那是个美好的童年 只是我被禁止玩玩具枪
It was a nice childhood. I just wasn't allowed to have toy guns
或者类似的东西 像别的男孩一样
or anything like that, like boys should have, I guess...
像小玩具枪 暴♥力♥游戏
Little toy guns or, like, violent video
暴♥力♥电影什么的都是被禁止的
games or watch any violent movies at all.
比如我曾有过一支海龟形状的玩具水枪
Like I had a toy squirt gun that was a turtle,
但被我父母收走了
and my parents took it away
因为它叫"水枪" 有个"枪"字在里面
Because it said "squirt gun"... it had "gun" on there.
前方70-221方位...
Right now priority 70-221...
部署的头几个月里
For the first few months of the deployment...
我们遭到猛烈攻击 他们从...
We'd get rocked hard. They'd hit us from...
从四面八方伏击我们
They'd ambush us at 360 degrees.
我当时在想 操
I remember thinking, you know, holy shit,
斯泰纳
难道整个国家的人都进入这个山谷了吗
Did everybody from the entire country come to this valley?
难道没其他人战斗了吗
Is nobody else fighting anymore?
难道每个混球都朝我们开火吗
Is every bad guy in my face?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfuckers.
在阿富汗整个国家
In the entire country of Afghanistan,
我们投入了
We dropped something
科尔尼
计划中接近百分之七十的火力
close to 70 percent of all the ordinance.
在那个特殊时期 投下的所有炸♥弹♥
All the bombs that were dropped at that particular time
都投在了科伦加尔山谷
were dropped in the Korengal Valley.
就像CNN说的 一天布♥什♥看到后
As CNN dubbed it one day when Bush saw it
说到 地球上最丑陋的地方就是
and said, you know, the ugliest place on earth...
科伦加尔山谷
the Korengal Valley.
但对于我的家人
But to my family,
在调配之前
I never really told them much
我都没向他们透漏太多
until about halfway into the deployment.
维莫托死的时候我没有告诉他们
I didn't tell them when Vimoto died.
帕迪拉中士失去一条胳膊的时候我也没说
I didn't tell them when Sergeant Padilla lost his arm.
皮斯克中弹的时候我没有说
I didn't tell them when Pisec got shot.
雷斯特雷波被杀的时候我也没说
I didn't tell them when Restrepo got killed.
而且雷斯特雷波被杀的时
And then when Restrepo got killed was
刚好快到我妈妈生日了
a few days before my mom's birthday also.
所以我必须 必须忍♥住
So I had to... I had to suck it up
在我给我妈妈打生日电♥话♥的时候
when I called my mom on her birthday
表现得像是一切都很好 说
And act like everything was okay and say "hey,
妈妈 生日快乐 你知道
mom, happy birthday," you know,
就像 我在这里很好 一切顺利
Like, "yeah, I am doing really good out here, everything's fine."
道克·雷斯特雷波之死两个月后
第二小组深入山谷
建立了一个新哨站
并以他们死去战友雷斯特雷波的名字命名
当我们进入了雷斯特雷波哨站后
The change came
情况发生了变化
when we in OP Restrepo.
半夜十分
In the middle of the night we put
我们在一个敌军指挥所旧址
up a firebase on top of the place
搭建起一套火力防护系统
that they had used as their enemy kinetic,
在过去十五个月中
you know, point of attack,
那一直是他们的火力点 或者说攻击根据地
or of origin of their attack, for the last 15 months.
我们扛着铲子凿子
We walked up the spur
爬上山坡
with shovels and picks.
我们干了一整夜
We worked all though the night just to
为了挖建一个半圆掩体
make a small semicircle to chill in.
我们每人轮流睡了约两个小时 然后接着干
We slept for maybe a couple hours each, started doing it again.
那天我们有五到七次交火
That day we got in five, seven firefights.
大家都还好吗
Everybody good?
-是的 我们要... -是的
- Yeah, we're gonna... - Yeah!
我们一开挖 他们就会射击
We'd dig. They'd shoot at us.
一看到我们在挖建新据点 他们就射击
They'd see us digging, building this new place. They'd shoot.
我们就会反击
We'd shoot back.
稍有缓和 我们就继续挖
Once it lulled down, we started digging again.
当战士们建立了那个基地
When the boys built that base,
塔♥利♥班♥ 或者山谷里的阿富汗武装
The Taliban, or the AAF forces in the valley,
他们都震惊了
they were completely in shock.
这就像对他们竖起了中指
It was like a middle finger sticking out.
他们也意识到 如果无法摧毁
And they realized once they could not knock
雷斯特雷波哨站 我们就占了上风
off OP Restrepo, we had the upper hand.
他们开始恐慌
They started becoming afraid.
吃子弹吧 穆♥斯♥林♥傻♥逼♥
Eat some, Turban head!
向右下方射击 村子右下方
Hey, hit the bottom right. Hit the bottom right of the village.
尝尝这个
Get this!
右下方 右一点
Bottom right. Go right more.
索罗 都怪你 全射空了
Hey, Solo, that's you. I'm not shooting over everybody.
-走 走 -他在山谷深处
- Let's go, let's go! - He's down in the draw!
-他在山谷里 -山谷深处
- He's down in the draw. - Down in the draw.
多近
How close?
布诺 把通讯器戴上
Buno, get your coms up.
检查自动武器以及203发射器是否在身上
Make sure you got fucking saw and a 203 with you.
你带领威尔逊和科特斯
You're taking Wilson, Cortez.
科特斯
Cortez.
不要担心 我会
Don't worry, I'll...
不用担心 我觉得
Don't worry. There's very few that I
一定能成功的
just straight up hope don't make it.
在这里一两个月了 这里仍然
A month or two into it, it was still a
是糟糕的地方 我们也灰头土脸
shitty place. We were covered in dirt,
不停地挖 不断地交火
digging all the time, getting in firefights,
一天要交火四五次
like four or five firefights a day.
所以我们 我们中的大多数真的觉得
And so we... The majority of us really didn't
它不该称为雷斯特雷波哨站
feel like it should be called OP Restrepo.
它就是地狱 它...
It was just a shitty place. It was just...
一点都不配雷斯特雷波这个名字
It just didn't resemble the type of person that he was.
专员 安吉尔·托瓦斯
拨奏我的音符
Scuffing up my notes.
感觉比永远更漫长
Feels like longer than forever, yeah
家就是到不了的远方
My home is now a distant land
若能许愿 我希望能回到
If I had one wish, I wish I could be
海洋中的那个巨石上
back on that rock in the middle of the sea
内心在召唤 回到那拥有蓝天
My heart is calling me to the islands
和热带微风的岛屿
Blue skies and tropical breeze
我想回家
I want to go back home
畅游于和平的海洋
Swim in the pacific sea
你可带走男儿
You can take the boy from the island
但带不走心中的岛屿
But not the island from the boy
内心存有岛屿
The island stays in your heart
铭记温暖的家
I'll never forget where I'm from
不 铭记
Oh, no, I'll never forget
温暖的家
Where I'm from
库伦加尔前哨基地
"山岗"
长官 还好吗 很高兴再见到您
Sir. How you doing, sir? Good to see you again.
很高兴再见到您
Good seeing you again.
欢迎来到山谷 这就领您过去 长官
Welcome to the kop. I'd like to take you up over there, sir,
也许能让您一览无余
Maybe just try to give you the once over the world here.
这就是库伦加尔南部
This is the Southern Korengal.
科尔尼
这里 我想可以叫它多事之地
This is, I guess you could call it, this is the war zone.
战事都发生在这
This is where it's all happening.
这就是大多数库伦加尔人♥民♥
This is where the majority of the
生活的地方
population of the Korengal lives
也许占战斗地区的90%
And probably about 90% of the fighting.
如果你从这向南俯瞰
If you look just to the south here to
正好看到的第三个支脉
that third spur that you see down there,
叫做霍科山 就像是
Which is called Honcho Hill, that is like
敌人 可以说是
the enemy... I guess you could say...
我们前进的极限了
limit of advance for us.
无法再往南前进了
Like, we can't go any further south than that.
-你叫它什么 霍科 -霍科山
- What do you call it... Honcho? - Honcho Hill.
-霍科山 -你沿着那个支脉
- Honcho Hill. - You follow that spur,
一路爬到这里 军士长
And you go all the way up here, sergeant major,
-你也许会看到 -那末端
- And you might be able to see that... - The tip of the...
哨站上方 看到那些蜂屋之类的东西
That top of the OP. You can see all the bee huts and stuff.
那是雷斯特雷波哨站
That's OP Restrepo.
其南边就是敌人的避难所了
Everything south of that is the enemy sanctuary.
电影精选列表