我小时候,会来这个公园玩
When I was a child,I would come to this park and play.
奶奶告诉我,这些竹子为什么会在这儿
My grandmother told me why the bamboo is here.
她说:“它在等风摸它”
She said,"It is waiting for the wind to touch it.
竹子充满了感情
It is filled with emotion.
听这个声音就能感觉到它们
Listen to the sound and you can feel that.
那个叼着烟卷的家伙姓刘,他决定买♥♥什么
The guy with the cigarette's the man. Liu is his name. He decides what to buy.
我们怎么办
So how are we doing?
他们的电视节目遇到了问题
They got problems with the TV package.
所以我们就赶快飞来了
That's why we flew in on such short notice.
他们似乎玩得很开心
They seem to be enjoying themselves.
竞争对手是谁 德国人来了吗
So who's the competition? Germans already been here?
赫夫曼昨天到了,真准时
Hoffmann came in yesterday. Aha! Right on time.
演出开始
Show time.
导演对你的节目 很关心
The director has real concerns about your programming package.
他说你的节目带有色情、暴♥力♥和迷信
He says your programs are pornographic,violent and superstitious.
的确 是这么回事
As of course,they are.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我们提出一个建议 希望您对此发表意见
We've made a recommendation and would like you to comment.
中国人♥民♥的伟大领袖毛主席曾经说过
Your great Chairman Mao once said...
我的发音不好
Excuse this pronunciation. I'm sorry.
“洋为中用”
Use the West for Chinese purposes.
“洋为中用”
Use the West for Chinese purposes.
是真的吗 还是我弄错了
Is that true? Or am I mistaken?
如果我们的节目告诉你们
If our programming teaches your people
美国的社会不是完美的 经常有暴♥力♥和色情
that America is imperfect,often violent and prurient,
这难道不会阻碍对西方价值观的追求吗
wouldn't that tend to discourage the pursuit of Western values?
摩尔先生说的有道理啊 我看我们回去再研究研究吧
删除一些内容 也许我们就能达成共识
With some deletions,perhaps we can come to an understanding.
我们再研究研究吧
Let us talk among ourselves.
谢谢
Thank you!
戴维 干得好 杰克
David. Nice work,Jack.
他们直接买♥♥下了整个节目
They're buying the package outright.
太好了《米纳斯:脱线家族》
Great. Minus The Brady Bunch.
这违背了党的独生子女政策
Which deviates from party mandate. One child per family.
麦克安德鲁斯先生 欢迎
Mr. McAndrews,welcome.
林丹
Dan.
你好 杰克 -你好
Hello,Jack. -Hi.
让您久等 父亲感到万分抱歉
My father offers a thousand apologies if he kept you waiting.
请进
Please.
大卫·麦克安德鲁,欢迎
David McAndrews,welcome.
杰克·摩尔先生
Mr. Jack Moore.
林先生 摩尔先生
Mr. Lin. Mr. Moore.
好好好好 请坐请坐
Hello,hello,sitdown please.
请进 -谢谢
Please come in. Thank you.
大卫是老朋友 他是我遇到的第一个西方商人
David is an old friend. He is the first Western businessman I met
在我被任命为广播电影电视部部长之后
after my appointment to the Ministry of Radio,Film and Television.
他使我相信并非所有外国人都有个性
He was the one who convinced me that not all foreigners have horns.
只是 我今天在北♥京♥遇到了格哈特·霍夫曼
Only some. I ran into Gerhardt Hoffmann in Beijing today.
对 霍夫曼先生,霍夫科电♥信♥公♥司♥
Yes. Mr. Hoffmann. HoffCo Telekomm.
他表现出极大的热情
He gives the appearance of tremendous enthusiasm.
我儿子告诉我你很巧妙地化解了我们顽固的审查
My son told me how skillfully you softened our very stubborn censor.
是的 我们达成了共识
Yes,we reached a meeting of minds.
我的政♥府♥里有些人
There are those in my government
他们想要严格限制西方娱乐的传播
who wish to severely limit the flow of Western entertainment.
有些人不耐烦
And there are those who are impatient,
他们希望打开国门
who wish the floodgates released.
譬如我的儿子
Like my son.
但一定需要快乐的媒体 我们必须保持平衡
But there must be a happy medium. We must proceed with balance.
§ 年轻人,没必要沮丧 §
Young man,there's no need to feel down
§ 我说,年轻人,从地上爬起来 §
I said,young man,pick yourself off the ground
§ 我说,年轻人,因为你在一个新的城镇 §
I said,young man,'cause you're in a new town
这是你想象中的中国吗 杰克
Is this how you imagined China?
年轻人,有个地方你可以去
Young man,there's a place you can go
§ 我说,年轻人 §
I said,young man
§ 当你缺钱的时候 §
When you're short on your dough
§你可以呆在那里,我相信你会找到 §
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find
§ 很多享受美好时光的很多方法 §
Many ways to have a good time
§ 待在Y-M-C-A很有趣 §
It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A
§ 他们有你需要享受的一切 §
They have everything that you need to enjoy
§ 你可以和所有的男孩一起玩 §
You can hang out with all the boys
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
这样好吗 很棒吗 再来一次 宝贝
Is it good? Is it great? Let's do it one more time,baby!
那么 这就是你父亲所说的保持平衡吗
So is this what your father would construe as "proceeding with balance"?
我父亲有能力让事情发生 但他很少使用它
My father has the power to make things happen,but he rarely uses it.
他将代表麦克·安德鲁斯使用它
He's going to be using it on behalf of McAndrews.
我喜欢你的风格 杰克 我喜欢你直奔主题的方式
I like your style,Jack. I like the way you cut to the chase.
你做了你的功课
You do your homework.
你为什么要这样做这笔交易
Why do you need this deal to happen so much?
我想让我的儿子在一个不同于今天的中国长大
I want my son to grow up in a different China than the one that exists today.
我们可以成为一对无与伦比的伙伴 你和我
We could be an unbeatable partnership,you and I.
尤其是我在那边的支持者
Especially with my backers over there.
是啊 我们可以在交易做成后再谈
Yeah. We can talk about that after the deal goes through.
当然
Of course.
我们明天再讨论这个问题
We can discuss this further tomorrow.
今晚 我们庆祝第一个中美合资卫星企业
Tonight we celebrate the first Chinese-American satellite joint venture.
多少
How much?
多少钱 -不用了 谢谢
How much, -No thanks
林丹付了钱
Oh,Dan paid for it.
我的
Mine?
大鼻子
big noses
你叫美国人♥大♥鼻子 是吗
You call Americans "big noses," don't you?
这些很好 这些真的很棒
These are great. These are really great.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
我们得到了什么 马约尔
What have we got here? Maillol.
还有亨利·摩尔
And a Henry Moore.
罗丹 对吗
Rodin. Correct?
对的 没错
Yes,correct.
§ 我是道听途说的 §
(I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE PLAYING)
我应该送你回家
I should be getting you home.
§ 我打赌你一定在想我怎么知道 §
Ooh,I bet you're wondering how I knew
§ 说出你让我沮丧的计划 §
Bout your plans to make me blue
§ 和你以前认识的某人在一起 §
With some other guy you knew before
§ 我们两个人之间 你知道我更爱你 §
Between the two of us guys you know I love you more
§ 我不得不说 这让我很惊讶 §
It took me by surprise I must say
§ 当我昨天发现的时候 §
When I found out yesterday
§ 你不知道我是道听途说吗§
Don't you know that I heard it through the grapevine
§ 你不再是我的了 §
Not much longer would you be mine
§ 我是道听途说的 §
Oh,I heard it through the grapevine
§ 我快疯了 §
Oh,and I'm just about to lose my mind
§ 亲爱的 亲爱的 是的 § 嘴唇
Lips.
§ 你不再是我的了 宝贝 §
Not much longer would you be mine,baby
§ 我知道男人不应该哭 §
I know a man ain't supposed to cry
§ 但我无法抑制内心的泪水 § 舌头
But these tears I can't hold inside Tongue.
§ 你知道 失去你意味着我失去生命 §
Losin' you would mean my life,you see
§ 因为你对我很重要 §
Cause you mean that much to me
乳♥房♥♥
Breast.
你敢 告诉你吧 大官 就不干 看你拿我怎么办
大官 去你的吧 我们的关系完了
什么事 你在跟谁说话
What is it? Who were you talking to?
没事
我知道没事
I know meishi.
没事的意思是“没关系”
Meishi means,"It doesn't matter."
真漂亮
That's pretty.
长命锁
长命锁
手
Hand
我想牵着你的手
I wanna hold your hand.
是的 没错
Yeah,that's right.
我想牵着你的手 你的手
I wanna hold your hand ...hand
我想牵着你的手 我想牵着你的手
I want to hold your hand I want to hold your hand
起来 起来
走
等一下
Whoa. Wait a minute.
这里发生了什么
What's happening here?
电影精选列表