shit hole.
当时心里就想 我要葬身于此了
My mindset was like, oh snap, I'm going to die here.
我记得走下飞机
I remember getting off the bird
专员 斯特林·琼斯
寻着山路 来到了驻军地
and walking up the hill to the hooch.
琼斯 你们快起来 别犯傻了
Hey, Jones, you guys standing up right there, you're wrong.
快点 伙计们 我们最好继续行进
Come on, guys, better get moving.
只剩下精疲力尽
And just sucking...
还会思索 我们这是在做什么
And thinking what are we doing?
夜幕降临
It started getting dark,
猴子开始嚎叫
and monkeys were howling,
当时我还以为是塔♥利♥班♥
and I thought they were Taliban.
我当时想 他们离得真♥他♥妈♥近啊
And I thought, holy shit they're close.
中士 布兰登·欧博恩
每个人都说... 你要去科伦加尔山谷呀
Everybody's like, oh, you're going to the Korengal?
然后他们为此深表遗憾 差不多都那样
And they feel sorry for you and everything like that.
我觉得 伙计 没那么糟糕吧
I'm like, dude, it can't be that bad, you know?
我到那后看见 人们焚烧着自己的粪便
I show up there and you're burning your own feces.
你要住在帐篷里
You know, you're living in a tent.
我简直就窝在一个沙坑里
I literally lived in a bunker, you know,
就这么高 我都直不起腰来
about that high, I couldn't even stand up in.
你一抬头
See bullet holes all rattled into the
就能看到防爆棚上满布的弹洞
hescos and when you look up, it's like,
我都不知道为什么要用防爆棚
I don't even know why I have hescos here
因为它们根本挡不住
Because they're not going to stop the bullets
从山上射下的子弹
that are coming down from the mountains.
我感觉自己...
So I felt like I was...
就像水缸里的鱼
I was like fish in a barrel.
他们即刻开始搜集情报
They're gathering intel right now,
主要是 关于怎么对付我们
basically, on how to deal with us,
因为他们还没... 当时根本没有关于
Because they haven't... there's no really research or intel
参谋军士 约书亚·麦道尔
如何对付我们的调查或情报
on how to treat us right now,
因为自从二次世界大战以及越南战争后
Because they haven't had to deal with people
他们就不必对付我们这种人了
like us since World War II and Vietnam,
你知道 对付一群
You know, dealing with guys that are
经历了十五个月部署的士兵
coming back from 15-month deployments
我们已经经历了数不清的战斗
with as much fighting, you know, as we went through.
科伦加尔哨站 "山岗"
沿着山脊向上走 速度
Hey, go on that ridgeline, fucking now!
收到 我位于第四观测站
Hey, Roger, I'm up here by OP Four.
正在观测 如果有必要 我们就会合
We're scanning and if we have to, we'll move into contact.
我 里格尔 托马斯都在这边
I got myself, Riegel, and Thomas over here.
收到 完毕
Roger, over.
我要找到这个杂种
Hey, I'm about to find this bastard,
然后干掉他 完毕
and I'm going to kill him, over.
好的 收到
Okay, Roger.
那来自1705 00方向
So it's coming from 1705 and 00.
立即开火 完毕
We should be firing on those here right now, break.
准备
Hang it!
-发射 -发射
- Fire! - Firing!
电影精选列表