Advocate Shen Yuelin.
审判长 我想传唤宦明路到证人席上
Presiding Chairman,I wish to summon Huan Minglu to the witness stand.
证人名单上没有宦明路
Huan Minglu has not been introduced as a witness.
这个人可能知道发生在洪玲身上的事情的真♥相♥
This man may know the truth of what happened to Hong Ling.
沈律师 这好像是在转移目标
Advocate Shen Yuelin,this appears to be a diversionary tactic.
这是有意颠倒黑白 混肴视听
This is pure manipulation of the facts.
沈律师 辩方的请求被拒绝了
Advocate Shen Yuelin,request denied.
审判长 我有证据证明宦明路
Presiding Chairman,I can offer evidence
在大栅栏袭击了我和被告
that Huan Minglu attacked the accused and me in Dazhalan...
这些证据不在本案范围之内
Such evidence is outside the scope of this proceeding.
并企图在北♥京♥第一拘留所谋杀被告
...and attempted to murder the accused in Beijing Number One Detention Center.
我必须再次抗♥议♥
I must protest once more.
这是证明被告无罪的关键证据
This is crucial evidence that suggests the accused is innocent.
沈律师
Advocate Shen Yuelin,
提出任何新的指控 必须遵照法庭程序
there's a procedure for bringing any unrelated charges.
那是什么时候
When will that be?
我的当事人被判刑后还是被处决后
After my client is sentenced or after he is executed?
请回答我
Answer me,please.
够了
Enough!
我们必须停止间接的证词
We must call an end to testimony only indirectly related.
审判长
Presiding Chairman...
你坐下
Will you please sit down?
不 审判长
No,Presiding Chairman.
你说什么
What did you say?
一个人的生命危在旦夕
A man's life is at stake.
不是美国人的生命 也不是中国人的生命
Not an American life,not a Chinese life.
而是一个人的生命
A man's life.
在这种情况下 我的要求并不过分
In such circumstances what I am asking is not an unreasonable request.
本庭自会决定什么是过分的要求
I will decide what is reasonable
什么是不过分的要求
and unreasonable.
现在你坐下
Now sit down.
你给我坐下
I said,sit down.
这个问题已经定了
The matter is decided.
法庭对这个证人的证词不感兴趣
The court is not interested in the testimony of such witnesses.
我 我有兴趣
I...,am interested
我有兴趣
I am.
你什么
You are what?
我有兴趣听 你怎么样
I am interested in hearing. What about you?
本庭已经决定
I have already ruled.
为什么不听呢
Why not?
审判长 对这件事的表决是二比一
Presiding Chairman,the vote on this matter is two to one.
经法庭批准 传唤宦明路作证
With the approval of the court,I summon Huan Minglu as a witness.
发生什么事了 到底怎么回事
What's happening? What's going on?
你切断了声音 我又没声音了
You cut the sound. I've lost the sound again!
没关系 审判长想见我
It's okay. The Procurator General wishes to see me.
他们为什么要见你
Why do they want you?
相信我 一切都会好起来的
Trust me. Everything will be okay.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好 坐
请坐
坐下
Be seated.
我宣布北♥京♥市中级人♥民♥法♥院♥
I declare the People's Beijing Intermediate Court
第4116号♥刑事案件再次开庭
hearing criminal case 4116 once again open.
辩护律师不在场
Defense advocate is not present.
她的法律助理也不在
Nor is her legal aide.
然后证人应该下台
Then the witness should step down.
审判长 不 等一下
Presiding Chairman. No,wait a minute.
什么事 被告摩尔
Yes,accused Moore?
我相信我有权询问证人
I believe I'm entitled to question this witness.
您的提问权已确立
Your right to question has been previously established.
你可以简明扼要的提问
You may do so,briefly and to the point.
沈律师不想抽支烟吗
检察院长 我不抽烟
你♥爸♥爸可是抽烟的
我不能签字
I cannot sign it.
宦明路 在谋杀案发生当天大约凌晨2时
Huan Minglu,approximately 2:00 a.m. on the morning of the murder,
电♥话♥记录显示你接到了
records indicate you received a call
一部未登记的手♥机♥打来的电♥话♥
from an unlisted cell phone.
你记得是谁打的电♥话♥吗
You remember who made that call?
浪费
This is a waste of the court's time.
你可以继续 被告摩尔 但请直接了当说
You may proceed,accused Moore,but please be direct
否则你的朋友 人♥民♥陪审员 可能失去耐心
or even your friends,the People's Assessors,may lose their patience.
你记得谁给你打过电♥话♥吗
Do you remember who called you?
打错了
It was the wrong number.
打错了
Wrong number?
那为什么通话持续了五分钟
Then why did the call last five minutes?
也许是某个健谈的人,比如被告
Maybe it was someone talkative,like the accused.
审判长 你能否让证人
Presiding Chairman,would you instruct the witness
把他脸上的笑容去掉
to wipe the smirk off his face?
这场闹剧到了该收场的时候了
不 检察院长
这样做不符合我们的法律
我不能签字
I cannot sign it.
不然你就会被开除 受到纪律处分
Then you'll be dismissed of your duties and disciplined.
被告摩尔 我正在失去耐心
Accused Moore,I am losing my patience.
在我让证人离开之前切入正题
Get to the point before I dismiss the witness.
你曾经担任过政♥府♥官员的警卫吗
Have you ever served as a guard for any government official?
是 做过
Yes.
你见过林寿部长吗
Have you ever met Minister Lin Shou?
不相干
Irrelevant.
沈律师 你严重干扰了我们人♥民♥法庭的工作
不 检察院长 应该感到羞耻的是那些滥用职权
对事实的真♥相♥则视而不见 听而不闻的人
瞧瞧你自己都说了些什么啊
我说的是一位政♥府♥官员蓄意阻碍这件案子的调查工作
我认为这个人 是谋害洪玲凶手的同谋
什么
你见过洪将军或他的女儿吗
Have you ever met General Hong or his daughter?
不相干
Irrelevant.
我已经反对过这种提问方式
I have already ruled against this line of questioning.
好的 宦明路 作为公♥安♥局的一名官员
All right. Huan Minglu, As an officer in the PSB,
你在监狱里工作过吗
did you ever work in a prison...
超出了本次听证会的范围 继续
Beyond the scope of this hearing. Sustained.
你问完了吗
Are you finished?
不 还没有
No,I have not finished!
4月10日晚上 你和两个同伙有没有袭击我
On the evening of April 10,did not you and two accomplices rough me up
在一号♥拘留中心
in Detention Center Number One?
超出了本次听证会的范围
Beyond the scope of this hearing.
继续 4月11日
Sustained. On April 11th,
当时我正坐在公♥安♥局的车上经过大栅栏
while I was sitting in a PSB car in Dazhalan
你有没有攻击我和我的律师
did you not attack me and my attorney?
没有 -跟本案无关
No -Irrelevant.
我还没有问完这一连串的问题
I have not finished this line of questioning.
我失去了耐心
I have lost my patience.
你为什么不让这个证人回答我的问题
Why will you not let this witness answer my questions?
他只是坐在那里 嘲笑我
He just sits there,laughing at me!
笑着说谎
Laughing and lying!
我的律师呢
Where's my attorney?
她造成太多的麻烦 所以你才把她拖出去
She is causing too much trouble? Is that why you dragged her out?
你藐视法庭 -那样的话
You are in contempt. If that's the case,
你为什么不让她和我在一起
why don't you let her go and stay with me?
你已经把我判了死罪
You've already measured my coffin!
我说你在藐视法庭
You've already measured my coffin! I said you are in contempt!
你以为我不在乎吗 你想杀我两次
You think I give a shit? Are you gonna shoot me twice?
让我的律师来接我
Let my attorney go and take me.
我没有钱 但我的鞋可以买♥♥得起子弹
I don't have any money,but my shoes will pay for the bullet.
在我头上盖一块漂亮的布 在我的后脑勺打一枪
Put a nice drop cloth down. Put a bullet right in the back of my head.
就在这儿干 往我的后脑勺打一枪
Do it right here. Bullet in the back of my head!
马上就在这儿干 别等了
Do it right here right now! I don't want to wait!
你的当事人双手沾满了我女儿的鲜血
他是被陷害的
谁陷害的
被一位当权者
够了
不
让沈律师接着说
她应该知道 在没有确凿证据的情况下指控的后果是什么
为什么这些电♥话♥记录这么神秘 使在座的各位不敢正视
公开这些电♥话♥记录
我们在沉默中生活得太久了
一个法庭套着另一个法庭 为什么我们不能够在光天化日之下来评判呢
为什么我们不能够相信人♥民♥群众来作见证
为什么我们不能够允许他们说话 而不把他们压碎在沉默中
如果我错了 我愿意承担一切后果
如果我是对的 你们愿意付出应有的代价吗
如果马检察官已经准备好了的话
我们现在就开始最后的辩论
电影精选列表