天哪
Oh,my God.
帮帮我 是什么
Help me. What is...
请等一下
Please! Wait.
找个医生
Get a doctor.
林
Lin.
你说英语
You speak English?
我是美国人
I'm American.
等一下
Wait.
让我走
JACK: Let me go.
我是美国公民
I'm an American citizen.
终于来了 你好
Finally. Hello.
杰克·彼得·摩尔
Jack Peter Moore.
是的 没错
Yes,that's right.
英语不好 所以
English no good. So...
你一直拒绝合作
You have refused to cooperate
拒绝回答问题
and answer questions I have asked to you.
没人问过任何问题
No one has asked anything.
为什么要奸♥杀♥洪玲
Did you rape and murder Hong Ling?
你错了 犯了大错
You've made a mistake! You've made a big mistake!
没有错
There is no mistake.
我有权联♥系♥大使♥馆♥ -你现在没有这个权力
I have the right to contact my embassy. -You have no rights now.
不 不 我有权联♥系♥大使♥馆♥
No,no. I have a right to contact the embassy.
我想和大使♥馆♥通话
I would like to talk to my embassy.
你的案件将根据
Your case will be tried according to the laws of
中国的法律进行审理
the People's Republic of China.
我想和美国大使♥馆♥通话 你明白我的意思吗
I would like to talk to the American Embassy. Do you understand me?
调查以后再说
First the investigation.
你是先杀后奸还是先奸后杀
Did you rape Hong Ling before or after you murdered her?
我要和大使♥馆♥通话 请翻译一下
I want to talk to my embassy. Please translate this.
我想见律师
I would like to see an attorney.
牌子上写着:“坦白从宽”
The sign says,"Leniency for those who confess.
“抗拒从严”
Severity for those who resist.
我没有反抗 我只是
I'm not resisting,and I...
如果你认罪就容易多了
It can be more easy if you confess your crime.
你没事吧
You okay? Yeah.
我带来了艾德·普拉特
I brought along Ed Pratt.
我们只有五分钟的时间,所以我们干脆一些
We're only allowed five minutes,so let me make it crisp.
作为大使♥馆♥的高级领事官员
As Senior Consular Officer at the embassy
我需要一些有关出事那晚的消息
I need some information about the night in question.
你把高级领事官带来了吗 -听他说完
You bring me the Senior Consular Officer? Hear him out.
摩尔先生 大使♥馆♥正设法追查到底发生了什么事
Mr Moore, the embassy is trying to track through what happened.
你能告诉我一些细节吗
Can you give me some details?
我遇见了她 我们回到旅馆
I met her. We went back to the hotel.
你好
Hello?
我听不见
I can't hear.
断线了 我什么也听不见 这不管用
It's off! I can't hear anything. This doesn't work.
打不通 电♥话♥坏了 -对 你好
Doesn't work. The phone doesn't work. Yes? Hello?
这位先生说我们不能谈论调查的细节
The gentleman says we can't talk about the details of the investigation.
我们能谈些什么呢
What can we talk about?
你在中国的土地上 你要服从中国的法律
You're on Chinese soil,and you're subjected to Chinese law.
你只能和你的律师讨论调查
You can discuss the investigation only with your lawyer.
给我找个律师 打电♥话♥给华盛顿的乔·夏皮罗
Get me a lawyer. Call Joe Shapiro in Washington.
问他这是谁插手的 那是行不通的
Ask him who's plugged in here. That's a non-starter.
非中国律师不允许在这里执业
Non-Chinese lawyers aren't allowed to practice here.
有三四名中国刑事律师可以处理
There are three or four Chinese criminal lawyers who could handle
这么大的案子 他们谁也碰不得
a case of this magnitude,but none of them will touch it.
检察官将为你的案件指定辩护律师
The procuracy will appoint a defense advocate for your case.
我们会给你保释
We'll get you bail.
我应该再次提醒你 这很少见
There again,I should warn you,it's very rare.
这被称为保释 从未有此先例
It's called a guarantee,and it almost never happens.
艾德 我相信这这很少见 但我想大使
Ed,I'm sure it's very rare,but I would assume the ambassador...
里德大使在上海
Ambassador Reed is in Shanghai.
我想他可以从上海打几个电♥话♥
I assume that he could even possibly from Shanghai,make a few phone calls.
利用他的影响力 -我肯定
Use his influence. Absolutely.
他会为你尽他所能的
He'll do everything he can for you.
很自然 作为大使 你在处理危机的同时
Naturally,as ambassador,you juggle your crises in the interests
也在为许多方面争取更多的利益
of pushing out the envelope for many parties.
我们现在真的要竭尽全力了
We're really gonna be pushing that envelope now.
你给我弄一份英文版的刑法
You're gonna get me a copy of the criminal code in English.
我当然可以试试
I can certainly try.
谢谢 艾德
Thanks,Ed.
四十多年前
我父亲在朝鲜被你们炸死
连尸首都没找到
想不到今天
我女儿又死在你手里 -他在说什么 他是谁
What is he saying? Who is he?
中国人任人宰割的时代早就过去了
这儿不是美国 杀人是要偿命的
这是洪将军 你杀了他的女儿洪玲
This is General Hong. You killed Hong Ling,his daughter.
好的 你告诉他我没有杀她 去告诉他
All right. You tell him that I did not kill her. Go on,tell him.
我理解
I understand.
我理解你的悲伤
I understand your grief.
我理解你失去孩子的痛苦
I understand your pain that comes from losing a child
但我没有杀她
but I did not kill her.
他不承认有罪 这几天他一直在狡辩
听着 你这畜生 你死定了
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说他会看着你死
He said he will see you dead.
我再说一遍
I say it again.
如果你认罪事情就容易多了
It can be more easy if you confess your crime.
坐下
杰克·彼得·摩尔
Jack Peter Moore,
你被控故意杀人和强♥奸♥
you are charged with intentional homicide and rape
情节严重 对今天
with aggravating circumstances.
本庭在座的执行人
Does any participant in these proceedings
有没有要求回避的
challenge the composition of the court
马检察官 -没要求
Procurator Ma? -No challenge,Presiding Chairman.
被告辩护律师有没有要求回避的人
Does the defense aide challenge the composition of the court?
对不起啊 请你大点声
I'm sorry. Can you please speak a little louder?
您对本庭有没有要求回避的
Do you challenge the composition of this court,sir?
没有 审判长
No challenge,Presiding Chairman.
辩护律师沈玉玲
Advocate Shen Yuelin.
审判长 对不起 刚才我和李局长
Please excuse me. I was with Chief Li
在司法部研究这个案子 请原谅
at the Ministry of Justice preparing for this case.
可以原谅 沈律师
You're excused,Advocate.
被告摩尔 你知道你犯的什么罪吗
Accused Moore,do you understand the charges against you?
据我所知 我从来没有见过我的律师
What I understand is I have never met my attorney before.
沈律师 你还没有和被告见过面
Advocate Shen Yuelin,have you not met with the accused?
审判长 我刚刚接到这个案件
Presiding Chairman...
等一下 我听不到声音了
Wait a minute. I've lost the sound.
我什么也听不到 她说什么
I can't hear anything. What is she saying?
等等 等等
Wait.Wait.Wait.
我听不到 没有声音了 我什么也听不到 -坐下
I don't hear. I've lost the sound. I can't hear anything.
什么 我听不到 这很重要
What? I can't... This is very important...
被告摩尔 你现在能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me now,accused Moore?
能听到我说话吗 现在能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me now?
是的 我听到了
Yes,I hear.
我希望我这个没见过的律师
I would like my attorney I have never met
重复一遍刚才她说的话
to repeat what she has said.
我刚才和审判长说
I told Chairman Xu
虽然我今天刚刚接到这个案子
I was assigned this case only today
但我熟悉调查的事实
but I'm familiar with facts of the investigation.
熟悉 怎么可能 你从未和你的委托人交流过
How could you... You never spoke with your client!
你必须注意在法庭说话的态度
You must address the court in the proper manner.
很抱歉 法官大人 什么是态度
I'm sorry. What is the proper manner,Your Honor?
被告摩尔 请坐
Accused Moore,please be seated now.
好的
All right.
沈律师
Advocate Shen Yuelin,
被告是否承认自己有罪
what does the accused plead to these charges?
被告承认有罪 -见鬼
The accused pleads guilty. -The hell I do!
辩护律师代表被告 而不是国家
The defense attorney represents the accused,not the State!
你明白吗 你会说英语吗
Do you understand? Do you speak English?
你说英语吗
Do you speak English?
是
Yes.
我没有认罪 你要改变抗辩
电影精选列表