would you describe "surprised" as a rational response?
不是
No.
你是把“惊诧”看作是一种精神正常的反应吗
Would you describe "surprised" as a sane response?
他在那等什么呢 等着自己被逮捕吗
What was he waiting for,his own arrest?
反对
Objection!
法官大人,我想和辩护律师商量一下
I'd like to confer with my advocate,Your Honor.
我没疯
I am not insane.
我没有喝醉 我不会以能力下降为借口
I was not drunk. I am not going to plead diminished capacity.
我有义务尽一切所能避免你被处决
I am obliged to do what is required to avoid your execution.
辩护律师 辩方对这位证人还有其他什么问题吗
Advocate,does the defense have further questions for this witness?
是的 审判长
Yes,Presiding Chairman.
是的 我还有问题
Yes,I have questions.
根据“刑事诉讼法”第26条
According to article 26 of the criminal procedure law,
或“刑事诉讼法”修正案的第32条
or article 32 of the amended version of the same,
即使我的律师已经询问证人
I have the right to defend myself,
我也有权为自己辩护
to comment on and ask questions of witnesses
评论和询问证人
even if my advocate has already questioned them.
被告摩尔 这项权利很少行使
Accused Moore,this right is rarely exercised.
我知道 但我有权行使它 法官大人
I know,but I do have the right to exercise it,Your Honor.
适当的致辞形式是审判长
The appropriate form of address is Presiding Chairman.
您可以继续
You may proceed.
你可以提问
Ask your question.
谢谢审判长
Thank you,Presiding Chairman.
队长
Captain,
你作证说你6点04分进我的房♥间
you testified that you entered my room at 6:04.
你进我房♥间的时候
When you entered my room
你看到我手上和衬衫上的血是湿的还是干的
the blood you found on my hands and my shirt was wet or dry?
是 干的 -干的
Dry. -Dry.
5点45分听到叫喊声
The screams were heard at 5:45.
这么多的血要经过不止19分钟才能干燥,对吗
Wouldn't it have taken more than 19 minutes for so much blood to dry?
一般来说 是的
Usually,yes.
所以谋杀一定是在凌晨5点45分之前发生的
So the murder must've taken place before 5:45 a.m.
有可能
Perhaps.
如果谋杀发生在5点45分之前
If the murder took place before 5:45,
那么5点45分是谁在那里大声喊叫
who was there to scream at 5:45?
也可能是你自己
Perhaps you.
可能是我
Perhaps me?
我为什么要喊叫
Why would I have been screaming?
你喝醉了
You were drunk.
两瓶苏格兰威士忌已经倒空了
Two bottles of Scotch had been emptied.
不是两瓶苏格兰威士忌 是一瓶
Not two bottles of Scotch. Only one bottle.
我点了一瓶
I ordered one bottle.
您可以从客房♥服务记录中验证这一点
You can verify that from room service records.
被告摩尔
这两个酒瓶上都有你的指纹
Your fingerprints were found on both bottles.
而且从旅馆的账单上我们查出 你要过两瓶
The hotel records show that two bottles were ordered.
被告摩尔 你问完了吗
Accused Moore,are you finished?
被告摩尔
Accused Moore,
你确定问完了吗
are you quite finished?
审判长 再问一个问题
Just one more question,Presiding Chairman.
队长 你有没有在被害人
Captain,did you find a gold locket
洪玲身上找到一条金项链
on or about the person of the victim,Hong Ling?
我没有这方面的线索
I have no information about a locket.
有一条金项链 我肯定有金项链 现在在哪里
There was a locket there. I'm sure there was. Where is it now?
会魔术 变第二瓶酒了
Magic, the second bottle of wine
什么 对不起 我没有听懂翻译
What? I'm sorry,I didn't get a translation.
他们笑什么
Why are they laughing?
审判长 如果我不听懂检察官的话
Presiding Chairman,how can I be expected to mount a defense
怎么能指望我来辩护呢
if I can't understand the procuraetor?
人♥民♥陪审员可能对倾听不感兴趣 但我很感兴趣
The People's Assessor may not be interested in listening,but I am!
把耳机带上
被告摩尔
Accused Moore,
检察官所说的让法庭变得轻浮的
what the procurator said that brought levity to this court
是受害者可能有一根魔杖
was that perhaps the victim had a magic wand
把金项链变成了第二瓶苏格兰威士忌
and turned the locket into a second bottle of Scotch.
被告摩尔 你现在问完了吗
Are you finished now,accused Moore?
是的 我问完了
Yes,I am finished.
休庭
The court is dismissed.
在我们国家 明智的做法是
In our country,it is wise not to raise questions
不要提出你不知道答案的问题
to which you do not know the answer.
我们国家也是
My country,too.
如果你想要法律书籍 你可以问我要
If you wished to have law books,you should have requested them from me.
我听说你被盘问过
I hear you've been questioned.
那你会理解我的处境
Then you appreciate my situation.
你应该回家
You should go home.
关于霍夫曼 我该怎么跟大卫说
What should I tell David about Hoffmann?
告诉大卫
Tell David
把卫星交给霍夫科公♥司♥
to let HoffCo have the satellite.
专注于美国的内容和生产
Concentrate on American content and production.
让霍夫曼埋头苦干
Make Hoffmann pay through the nose.
你认为全世界都在等波恩的节目
You think the world's waiting for programming from Bonn?
我对此表示怀疑 -是啊
I doubt it. -Yeah.
如果一个中国男人在广场酒店醒来时
If a Chinese guy woke up at the Plaza Hotel
发现他的房♥里有一个死去的美国女孩
with a dead American girl in his suite
而中国政♥府♥试图介入他的审判
and the Chinese government tried to muscle in on his trial,
我明白这一点
I see the point.
你的律师很好
Your lawyer's very good.
她甚至还赶走了一些持不同意见者
She even got a few dissidents off
继续
Go on.
代我向珍妮和孩子们问好
Give my best to Janie and the kids.
好的
I will.
离开这里 -谢谢,杰克
Get out of here. Thanks,Jack.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
摩尔先生
Mr. Moore,
我有几个问题要问你
I have some questions to ask you
但是
but...
如果你仍然希望我辞职 我会按你的意愿去做
If you still prefer that I resign,I will do as you wish.
不 我不希望
No,I do not prefer.
请把它卷起来
Roll it,please.
我的乡下姑娘有个城市嘴在找什么
What is my country girl with a city mouth looking for?
关于我委托人的真♥相♥
The truth about my client.
等等 停下
Wait. Freeze it.
按“播放”
Hit "play."
我对那个美国人有些同情
I have a certain sympathy for your American.
一个人对抗所有人
One man against everyone.
很酷
Very cool.
彭 倒一下带
Peng,back it up.
停
Stop.
沈玉玲回来
你要干什么
What are you doing?
书拿走
你不能拿这本书
No,you cannot have this book!
你的当事人提起的那条项链上的挂件
是我送给她的
他在法庭上公开声明你没有
代表他的意愿 我看
应该满足那个美国人的要求
把有罪辩护改成无罪辩护
洪伯伯 这么做就等于是要求死刑
我是按照法律 按照党的原则替我的当事人辩护的
玉玲啊 文♥革♥那阵儿 你父亲最困难的时候
要是我严格按政策办事 那红卫兵早就把你父亲打死了
我没那么做 我更看重我们之间的友谊
现在 我也很看重你
何况 是那个美国人自己要求无罪辩护的
我想谈谈你说的洪玲戴的那条金项链
I wish to speak of the locket you said Hong Ling was wearing.
她戴着一条金项链
She was wearing a locket.
我知道 我已经确定她戴着金项链
I know. I have confirmation that she was.
确定 你不相信我
Confirmation? You didn't believe me?
这条金项链是她父亲送给她的礼物
The locket was a gift from her father.
他要求归还
He asked for its return.
它在哪里
Where is it?
还没有找到
It has not been found.
你觉得这无关紧要
You find that insignificant?
打开这个
Open this.
我已经检查过了
I have already examined this.
闻一闻
Smell it.
你闻到什么味道
What do you smell?
有点怪味
Something strange
电影精选列表