I was blind. I was mute.
你小时候
When you were a child
是文♥革♥时期 对吗
it was during the Cultural Revolution,wasn't it?
对
Yes.
这是怎么一回事
What is it?
我去上学 直到他们关门 一切都变得疯狂
I went to school until they closed down and everything went mad.
我不知道你是否能理解
I do not know if you could understand this.
我试一试
Try me.
我看着
I watched...
我看着父亲被羞辱 什么也没说
I watched my father be humiliated,and I said nothing.
我看着我父亲被人吐口水 我什么也没做
I watched my father be spat on. I did nothing.
我还看着同学把黑墨水倒在他的头上
I even watched my classmates pour black ink over his head
一人接一人
one after another and after another.
我什么也做不了
What did I do?
他被拖走时 我羞愧地低下了头
I hid my head in shame while he was dragged away.
我从来不怀疑
I never questioned.
我眼睛瞎了
I was blind.
很抱歉 我不相信你是无辜的
I'm very sorry that I did not believe your innocence.
但现在 我知道了
But now,I do.
我知道了
I do.
有人通知了媒体 我们先把你弄出去
Somebody alerted the press. Let's get you out of here
赶在登上《时代周刊》和《新闻周刊》封面之前
before your face is on the cover of Time and Newsweek.
你怎么还在这儿
你们这儿一点秩序都没有
洪玲的项链哪去了呢 证据找不着
请你不要逼我到司法部去
让他们命令你把证据送上去
不存在的东西谁找也没有用
这样吧 我们说英文 可以让你不丢面子 好吧
某位将军个人有兴趣看到
A certain general has a personal interest
这些证据中的一部分被归还
in seeing that some of this evidence is returned.
如果某个办案的警♥察♥
If,by chance,any one of the arresting officers
碰巧把证据装进了口袋 而没有归还
pocketed this evidence and it is not returned,
那么 即使是我这样的律师也不能保证你的太平
then even an attorney as good as I am cannot ensure your well-being.
我建议你再查一遍 你找到的任何东西
I suggest you search again. Anything you turn up
都可以交给我的助手 并交给法庭保管
can be given to my aide and brought to the court for safekeeping.
我需要你的建议
I need your counsel.
我要你离开这里
I want you to walk away from this.
我正在找有助于证明你无罪的证据
I'm trying to get access to evidence which would help to prove your innocence.
我要你现在离开
I want you to walk away now.
你为什么不也这么做呢
Why did you not do the same?
明智的做法是留在大使♥馆♥
The smart thing would have been to stay at the embassy.
是的 从这里过去 是的 我做得很好
Yeah,and move past it. Yes,I do that really well.
你为什么不呢
Why did you not?
你见过小女孩踢足球吗
Did you ever see little girls play soccer?
小而愚蠢的能量束
Little,silly bundles of energy
只是互相拥挤 互相绊倒
just swarming all over each other,tripping on each other.
发带用完后扔在地上
Hair ribbons left on the ground when they're through.
你的女儿
Your daughter?
是啊 她们是
Yeah. They were...
事故发生时 她们正从赛场开车回来
They were driving back from a game when the accident happened.
你呢
And you were?
当时我在东京
I was in Tokyo.
我正在
I was...
我正在做一笔交易
I was closing a deal.
如果我愿意的话 我本来可以在前一天完成的
I could have finished it the day before if I'd wanted to.
不能怪你自己
You cannot blame yourself.
不 我没有 我已经放下了
No,I didn't. I set it aside.
我刚搬过去 在它周围建了一堵墙
I just moved past it. Built a wall around it.
雇了一个人来关闭旧金山的房♥子
Hired somebody to close up the house in San Francisco.
我上了飞机
I got on a plane,
去某个地方办点事情
went somewhere to do something.
我一次又一次地做了
And I did it again and again
最后我来到了这里
and I ended up here.
但是你留下的东西会赶上你
But what you leave behind catches up with you.
我花了很长时间才学会
Took me a long time to learn that.
如果我呆在大使♥馆♥ 你会有危险
If I had stayed in the embassy,you would have been in danger.
我不打算搬过去
I am not moving past this.
杰克
Jack.
你曾经提出辞职
You once offered to resign.
我要你现在就辞职
I want you to do that now.
我的职责是证明你的清白
My duty is to prove your innocence.
它也是
It is also...
这也是我的愿望
It is also my wish.
勇气
Courage.
站住
干嘛
我是这个案子司法部指派的辩护律师
来进行现场调查
这是我的证件
怎么事前没通知啊
看照片也不像你嘛
别他妈的动手动脚的
我告诉你这是在影响公务
出了事你要负责任
等等
弄乱了现场你要负责
你给我小心点 你就这么进去
玉玲
Yuelin.
你来这里干嘛
Why did you come here?
我是英雄
I am hero.
她的手♥机♥通话记录
A record of calls made to and from her cell phone
和在家打印的记录
and a printout at home.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
我的朋友梅 她说我是世界上最伟大的情人
My friend Mai. She say I am the world's greatest lover.
现在我也成了英雄
And now I am hero,too.
彭 你是怎么通过外面的安保的
Peng,how did you talk your way past the security man outside?
没必要 那里没有人
I did not have to. There was nobody there.
彭 你马上离开 快走吧
Come. You leave now. Go,leave.
你的律师昨晚被粗暴对待 这并不能使情况好转
It doesn't brighten the situation that your attorney got roughed up last night.
我的律师得知了什么 她被人粗暴对待
My attorney got what? She was a trace roughed up.
只有一点瘀伤
A little bruised is all.
瘀伤 什么 谁干的
Bruised? What... By who?
她不知道是谁
She didn't know who.
她在被害人死亡的酒店套房♥里
She was in the hotel suite where the victim expired.
她非常震惊
She's more shook up than anything.
等等 再说一遍
Stop. Go back.
恐怕现在没人能阻止它
I'm afraid there's no stopping it now.
当你离开避难所的时候 你就回不来了
The instant you left sanctuary you way overshot any point of possible return.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying!
你让大使♥馆♥陷入困境
I am saying you left the embassy out on a limb.
我们没有选择
We've got zero options.
大使♥馆♥ 她呢
The embassy? What about her?
你没有让我们的工作更轻松
You didn't make our job easier.
好吧
All right!
她呢 我告诉过你不要和她说话
What about her? I told you not to talk to her.
我怎么能不呢 她是为我冒这个险的人
How can I not? She's the one putting herself on the line for me!
她不是我们的工作内容
She's not our job.
她一个人在外面 不是吗
She's out there all alone,isn't she?
对
Yes.
怎么搞的
What happened?
我有电♥话♥记录 你还好吗
I have the telephone records. Are you all right?
那天晚上政♥府♥官员给洪玲打了电♥话♥
Whatever government official called Hong Ling that night
还与公♥安♥局官员宦明路进行了交谈
also had conversations with a PSB officer named Huan Minglu.
没关系 我不想你受伤
It doesn't matter. I don't want you hurt.
我请他今天出庭
I have requested his presence in court today.
这很重要 这肯定重要
It does matter. It will matter.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
你可能被赶出你的房♥子 离开你的祖母
You could be taken from your house and your grandmother.
你可能会被送走 关在这里 甚至更糟
You could be sent away,put here or worse.
那你为什么要这么做
So why are you doing it?
我这么做是因为
I'm doing this because
我不想再沉默了
I do not wish to be silent anymore.
监督法官 他们是来监视的
Supervising judges. They are here to monitor.
意思就是今天
It means today is the day.
杨检察长坐在洪将军旁边
Procurator General Yang next to General Hong.
还有许多老党员
And many of the party elders.
北♥京♥市中级人♥民♥法♥院♥审理4116号♥
This final session of our People's Court
刑事案件最后一次开庭审理
hearing criminal case 4116 is now open.
现在开庭
Court is in session
沈玉玲律师
电影精选列表