大官 那天晚上洪玲一遍遍说这话
Da Guan! That's what Hong Ling said that night,over and over.
大官 大官
Da Guan! Da Guan!
大官 我们的 关系完了
TDa Guan! our relationship is over.
审判长 他说:大官
Presiding Chairma,he is saying:Da Guan!
洪玲说:“大官,我们的关系完了 ”
Hong Ling said:"Da Guan!,our relationship is over."
意思是“大人物” 像部长或重要的商人
It means "big shot," like a minister or an important business person.
大人物 我们的交易结束了
Big shot,our deal is off.
或者
Or maybe...
我们的关系结束了
Our relationship is over.
林丹 你的朋友是不是都叫你“大官”
Lin Dan, are you known to your friends as Da Guan?
你的朋友是不是都叫你“大官” 林丹
Are you known to your friends as Da Guan,Lin Dan?
本庭宣布休庭
The court is dismissed!
审判长 我请求
Presiding Chairman,I request...
我又听不到了
I lost sound again!
我请求重新开庭
I request this session be reopened
立即释放我的委托人
and my client be released immediately!
大官 你连洋人都不如
他又说了一遍
He said it again!
你不能让他们带你离开这个房♥间
You can't let them take you out of this room!
这个人是疯子 杀人凶手 把他抓起来
他说什么
What's he saying?
他说宦明路是凶手 逮捕他
What's he saying? "Huan Minglu's the killer. Arrest him."
把宦明路带下去
把他也抓起来吧 这从头到尾都是他的主意
他承认了
Did he confess?
审判长 他说这都是林丹的主意
Presiding Chairman,he just said it was all Lin Dan's idea!
林丹 我要和你单独讲话
应该用药把美国人弄死
The Americans should be drugged to death.
洪玲本该给你下药的
Hong Ling was supposed to drug you.
然后他拍你和年轻女孩上♥床♥的照片 让你难堪
Then he would photograph you with a young girl,embarrass you.
审判长 你必须重新开庭
Presiding Chairman,you must reconvene the court
释放我的委托人
and allow my client to be free!
逮捕林丹 弄错了
Arrest Lin Dan! Mistake!
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
对不起 让你受惊了
他说他很抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦
He said he's sorry he caused you so much trouble.
依据中华人♥民♥共和国的法律
In keeping with the laws of the People's Republic of China,
当事各方承认合谋杀人罪
the guilty parties have now confessed to the crime
造成洪玲之死
of conspiracy and murder,namely,the death of Hong Ling.
法庭要特别感谢参与此案的
The court would particularly like to thank
各级党政领导
all levels of party and government leadership involved in this case,
感谢他们的勤奋和专业精神
for their diligence and professionalism.
正义会马上得到伸张
The justice accorded will be swift
因为它是公平公正的
as it will be fair and impartial.
否则她的谋杀惨案就不会得到解决
Her tragic murder would not have been solved had it not been...
摩尔先生
Mr. Moore.
我们从不怀疑
We never had any doubt.
我们总是在后面支持你
We were always there for you behind the scenes.
你真的相信这些狗屎 是吗
You really believe this shit,don't you?
你说什么
What did you say?
我说:“见鬼去吧”
I said,"Go to hell."
我要带奶奶去乡下
I have to take my grandmother to the country.
你应该看看我 我喜欢去那里
You should see me. I love to be there.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
这里有许多美丽而非凡的东西
There are so many beautiful and remarkable things here.
是的 我知道
Yes. I know.
我小时候经常来这个公园玩
When I was a child,I would come to this park and play.
你知道为什么这里有竹子吗
Do you know why the bamboo is here?
它在等待风的抚摸
It is waiting for the wind to touch it.
它充满了情感
It is filled with emotions.
听声音 你就能感觉到
Listen to the sounds,and you can feel them.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
你知道我不行
You know I cannot.
改变主意 我知道你行 我已经看到它了
Change your mind. I know you can. I've seen it.
现在 尤其是现在 我必须留在这里
For now,especially now,I must stay here.
我需要做得更好
I am needed to make it better.
你明白
You understand.
那么 我们现在就别了
So,do we just say good-bye now,
好像 什么都没发生
like nothing has happened?
不
No.
的确发生了些事情
Something did happen.
我的生活改变了
My life has changed.
你已经敞开心扉
You have opened up.
你现在是我生活的一部分 杰克·摩尔
You are a part of my life now,Jack Moore.
我跟从前不一样了
I'll never be the same.
我也不一样了
Neither will I.
因为我希望现在是你生活的一部分
I hope I'm a part of your life now.
无论天涯海角
Wherever we are.
无论天涯海角
Wherever we are.
再见
再见
你该走了
You should go.
记住 现在一切都变了
Remember,everything is different now.
现在 在世界的另一边 你有亲人了
Now you have someone on the other side of the world who is family.
你会永远有一个家
You will always have a family.
电影精选列表