We will now proceed to final arguments
审判长
Presiding Chairman...
我是沈玉玲的助手 我有新的证据要提供
可以吗
给你
For you.
你的律师很有说服力
Your lawyer is very persuasive.
审判长 我想再请一名证人
Presiding Chairman,I wish to call an additional witness.
这事从无先例
This has no precedent.
我已经做过裁决
I have already ruled.
数十亿美元的卫星任务
...multibillion-dollar satellite undertaking.
审判长
Presiding Chairman,
我向法庭道歉
I apologize to the court.
我请求法庭准许再请一名证人
I request the court's permission to call an additional witness.
我已经做过裁决
I have already ruled.
这个外国人是在嘲弄人♥民♥法♥院♥
The foreigner is making a mockery of the People's Court.
审判长 我恳求你
Presiding Chairman,I implore you!
我知道我已经试过法庭的耐心了
I recognize that I have tried the court's patience.
我向你保证不再发生这种事了
I promise you it will not happen again.
这个证人对本案的诉讼程序
This witness is in a position to have unique knowledge
有独特的了解
of the proceedings of this case.
如果不传唤他
Not to call him
就会使整个案件的程序受到质疑
would call into question the proceedings of this case altogether.
拜托
Please.
审判长 请再给我一个证人
Presiding Chairman,please,just one more witness.
请求被拒绝
Request denied.
审判长
Presiding Chairman,
检察院长准许传唤另一名证人
the Procurator General has given his permission to call another witness.
审判长 我想传唤部长
Presiding Chairman,I would like to call Minister...
审判长 我想传唤林丹
Presiding Chairman,I would like to call Lin Dan.
传这个证人没有根据的
There is no foundation for this witness.
林丹 到证人席上
Lin Dan,please take the witness stand.
你利用了我给你的刑法
You made use of the criminal code I gave you.
说英语 我知道你能
Speak English. I know you can.
祝贺你最近被任命为霍夫科电♥信♥公♥司♥
Congratulations on your recent appointment
与中国政♥府♥的合资企业的
as principal Chinese programming partner
主要中方项目合作伙伴
for HoffCo Telekomm's joint venture with the Chinese government.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好的机会
Wonderful opportunity.
对
Yes.
准确地说
Would it be accurate to say
我自己的公♥司♥麦克安德鲁斯通信公♥司♥
that my own company,McAndrews Communications
是最近签订合同的霍夫科电♥信♥公♥司♥
was HoffCo Telekomm's principal competitor
主要竞争对手吗
for that recently awarded contract?
我想是的
I suppose so.
你想是的 很好
You suppose so. Okay.
我可否确切的说 你没有从麦克安德鲁斯
Would it also be accurate to say that you had no guarantee
那里得到同等回报的保证吗
of an equivalent payoff from McAndrews?
审判长 “回报”具有负面的内涵
Presiding Chairman,"Payoff" has negative connotation.
我换个说法 林丹
Let me rephrase. Lin Dan
麦克安德鲁斯没有为您提供相应职位
McAndrews Communications did not offer you an equivalent position.
这一点还没有讨论
That had not been discussed.
这和洪玲的谋杀案无关
This has nothing to do with Hong Ling's murder.
这一切都和洪玲的谋杀案有关
It has everything to do with Hong Ling's murder.
你会说我的起诉导致了
Would you say my indictment
麦安德鲁斯通讯公♥司♥失去了那笔交易吗
was responsible for McAndrews Communications losing that deal?
法庭怎么可以这样做
Why does the court permit this?
你利用她 还牺牲她
You used her. And you sacrificed her.
破坏你父亲和麦克安德鲁斯的交易
To sabotage the deal your father was completing with McAndrews.
他和他有长♥期♥的私人关系
With whom he had a long personal relationship.
它可能会让你受到冷遇
It could've left you in the cold.
这些不是问题
These are not questions.
但这是
But this is.
你和洪玲是什么关系
What was the nature of your relationship with Hong Ling?
我和洪玲没有关系
I had no relationship with Hong Ling.
完全没有
None at all?
你想重新考虑一下这个说法吗
Would you like to reconsider that statement?
我认识她 我认识她的家人 但没有关系
I knew her,I knew of her family,but there was no relationship.
没有关系 你怎么解释这个
No relationship. How do you explain this?
这是洪玲的项链
This is Hong Ling's locket.
她在被谋杀当晚戴着它 它刚刚出现
She wore it the night of the murder. It just turned up.
里面有洪将军的照片
Inside is a picture of General Hong.
在最里面
Inside of that,
有一张迷人的照片
there is a charming photograph
洪玲和 你
of Hong Ling and...you.
被告摩尔 让我看看这个证据
Accused Moore,let me see this evidence.
请让人♥民♥陪审员一起看下
Please share that with the People's Assessors.
他们现在似乎更感兴趣了
They seem a little more interested now.
还有 马检察官 你怎么没笑
Also,Procurator Ma. You're not smiling so much.
为什么你和洪玲的照片会放在她的项链里
Why would there be a photograph of you and Hong Ling inside her locket?
没有关系
There was no relationship.
我认识她就像很多男人一样
I knew her the way many men knew her.
跟你跟她认识一样
The way you knew her.
但真的认识她吗
But you did know her?
回答我 我早就认识她了
Answer me. I knew her a long time ago.
我没有和她说过话
I had not talked to her
因为我不记得什么时候了
since I can't remember when.
不记得什么时候了
Can't remember when?
审判长 请出示电♥话♥记录作为证据好吗
Will you enter the phone records into evidence,please?
在洪玲被杀的那晚
On the night Hong Ling was killed
从这个号♥码打了三个电♥话♥
three calls were made from this number
其中两个被接听
and two calls were received.
检方抗♥议♥
Objection!
接听的第一个电♥话♥是当晚早些时候洪玲打来的
The first call received was from Hong Ling early that night.
后来 大约凌晨2点
Then later,around 2:00 a.m.,
有人打电♥话♥给宦明路
a call was made for a number registered to Huan Minglu.
你搞砸了
You're out of order.
凌晨3点10分 第二个电♥话♥打到了一个登记在洪玲名下的号♥码
At 3:10 a.m.,the second call made was to a number registered
这些电♥话♥号♥码是什么
to Hong Ling. What do these telephone numbers...
早上5点41分 显然是接到了宦明路的电♥话♥
At 5:41 a.m.,a call was apparently received from Huan Minglu.
早上5点46分
At 5:46 a.m.,
从这个号♥码给警♥察♥总部打了两分钟的电♥话♥
a two-minute call was made from this number to police headquarters.
审判长 这是捣乱 我要求你退庭
Presiding Chairman,this is chaos. I will have you removed.
林丹 你有手♥机♥吗 -有还是没有
Do you own a cellular telephone? -Yes or no?
我有
I do.
你那部手♥机♥的号♥码是多少
And you give the number of that phone?
我不是秘书 我很少给自己打电♥话♥ 所以我需要看一下
I am not a secretary,I rarely call myself,so I would need to check it.
你的手♥机♥号♥码是不是517857
Is the number of your cell phone 517857?
不 不是
No,it is not.
你确定
You are quite surer?
即使你很少给自己打电♥话♥
You're quite sure,even though you rarely call yourself?
是的 我确定
Yes,I am quite sure.
你知道517857是谁的电♥话♥吗
Who do you think has that number? 517857?
林寿部长 电♥话♥号♥码是你的吗
Is the telephone number yours,Minister Lin Shou?
是我的电♥话♥号♥码
It is my number.
爸 你别说
Don't,Father.
别说 别说实话
Don't what? I'm not afraid.
你怕什么
Why are you afraid?
你用你父亲的电♥话♥
You used your father's phone
因为你知道官员的电♥话♥记录可以免查
'cause you knew the records of an official can be withheld.
洪玲本该陷害我的
Hong Ling was supposed to set me up.
她不知为何改了主意
Whatever it was,she changed her mind.
然后有人进去用氯仿给我下药
Then someone got in there and drugged me with chloroform.
是不是这样
Isn't that what happened?
是 宦明路吗
Was it Huan Minglu?
这种猜测是不正常的
Such speculation is out of order.
她反抗了
She resisted!
她最后死了
She ended up dead!
他杀了她 不是吗
He killed her,didn't he?
她被杀 我被陷害了
She got killed,and I got set up!
我当时不在场 问他
I wasn't there. Ask him.
大官
他刚才说什么
What did he just say?
电影精选列表