Want to push him southeast up to 3-0, just southeast of that.
火力真猛 爽
Big firefight, great.
他妈的收拾子弹 但这很有趣
Fucking packing up rounds. That was fun,
伙计 真的很有趣
though, man, that was fun.
斯泰纳
没什么比这更爽了
You can't get a better high.
就像是海♥洛♥因♥
It's like crack, you know?
你能跳伞 蹦极 划艇
You can sky dive or bungee jump or do, you know, Kayak,
但是一旦被击中了 你就升♥天♥了
But once you've been shot at, you really can't come down.
没关系的 但不能高过它
There's nothing, you can't top that.
那你以后准备怎么回家呢
How are you going to go back to the civilian world then?
不知道
I have no idea.
你听见我踱步了吗
Hey, did you hear me go cyclic?
-我的枪管冒烟了 -能听见吗
- I had the barrel smoked! - Did you hear me?
第一批人都在搞毛啊 库兹
Yeah, what the fuck was that first batch about, Cuz?
你♥他♥妈♥脑残了吧
You was crazy as shit with that.
我刚把头抬起来 猜猜是谁
Hey, soon as I popped my head up, holy... Guess who.
看见你从楼梯上滑下来
And you just slid down the stairs.
-普通的游戏策划嘛 我就像是 -下来
- Common game planning. I was like... - Get down!
库伦加尔前哨基地
"山岗"
飞机飞过
The flight path over...
他是个出色的厨师
He's an excellent cook.
准确地说是库伦加尔最好的厨师
By far the best cook in the Korengal, definitely.
来趟雷斯特雷波吧
Came up to Restrepo one time.
给我们做新鲜的 现宰的牛肉
Cooked us fresh cow, same-day cow.
今天真开心
That was a good day.
琼尼赛斯 还要个烤架 是吧
Jonesie, you want another grill, man? You all right?
不 我可不想吃撑了去做♥爱♥
No, I don't like to fuck on a full stomach.
伙计 我们在录像呢
Dude, we're on TV.
过来动点真格的
Come in here for the real thing.
不要反抗 不要反抗
Don't fight it, don't fight it.
为什么他们不搞你了 伙计
Why don't they mess with you anymore, man?
我刚来这时还不是人见人欺
I was one of the first ones that got messed with to begin with.
看看他 多性感啊 看看那个家伙
Well, look at him, look how sexy he is. I mean, look at this guy.
他很英俊 要是在美国我非爆了他的菊不可
He's a beautiful man. I'd fuck him back in the states.
与山谷长者一周一次的商讨会
我们商量一下欧马和坎答雷之间的那条路
Let's talk about the road between Omar and Kandalay.
他们在讨论纳姆
我们在卡雷戈尔拘捕的那个家伙
什么样的人
What guy?
拘留的谁
Who did we detain?
他说你拘留了一个家伙
He says that you detain a guy.
哈吉瑟 哈吉瑟
Haji se, Haji se.
纳依姆被当地的另一个人
Naiim was dropped off
带下车了
by another local in Kalaygal
并告诉我们他是坏人
who told us that he was bad.
他在为撒迪库拉工作
And that he was working with Sadikula
在
in the...
他妈的撒迪库拉管什么啊 鲁迪 圣♥战♥者组织吗
What the fuck is Sadikula in charge of, Rudy, the mujahadeen?
对 他与圣♥战♥者共事
Yeah, he's working with the Muj.
并且 他还与圣♥战♥者组织合作
And, he was working with the mujahadeen.
刚开始就和你们说过
I told you guys from the very get go
如果有人说他们是坏人 就要调查调查
that if somebody says that they're bad, I have to investigate it.
他什么也不肯供出来 他不在监狱里
So now NDS is talking to him. He's not in jail.
他没被虐待
He's not being treated bad.
只是谈话和质问
He's being talked to and asked questions.
怎么处理犯人我想已经够明确了
I think we've been pretty upfront about how we handle people
就是谈话和质问
that we talk to and question.
已经很公平了
We've been pretty fair.
不像在吉姆·麦克奈特 抓住这些小子的地方
I'm not like Jim Mcknight where I take all these guys.
也没有把他们永远囚在阿富汗
And stick them in Bagram and they never come back.
他说你能来他们很开心 你做的很好
He says we are happy you're here, you're doing very well,
但是先前你侮辱过默♥罕♥默♥德♥·约瑟夫
but he's saying that you detained Mohammed Youssef before,
现在默♥罕♥默♥德♥·约瑟夫不回来了
now Mohammed Youssef didn't come back.
鲁迪 他妈的谁是默♥罕♥默♥德♥·约瑟夫
Rudy, who the fuck is Mohammed Youssef?
默♥罕♥默♥德♥·卡拉姆的儿子 砍工人脑袋的那个家伙
Mohammed Kalam's son, the guy that cut the worker's heads off.
因为我看到了他砍那些人脑袋的录像
That's because I saw the video where he cut their heads off.
我看见他做的一切
I saw him do it.
亲眼看到的
I saw him with my own two eyes.
知道吗 我他妈一点都不关心
You're not understanding that I don't fucking care.
我感到悲哀的是
And the thing that's sad to me is that
不管班长科尔尼去那多少次
as much as captain Kearney go down there.
组织多少次不同的协商委员会
And conduct different shuras.
告诉他们我们能帮上忙的事
And tell them about the positives
那些积极的事情
about what we can do to help them.
可貌似他们就是不开窍
It seemed like it didn't go anywhere.
知道吗 所有事情就像是
You know? It seemed like everything that he-
我们接近一步
We took one step forward
他们就后退两步
and it seemed like they took two steps backwards.
我们刚找到村里的三个长者
We've got three village elders just
他们想谈谈
come down and they want to talk.
帕特森
还不确定他们想谈什么
Not sure what they want to talk about yet.
好兆头
It's a good sign.
这在雷斯特雷波哨站还是头一次出现
It's the first time it's happened up here at op restrepo.
我们有人过去
We've had people come in...
长者来了说 他们之前
Elders come in and say before that they
曾想为我们提供一些信息
wanted to provide some information.
但再没出现找我们谈过
But never shown up to us, you know, come back and talk to us.
所以这是个好兆头
So this is a positive sign.
你听说过关于奶牛
Do you hear about the cow that...
-那个奶牛 -是啊 我们的士兵把它宰了
- The cow? - Yeah, the us soldiers kill it.
-他们宰了 -是啊
- They killed... - Yeah.
他们就是因为这来的
So they came because of that.
他们想了解关于奶牛的消息
They want to get information about the cow that...
他是奶牛的主人
He is the owner of cow.
好的 那头奶牛吗 宰他的原因是
All right, the cow? The reason why we killed it
因为它跑进了我们的铁丝网
because it ran into our constantine wire
在铁丝网里被刮伤了
and it was mangled inside the constantine wire,
所以我们就杀了它 免去它的痛苦
so we had to kill it to put it out of its misery.
就算我们把它救了出来 它也一无是处了
Because if we would have got it out, it would have been useless.
这就是杀它的原因
That's why we killed it.
他们对此有意见 是因为这是违法的
They are asking because it was illegal.
-违法的 -是的 违法的
- Illegal? - Yeah, illegal.
-杀掉它 -是的
- To kill it? - Yeah.
-那你想怎么办 -告诉他们
- What do you want to do? - Just tell them.
关于奶牛他们想让我们怎么办
What do they want us to do about the cow?
让我们赔偿还是
Do they want to be reimbursed somehow or...
他说取决于你们 如果你们想
He says that it is up to you, if you
赔钱的话...
want to pay money for that or...
一头奶牛多少钱啊
How much does a cow cost?
貌似是四五百美元吧
It's going to be like four or five hundred dollars,
也就是两万到两万五阿富汗尼 完毕
Which is going to be twenty, twenty five thousand afghani, over.
我们杀了那牛吗
Did we kill this cow?
被电线缠住了 差不多死了
Well, it was tangled up in a wire, pretty much dead.
324号♥把它杀了 完毕
324 ended up cutting it up. Over.
关于那个奶牛
We're not going to be able to give
我们不能赔钱
him money in exchange for his cow.
但我们能给他们大米 大豆 糖
But what we can give him is the rice, the beans, the sugar.
他们将得到的赔偿物的总量
Now, the ha that they will receive
你知道的 就是牛的重量
is going to be, you know, the weight of the cow.
牛有多重
Whatever the weight of the cow was
他们就能得到同等重量的大米 大豆和糖
will be the weight of return of ha as far as rice, beans, sugar.
-那样行吗 -他们想要钱
- Is that good? - They want money.
不会给他们钱的
We're not going to be able to give them the money.
如果来就是为了钱 那他一分也得不到
If that's all he came for, he's not going to get it.
626号♥汇报 雷斯特雷波岗上有20人
626 perstat, I have 20 at Restrepo,
山岗15人 第一哨站4人
15 at the kop, 4 at OP1,
4人离队
4 on leave,
6名应急队员 1名翻译
6 ana and one terp
来自雷斯特雷波的汇报 完毕
At Restrepo, break.
大声点 下面的人听不见 完毕
Talk louder, nobody can hear you down here, over.
626号♥汇报
626 perstat,
电影精选列表