科伦加尔哨站位于6-3区域
The Korengal Outpost is at the 6-3 gridline,
而在6-2区域
and then the 6-2 gridline...
乱党貌似已在沙漠中的这个位置
The insurgency has, like, drawn this
想好了一条假象的逃脱线路
imaginary line in the sand there,
每次这些混♥蛋♥出了凤♥凰♥站的火力范围
And every time the guys come out of firebase phoenix
都会穿过6-2区域
and they cross the 6-2 gridline,
真的 每次他们穿越6-2区域后
I mean, like, no shit, every time they cross
就会得到支援
the 6-2 gridline, they get in contact.
所以我想要扩大安全区域
So I want to extend the security bubble,
因为无论在哪驻扎军队
because wherever I can place troops
无论为何处提供安全保障
and wherever I can provide security
都能对当地的民众
is where I'm going to be able to
产生积极的影响
have an influence on the populace.
困难在于
The hard part is,
他们由于血缘联♥系♥和宗教信仰
is that they're so deeply rooted down here
深深扎根与此
because of family ties and because of religious ideals
而想让这些人驱逐叛乱分子
that getting these people to push out the insurgency
相当于让他们与亲人决裂
and basically push out their family
这绝非易事
members is going to be the hard part.
现在路在科伦加尔哨站处到了尽头
Right now the road ends at the Korengal Outpost,
而这也是塔♥利♥班♥的起点
And where the road ends is where the Taliban begins.
我们得到消息
We've been getting reports that they've
他们已经监视了我们一整天
been watching us throughout the day,
所以我想交火可能在所难免
So the contact right now I'd say is likely or imminent.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
向东南方前进 就是这条路
Move southeast. It's this way.
想喝杯茶吗
Do you want chai?
今晚我们没有时间坐下来喝茶了
We don't have time to sit down and have chai tonight.
我只是想过来
I just wanted to come in and talk
和你简短地讨论一下工程问题
to you briefly about the project.
你们到底能出多少人
How many people are you actually
来修建工程
going to use to build the project?
怎么了
What's up?
你看到最后那幢房♥子了吗 它的右边
You see that last house, to the right of it?
大约在右边十五到二十米处的褐色灌木丛
Brownish fucking bush about fucking 15, 20 meters to the right?
怎么
Yeah?
有人在那个角落晃了一下
Someone turned around that corner,
瞄了我们一眼 就闪人了
saw us and went right back around, dude.
我们要在夜晚行进
We're going to be moving in darkness.
你将是我们的向导 所以
You're going to be lead, so...
如果你需要 我们可以现在就出发
we could move now if you need to.
好吧 分散开
Okay, spread out.
我冲上去
I'm pushing up here.
这边发现一个探子
Whoa, a tracer came right by here!
火力来了 他们正朝这边射击
There's fire coming. They're shooting.
那边
Over there!
哪里 哪里 告诉我 伙计 告诉我
Where? Over where? Tell me, sir, tell me.
金姆
Kim!
我失去的第一个战友是维莫托
The first friend I lost was Vimoto,
潘博
那是在部署的开始阶段
and that was right at the beginning
交火很激烈
of the deployment. That hit hard.
而一个月之后 我又失去了雷斯特雷波
And then a month after that, I lost Restrepo.
雷斯特雷波被杀的那天
The day that restrepo got killed,
我们在与一支部队会合时中了埋伏
It came across the net that we had troops in contact.
后来他们通知我们 说我们有一人阵亡
Then they called back in and said that we have a casualty.
甘德维尔
替我掩护 科特斯
I need you to give me fire, Cortez.
我们不知道是谁
We didn't know who it was, because nobody
因为无线电里没人说
was saying anything over the radio.
科特斯
当你听到有人中弹
When you hear someone's hit,
麦道尔
你的第一反应就是 妈的 该死
your first reaction is just like, fuck, like, no.
然后你满脑子都会想着
And then you start going through your head
那些你所熟悉的人
all the people that you know out there
并想排除是自己朋友以及
and wanting to eliminate your friends and
与你最亲近的人的可能性
the people that were closest to you...
不要是他 不要是他 不要是他
You know, not this guy. Not this guy. Not this guy.
你的心会猛地一沉
You know, your heart just sank.
专员 凯尔·斯泰纳
你会觉得 操
You were like, fuck.
竟然是道克·雷斯特雷波
I mean, it was Doc Restrepo.
一等兵
胡安 "道克" 雷斯特雷波
他颈部中了两枪
He was shot in the neck twice...
但他很镇定 那使我们稍感安慰
But he was stable, so that was a relief for us.
我们说 没事 他会没事的
We say, okay, he's going to be okay,
因为我们检查了
because we looked at him.
当他被抬上飞机的时候 还有呼吸
When he gets on the aircraft, he's still breathing.
但是他 被射中了颈部大动脉
But he, it hit his, um, artery in his neck,
失血过多
and he bled out.
他在直升飞机上失血而死 就在去急救室的路上
He bled out on the helicopter ride to the emergency room
一旦中枪 你就会被送去那里
where they take you when you get shot.
-现在这是一个非常危险的区域 -知道
- This is the big danger area right now. - Okay.
因为如果我们在这 他们开火的话
Because if we're here and they start opening up on us...
你们会进退两难
you're in between.
但是如果我们能够安全到达
But if we clear down, you guys could
你们便能以我们分队为鉴
use my weapons squad as an indicator for where they are,
那也就是你的射击安全角 伙计
and that's your right limit of fire, man.
朝山上扫射
Shoot anything up the mountain.
只要我们没有到达那里
I would say since we haven't been down here
就不知道那里情况到底如何
and we don't know what's in here,
我要做最坏的打算
I'm going to fucking assume the worst,
因为那里接近卡雷戈尔
because it's near Kalaygal,
而他们已经加强了那的据点
And that they have fortified fighting positions throughout here.
好吧
Okay.
我们在科伦加尔做什么
What were we doing in the Korengal?
我们在科伦加尔的目标... 他们有一条道路
Our purpose in the Korengal... they had a road,
也就是说这条路贯穿科伦加尔
And the intent was this road to go through
通向裘卡山谷
the Korengal and go out to Chowkay Valley.
为了能够联♥系♥上当地人
To be able to connect the locals
找出一条
where they can have an easy route
通往佩赫溪谷的捷径
up towards the Pech River Valley.
我们需在那作业
And our job there was to try to sustain
保证人员的安全
the security for the personnel,
使他们能够建起这条路
to allow them to build that road.
五到十年之后
You know, five, ten years from now,
科伦加尔山谷将会拥有
The Korengal Valley is going to have a
维克里·舒拉与山谷里的长老
一条横穿它的公路 一旦铺建
road going through it. That's paved.
我们就可以赚更多的钱 让你们更富有
And we can make more money, make you guys richer,
让你们更强大 而我需要的就是
Make you guys more powerful. What I need though,
我需要你们与政♥府♥合作
Is I need you to join with the government,
给我们提供安全保障
you know, provide us with that security
或者是帮助我们给你们提供这种安全保障
or help us provide you guys with that security.
而我会让这整个区域拥有财富 工程
And I'll flood this whole place with money and with projects
以及医疗保障 等等一切
And with healthcare and with everything.
你们要消灭敌人 这没有问题
但是我们关心的是你们会
射杀这里的普通居民
记得上个星期我说过
Remember last week when we said that
之前麦克奈特上尉在这时
everything that happened in the past
发生的事情吗 我们有点...
when captain McKnight was here... We're kind of,
这样说吧 一笔勾销
like, wiping the slate clean.
科尔尼上尉有一个新的蓝图
Captain Kearney's got a new slate.
我们先不说这个 我们先处理
Let's put it behind, and let's get
要做的事情
on with what we've got to do now.
在俄勒冈州长大
Growing up in Oregon, I wasn't allowed
差不多十三岁时 家长才允许我吃糖
to have sugar 'til I was, like, 13,
潘博
因为我的妈妈是一个可恶的嬉皮士
Because my mom was a fucking hippie.
而她总是让我们做一些 像是
And she's always have us doing, like,
嬉皮士小孩做的事情 我猜
little hippie children things, I guess...
像是 自♥制♥造纸 或者画一些东西
Making, like, homemade paper or painting
或像是 在大自然漫步
something or going, like, on nature walks.
电影精选列表