-是的 军士 -但我们却要走了
- Roger, sergeant. - But we're leaving instead.
上帝就喜欢捉弄我们的感情
God's going to fuck with our emotions
然后在我们幸灾乐祸的时候灭了我们
and kill us on the bird out.
我再也不用回来了 不回来了
I'm never coming back, never coming back.
该走了
It's time to go.
好重啊
That's heavy.
再见了 雷斯特雷波哨站
Goodbye, OP Restrepo.
我再也不会回来了
I'm never going to have to be here again.
不是因为我在这过的不开心
Not that I didn't enjoy my time here,
而是命运所至
but it's time to move on.
-太棒了 -再见了
- Yes! - See you later.
回家让我们精神亢奋
The high point for us was going home.
要离开这了
Getting out of there.
要回家了 不是开玩笑 板上钉钉
Going home, seriously. No doubt about it.
每个士兵的脸上都写着"要回家了"
Each one of my soldiers' face, you can tell, going home.
我们完成了任务
We done our job.
我们完成了使命
We did what we were supposed to have been doing
现在我们要走了
And we out of here.
在库伦加尔 我们得到了什么
The Korengal, as far as... what did we we achieve?
雷斯特雷波将一直留在我的心中
I'm always going to think about Restrepo.
建立雷斯特雷波哨站
Building Restrepo was the single most important event
是为库伦加尔做的最重要的一件事
for the Korengal.
还有
And how...
这些家伙是怎么做到的
how the boys did it.
不停地战斗
Fighting.
交火完 又转身继续建造工作
And then turning around and going back to working.
当我们看到新闻时 感到无比自豪
It makes us proud when we see the news...
他们保留了雷斯特雷波这个名字
They still call it Restrepo...
像你知道的那样
Knowing that, you know,
我们把它漆在墙上 全为了雷斯特雷波
We painted it on the walls, this is for Doc Restrepo.
在哨站建好一段时间后
The name fit the place after a while,
当它不在被硝烟弥漫
after it became built up,
雷斯特雷波的名字将流传下去
after it became a better place.
当我听到雷斯特雷波这名字
But when I hear Restrepo,
我仍然会想起那个人
I still think of the person.
你无法... 无法驯服野兽
You can't... you can't tame the beast.
知道吗
You know?
拍下来
Got him.
拍到了 拍到了
Yeah, he got him. He got him.
拍到他了
He did get him.
莱克斯 今晚有什么安排吗
Hey, Lex, what's going on tonight?
慢慢告诉我们 慢慢说
Just tell us. Break it down, break it down.
我想
All I want to do
找一个小斑马
is find a miniature zebra,
套上只小马鞍 骑在上面
put a little tiny saddle on it and ride it.
酒吧可没有斑马
There ain't no zebras on the pub crawl.
不是那种... 是小斑马
I didn't... miniature zebras.
是我扯淡 上哪找小斑马啊 操
My bad, there are miniature zebras. What the fuck?
说再见吧 再见了
Let's say goodbye, let's say goodbye.
下次收听时
Hey, tune in next time where we're
我们依然会醉得不省人事
going to be still drunk as fuck.
跟坏小子们说晚安
Saying goodnight to the bad guy, man.
同一时间 同一调调
The same time, the same dope rhyme,
因为我们还要继续享受生活
Because we're going to be still loving life
时刻准备参战
and getting ready to go to war.
2010年4月 美军撤离了库伦加尔山谷
将近50名美国士兵在那的战斗中 献出了生命
怎么拼
Here or hea?
H-e-a Hea
H-e-a. Hea.
欧博恩到此一游
"O'Byrne wuz hea."
我们就是这么嗨的
That's how we roll.
电影精选列表